Britain Yes!

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/christian-child-forced-into-muslim-foster-care-by-tower-hamlets-council-3gcp6l8cs

She's already been raped by five of her new uncles.

Part and parcel.

this kind of shit is too far.
you don't bring kids into it.
now i have to make a youtube video explaining why.

Yet some Brits still make fun of Sweden

who the fuck cares ?

if you don't act to stop it stop pretending you give a shit

After shit hits the fan you'll have historians using that pic to show how and why everything started.
Hit the gym, get weapons training; Sweden is going to fall with a whimper, I expect you frogs to at least put up a fight.

i'm not going to di anything for this country

we've been a leftist country for over 300 years, right now the "patriotic" population is around 15%, the rest either hates the country or doesn't give two shits what happens to it

since the elections i'm going full individualism, i'm not gonna tryhard to save lefties from being beheaded by muslims, fuck them, i'll protect my family and that's it

Just need some sort of organisation. I've been at the gym for years now, i want to try and change this shit situation so many Brits/Euros find ourselves in. Fml

>since the elections i'm going full individualism, i'm not gonna tryhard to save lefties from being beheaded by muslims, fuck them, i'll protect my family and that's it
I will do the same. Will probably not even vote this time. It's over lads.

we can always hope. Just know, that us as individual German, French, British or whatever, never asked for this. we were never asked for this shit situation to be forced upon us. i want to do something, yet individually, what can i do?

There is a wave of pure reaction coming, you fags. The moment the muslim population reaches enough electoral mass to put Islamist parties in power and push for Sharia law that's the moment we all jump.

Things will have to get way, way worse before they get better. Don't lose hope.

Fucknoff

>christian child
>child
a child is not old enough to decide his religion you dumbfuck. he is just a child.
just like you all weren't born racist, you were tagught to be racist by your shitty parents. a kid is taught to be religious.

Betraying and abusing your children is really the national fucking past time of Britain. Your nation disgusts me.

you are a complete fucking idiot and i hope someone forces you to live with niggers

just know that you will never redpill anyone you aren't friend with, your lefties will stay lefties until they die

we can't do anything for our countries, with jews you lose, that's about it, you can't do anything they haven't planed, the only remaining countries will be the eastern european countries and they're gonna have hard times too, i'm planning to go there and live my life normally, and when all France is 100% muslim and all leftists are dead, maybe my grandchildren will take it back, i won't want to deal with lefties anymore, their stupidness hurts me more everyday i can't stand them they're driving my crazy

if i was american, i would probably go full libertarian, that's the only way to break the jewish circle, lefties can't say shit to you, because you're not "far-right" or "authoritarian", and no one can complain about you since you're being fair with everyone

libertarianism is the way to go, you have a house, a family, and guns to defend the first fucker who cross the line, stop caring about your "country" your country is a fucking joke since centuries, he's dead since long ago and you're not gonna bring it back, and your "people" are not worth your time

Don't be a nigger bro. Also our History didn't end in 1789 napoleon happened we can always fight back.

Nah. Always go out and vote for the furthest right wing/racist party you can.

There's literally no reason not to, all you're doing is taking a few minutes to press a damn button/write in a name.

When I was born I bit my doctor because he was black, In grade school I had to be seperated from the other children after I bit the tip of the nose off of a black student. I'm always racist all the time.

Careful about Aids tho

More of this bullshit ey? My parents weren't religious, yet at 6, after going to church a few times with the neighbor kid and his family, I made the decision myself. I knew thats what I wanted. Meanwhile you faggotts keep going on abou how kids cant make any of their own decisions. Just because lefties kid's in general are too fucking stupid too look at their genitals and figure out what they are, doesn't mean other kids can't. And im sure the kid felt the evil pouring out of the pedophilic goat fuckers the court so brilliantly forced him to live with. Neck yourself, nigger

The family is probably going to raise her intelligently and mould her to respect Islam and recognize the faults in western society (which Sup Forums recognizes as well) and she will detract from all the true shit that Islam brings. They know what is at stake and when to play properly

Fake News.

If you are an Englishman, just fucking hang yourself, you've been a fucking cuckold since 1776 and haven't done a thing to change it. You are an embarrassment

ferdum

Didn't you see that video put out by the bobbys?!! Gyms are hotbeds for far right radicalization and recruitment

Anglos just enjoying their reward kikes giving them for faithful servitude, let's not distract anglos from that.

m8 every leftist argument you're hearing everyday, we created it, we invented leftism the "human race" and "progress", that was us

only 10 millions people voted for Marine Le Pen in the elections, and fucking 20 MILLIONS for Macron

our people are just STUPID, at this point they don't deserve to be saved, i'd rather see the muslims take it by force than see the antifas take power, at least if the muslims do it, one of the two will die

stupid people don't deserve to live, and our country is filled with stupid people, even if we save them (which is not going to happen) we would have to deal with elections every 5 years, with jewish/satanic/islamic trying to overpower our people everytime, if we took it back, we would lose it again in our lifetime

the only hope we have is to fuck off, get the stupid people killed (85% of the population) and come back like fucking crusaders

i'm done debating and marching, it's going nowhere, and blowing up a mosque would only make things worse

>who the fuck cares ?
>if you don't act to stop it stop pretending you give a shit
>IF YOU ARENT OUT ON THE STREET GUNNING DOWN MUSLIMS THEN YOURE A PART OF THE PROBLEM
fuck off retard
why are the french so stupid

Yeah...
We should totally give little white girls to people following the teachings of a genocidal pedo....

and look at you now you dumb nigger faggot, on a chink cartoon board posting frogs, you inbred faggot go play in traffic

TOWER HAMLETS

EVERY FUCKING TIME

i'm not saying Sup Forums posters should act, i'm talking about the parents, if you let your daughter get raped by muslims, i'm not going to protect her for you

i don't want to gun down muslims in the street because it would be pointless, but if my sister was raped by one i can tell you he would not have the chance to go to jail

kys fagtuber

Or , more likely, she will get raped and brainwashed.
I hope you die slowly and painfully because you are garbage disguised as human.

I think the parents were trying to get her out though

but yes as for other leftists i can only hope someone comes along and beheads them

Legit question but who can i write to or contact to express my displeasure at this and how can we harness our large Christian community in the states to bring pressure on this issue?

Is tower hamlets kahns borough? Is it worth telling trump?

One for all and all for one you faggot

This is incredibly disturbing. Why the FUCK has she not been removed from her carers? Fucking United Kingdom is awful. Fuck you people.

God help us

It's likely

>Shared between two muslim families for the past 6 months and encouraged to learn Arabic and discard the Christian Cross.

So what are you doing about this? Face it, the people of Europe are mostly apathetic in the face of having their culture diluted and replaced, their history outright destroyed, and their children raped. We can't save them until they wake up, why should mr France go to prison trying to save people that don't want to be saved?

Oh god. Check the dailymail comments section on their facebook article. Jesus fucking christ. The UK is lost.

God is dead we're on our own now.

link pls

How is Ireland? I met a couple of young Scotts who were glad to tell me that they had lots of black and brown people in their town, and frowned most offended when I asked why that was.

>and blowing up a mosque would only make things worse

On the long run nobody could tell. Anyway defaitism, black pill and nihilism are not answers to our problems. Nothing is over till it's over.

Go ahead and get buttmad but try and look a little into the future

Best case scenario is this girl gets raped and people get redpilled about the cultural enrichment that immigration brings

It's more likely the family will walk on eggshells to raise her as a poster child for the wisdom of the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) and the kind way of his followers :^)

Ireland is a work in progress - politically, either way. It can go balls up or we can evade the ways of the Uk and their cuckiness.

I don't know if you're trolling but arabs, pakis and maghrebis sucks a fucking lot at parenting. This little girl would be 10x better in a trash chav family

Can't post the link because spam or some shit. Just go to their facebook page, they posted the article an hour or so ago

>literally kidnapping Christian children

LOL BRITAIN YES!!!

Is Britain godless?

Where is their queen? Does she not care?

>After an undisclosed event that will never happen I'll totally stop being a coward

jesus fucking CHRIST those comments

how lost is the UK really? are those comments representative or is it some muzzie damage control unit at work

They had National Action. It got labeled a terrorist group for a simple meme. There is now Scottish dawn, NS131, and System Resistance.
The Brits are pretty lost but I believe in them.

What's worse is that this girl is STILL with the parents. STILL.

Meaning that she is stuck with them and it seems NOTHING will be done to get her out of their care.

that girl got raped so hard by the Muslim dad

what a shame, literal government mandated interracial breeding grounds, I think its about time to start killing your politicians, Eurofags.

lol triggered

At this point if I was a britfag I would find a way to encourage the local politicians to rethink. Be creative. And don't post about it here. Or anywhere. You can bet if the UK cyber police nerds are anything like their facebook propaganda units and the thugs they have going after Tommy Robinson, they will be trawling for britposters here.

People know it's going on, people talk about it privately but people feel powerless to stop it.

They did. Remember Jo Cox?

Some people talk about it privately no doubt. But how do you explain the majority of voters voting for the two parties that have hand in hand created this mess? When did you paki immigration program even start? If people care but are cowered into silence, why aren't they voting for ukip tier parties en mass?

That's what dumb progressive idiots deserve. Britain allowed these muslim parasites to infest their nation, now they're paying the price.

MUSLIMS DO NOT BELONG IN CIVILIZED WESTERN NATIONS.

The world needs more people like you, godspeed you crazy bastard!

kek

Limeys and yanks the eternal servants of the semites

HAHAHA
shes about get every nook and cranny buttered like a good little english muffin

ITS TIME TO KILL

Actually how about one of you faggots adopt her instead?

>britain lets their children be raped
>britain lets their children be killed
>britain lets their children be stolen and forcibly converted and brainwashed
There is no hope for them.

Indeed. I wonder what he will do. Good luck user.

This is why guns are vital to freedom. No dictator was over thrown by stern words. No king or queen usurped by a waggle of the finger. The first thing that a tyrannical goverment tries to do when it starts over stepping its power, is to remove guns from the people.

They did it to europe. Now looks whats happening. People being sent to jail for thought crime. Children abducted from their homes cause their parents don't like niggers or muslims. Citizens forced out of their homes for refugees to take residence. Thank God I live in America and Thank God for the Constitution.

Amen!

>There is no hope for them.
Sup Forums talks a lot about 1488 but what the brits need is another 1066 lol

bin that child

just change face book to facefuck or kikebook
i am on facefuck now but i don't find the article?

PMT. Brits deserve this tho.

>France
Why am I not surprised.

I agree that guns should remain the hands of the citizenry, but lets be fucking real here for a second. This shit is happening right across Europe, and they STILL have the democratic option. How much worse does it have to get before they vote for staunchly anti immigration, anti islam, nationalist parties? The truth is they aren't in a dictatorship, they are living in a partial police state that they continue to vote for.

dailymail facebook, its about 5 or six articles down.

Why did this happen? Is her biological family not able to support her so the government gave her to halals?

You Brits seriously need to do more stuff about this.

Weak poms will do nothing. Shit, is there not one man there with a set of nuts big enough to stand on a table at his local pub and stir the locals to action?
You can only blame yourselves. You may not have asked for this but you can draw a line.

>foster care
Rape den

I stole a Quran in the library and now I keep it in my bathroom. I use a page everyday to clean my ass after shitting.

Just wanted you to know it.

pic related?
I've heard conflicting opinions on him though

Hes on it

Patel Parcel approves!

Robbie Williams?

>since the elections i'm going full individualism
People like you are part of the problem, frog.
The hierarchy of those that will be killed on the Day of the Rope:

>1. White leftist traitors.
>2. Muslims.
>3. White defeatists like you that maybe could have done something but didn't because "lulz my individualism bro".

I was born racist

Tommy Robinson. partially anti islam but also virtue signals about hating 'nazis' and shit. Entry level 'redpill' for UKfags. His speech about the British police on youtube is especially interesting.

An official form of genocide recognized by the UN, transferring children from one religious group to another.

thanks i thougt it was thetimes like in the OP

this. It's not over until the last one of us is dead.

>whites
>muslims
>whites
>doesnt even include Jews

Theres a rope with your name on it, too.

You should be happy this white kuffar child will learn the ways of the great Prophet Muhammad (swt). She won't grow up to be a degenerate Western whore flashing her body for anyone. Mashallah her delicate nubile body will be treated well by the brave lions of Islam, her pussy will be ravaged, her mouth rammed and slapped with the cocks, her tiny asshole gaped wide like the Red Sea wallah she will be trained !

most of those comments aren't even from british people :/