Brit/pol/ - Mr. Brexit edition

>EU applications for UK citizenship up 80% since Brexit
unvis.it/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41053684

>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html#ixzz4qxOToMBw
twitter.com/lizziejohnsonnn/status/901910508982251520
ticketsource.co.uk/youngindependence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea sure this London migration shit is kinda tragic but honestly, Britain deserves it. Terrorist attacks and people dying is one thing, but thousands of years of systemic and institutionalized racism is another.

Britain is one of the most racist countries in the world and racism at the end of the day is the worst crime a human can commit and there is not a great enough punishment out there to punish it.

You guys need to realize how evil Britain is, with its history of crusading, occupying countries/enslaving the locals, and racist housing discrimination laws that punish British-Asians, British-Africans, British-Muslims, and other oppressed groups in a country that single handedly let Trump and Farage collapse the European Union via Brexit, not to mention the huge pedophilia presence.

Fuck you Britain, you're getting what's been coming to you.

Oh for fuck sake.

ok let's end all this politics talk and just have a shit posting thread ok ?

Get this yank shit off /britpol/ ffs

OP is a nigger

>'I would have destroyed Dresden again': Bomber Harris was unrepentant over German city raids 30 years after the end of World War Two

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html#ixzz4qxOToMBw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

>Sir Arthur 'Bomber' Harris was the RAF chief of The Bomber Command
>Dresden bombings sparked controversy after 25,000 civilians died in attack
>But newly-discovered video shows RAF chief saying he would do it again

He was more based than I thought ..

Thanks mate
This is helpful

We're not using this thread, lads. Report it and move on.

WW2 was a tragedy and I'm not going to sit and be jovial over the fact that a sophisticated culture like Germany had its soul torn out from it as a result of that war.

Kek
Nice try hans
take off the proxy

It's a thought experiment. I'd say all politicians are much more extreme than they let on but they have to slowly drag the public in their direction.

A man can hold an idea his whole life and never express it for the sake of political expediency. I don't think it's unlikely at all. If you could give David Cameron for example truth serum and ask him what he REALLY thought about things I think you'd be very surprised.

They reaped the fucking whirlwind.

IAN discussion continued if you lads want. How do you feel about him now that the dust has settled?

Can we stop talking about this shit and start shitposting about the highlights of our British culture like Monster Munch

He was about to go to war with the man he'd hardly directly praise him. Especially when he had his sights on becoming viceroy of India. But why even say? He didn't have to.

>le not supporting the destruction of one of the most refined societies prior to the war means I'm a kraut

Fuck off bellend.

thorse the tranny horse

More important question ..

How do you feel about /him/ now that the whirlwind has settled?

(((Monster Munch)))

>a sophisticated culture
That was gone from the first war though. Natsoc was a reaction to what filled its boots but not a revival.

report this to an animal abuse organisation

(((Cornish Pasties)))

>comparing David Cameron to Enoch Powell
Yeah... I'm done.

Yeah it's proper abusive to put a wig and a fake horn on a horse

He was a good guy
But like most heroes of the past, he's woefully out dated today

In order to get anywhere
We need to act like the civil rights protesters of the 1960s
We need to create communities and March solomnly singing songs
With dignity

Have sit ins and stuff like that

We need to act like Gandhi
Because we're the underdogs now
And we fuck up because we try to act like we're powerful
But we're not

And by we I mean nationalist movements.

No such comparison was made. I'd bet a lot of money that David Cameron is redpilled on the JQ. Not even joking.

>But why even say?
Because he was an obsessive classicist.

He is partly Jewish himself you fucking halfwit.

a far left animal abuse organisation

Jews are the most redpilled on jews. Thats obvious.

what's the matter burger bro? Kimmy got you all scared?

He was just suggesting that most if not all politicians hold views they won't voice. I don't think he's wrong but he's exaggerating the extent of it. Seems like he thinks everyone is a secret natsoc.

Imagine being a Jewish person on the left side of the bell curve

I basically think that all intelligent people are extremists.

Realistically though, it looks like the demographics of NI are going to lead to full reconciliation with the Republic eventually. Is NI lost?

>this is satire
I'm glad I spotted that. I'm sure i've seen someone unironically make the "like the civil rights movement, like Gandhi" point before.

Irish Catholic birth rate in NI is normalising though.

Nth for /are Woes/. Wish there were more like him. Step the fuck up lads.

lads
did you miss the police force which brings you thorse?

I wouldn't go quite that far but he does make interesting observations here and there.

>he thinks all politicians are intelligent

I'm inclined to agree that extremes are the naturally correct form of any idea though. "Moderated" ideas are a compromise and I don't think anyone with true conviction would desire that, given the option.

Out of interest, has Cameron done any interviews post-PM? I'm looking on youtube but I can't really find any. He did a Desert Island Discs interview a few years back which was surprisingly candid and seemed refreshingly devoid of Blairite spin.

He hasn't done anything, just gone on vacations/holidays.

>Tfw you spent your childhood and adolescence terrified of being gay and obsessing over how to be a macho guy
>ended up a submissive gay

Fugg

None at all? Bloody hell.

hi owen

Away you go

>Sam Hyde on the car crash at Charlottesville.

Thanks for the book recommendations in the last threads, lads.

How do I get labeled mentally ill?

Please talk to a priest as soon as you can, you're mentally ill and need help.

Look, tried

I lift and am good at it, I just can't help I fell in love with my bf

:-:

Just be yourself

Effeminate fairy

Why a preist

Go to the ER and tell them you want to commit suicide. Then, once they hold you for a few days, just say you're hearing voices and shit. This may get you thrown into an aslyum tho, so careful lad

twitter.com/lizziejohnsonnn/status/901910508982251520

Communists are winning street battles. Who else is hype to fight in the white armies.

Because priests can help you better than psychiatrists.

(((psychiatrists)))
(((mental illness)))
(((Monster Munch)))

Maybe walk into a bank and just stand there silently. Maybe have a tesco bag filled with sea shells.

It's not my fault I'm just soppy and romantic

Isn't that illegal

Why?

Who cares? You're a closeted tranny and a homosexual - you need help and a priest can do just that.

ticketsource.co.uk/youngindependence

MARTIN SELLNER DOING A SPEECH IN SHEFFIELD

>twitter.com/lizziejohnsonnn/status/901910508982251520
Tear gas didn't work. It can't not work. They were clearly not using enough of it or not using it properly.

Just clear the cunts out. It's not fucking difficult. The Yank police have all sorts of military grade kit that they can use pretty much whenever they want. Just roll through the town and BTFO every cunt

>Who cares? You're a closeted tranny

Since fucking when. This is news to me

That would be good recruitment footage for anti-fa and look terrible for the president. The media literally shills for anti-fa.

Wait a minute, what is this pic?

Last week, Trump looked at the eclipse without glasses. Has Kek shifted the timelines again?

/britpol/ not yankpol

I recognise the file names and the bunny pics, you've admitted to being a closeted tranny (which is good that you're not "out") but you need help addressing your homosexuality, hence my recommendation of consulting with a priest.

Things I say while drunk or high are not valid...

But I like being gay, he makes me feel loved and cherished

I just want pip until I'm a qualed lawyer lads.

Why do you come into threads - while sober, may I add - and flaunt your degeneracy?

WHat does pip mean?

Careful there lad, once you're diagnosed with something, it is very hard to get that diagnosis lifted. I doubt you want to be known as mental on medical records for the rest of your life.

I'm a discreet gay so this is the only attention I get

I like it when men find me cute

To take your comment out of the realms of vacuousness and into those of construction, how do you think his output can be improved and what are some of your criticisms of him?
Some good ones on here lad.

Extra bennies for saying you have no personal responsibility

FIRE, ENERGY, GLORY AND THINKING

THINKING IS THE IMPORTANT THING

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH
BEING BRITISH ISN'T ENOUGH
BEING ENGLISH ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!

TO READ ABOUT YOUR OWN CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT!

Will be seeing Martin Sellner on the 2nd of September. What should I ask him?

Shit mate how hard can it be to be classed as mental. Just piss yourself at the interview.

That is part of the problem, I have given you advice on how to get help but you don't seem to be doing anything about it.

What are your favourite Bowden lectures lads? I am a big fan of his 1984 one.

Rikka is best grill

That's my fear.
I could easily blag it, especially with my background.

I like the company of pol

My bf is a nazi

I think gay people are born gay and are gay for life. It's fucked but it is what it is. Can't pray it away, can't genocide them.

Saved, thanks mate.

I think I liked Credo the most, I haven't watched them in a while though

I understand you want extra money, but it isn't worth fucking up the rest of your life for.

>implying a priest wouldn't try it on with him

What, BTFOing them would be good recruitment footage for them? Yeh I guess so, but fuck em. The more of them there are and the more cuntish they act the quicker we can get this show on the road