'War is obscene, not my nipples': Women and men strip for 10th annual Go Topless Day Parade

archive.is/HLWpC

>Activists paraded shirtless through the streets of New York City on Saturday, flashing their chests to celebrate the 10th annual Go Topless Day Parade.

> Walking to the beat of drums in a carnival-style atmosphere, dozens of men and women embarked on the one-mile march from Columbus Circle to Bryant Park for the event, which this year falls on Women's Equality Day.

>'It's important to send a message. These are our bodies. They should not be policed any other way than men's. Men walk around like this all the time, so why is it such a big deal?'

>Many wrote 'Go Topless' across their chests and wore headbands with breasts popping up from the scalp on springs. One woman wore a blue Wonder Woman cape, and a couple of men wore bras.

>Even with a top-free law is firmly in effect, there have been cases of women being arrested on the grounds of 'disorderly conduct'.

How do we stop this degeneracy? No one wants to see a fat woman with her saggy tits in public. Who is paying for these stupid parades? These women want equality for everything it seems like.

I fucking hate this pozzed city. Glad I don't have to go into Manhattan.

and uhhh why arent they arrested as sex offenders?

If I had a young son or daughter, then I would definitely keep him/her away from these mentally ill people.

feminism is a toxic ideology

i-is that who I think it is..?

Absolute kek to the guys there clearly just there to see tits like jesus christ

Is that moldylocks with the "my body is not a crime" sign?

What did she mean by this

is.. is that a swastika designed in Davids star?

(((They))) aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Front and centered lol

It is, right? These fuckers travel all over the country to do those silly protests. I wish someone would expose how many they really are, how they operate and who pays for this shit. Alex Jones is the hero we deserve.

HOLY SHIT IT'S MOLDYLOCKS

I BELIEVE SO

This was in Venice Beach, California. Could be her. Lots of radical feminists in CA.

if its not a crime why are their nips covered

It's not like these titties are worth oogling over. Any perky pair is usually accompanied by forests in the pits because they never want to look more attractive than their peers.

Tfw moldylocks got a second in command promotion from Soros and is now organizing his feminist rallies across the US

(((They))) got you complaining about tiddies.

Is... is that a Star of David with a swastika in it? Kek.

Isn't that moldylocks?? Her body definitely is a crime

Ontario's had topless equality for like 20 years.

It's not the first time either

Disgusting

Don't send your kids to college

what a fucking waste

I want to shave her pits.
The men in bikini tops are whats degenerate. No more degenerate than guys who shave chest and display 'pecs' like they're 'man candy' tho.

It's the symbol for a cult called Raƫlism. They believe that aliens created man. It proves these degenerates are mentally ill.

This confirmed?

Is that Moldylocks with the "My body is not a crime" sign?!

Oh- they're Raelians.
>sex cult
S'why every woman in OP is supremely fuckable.

>My body is not a crime
From what I've seen, it's more of a biohazard.

It says on their banner- supported by raelian movement.

>Activists paraded shirtless through the streets of New York City
>picture of a place that is not NYC

I thought the same.

Nipples? I'll give you nipples

>definitely
They are Raelians.

There were multiple rallies. The Pic Related was in Venice Beach, CA.

Yes, it is.

Goes to show you that you can beat the shit out a few members of a loud minority and suddenly the faggot pride parades will dissapear.

Not really nigger. Alex jones is a cointelpro shill who works for stratfor. You are a fucking idiot promoting idiocy.

I almost feel bad for a dad, a normie wagecuck, probably divorced, that never saw any of this coming.

>Men walk around like this all the time, so why is it such a big deal?'

Men didn't evolve permanently enlarged mammary glands for the sole purpose of attracting mates.

Anyone else then, this NGO fuckery needs to be exposed.

What a waste. She will be first one for the chopper rides.

I spy moldylocks. left of center.

Did someone say nipples?

If I just had a FUCKING FLAMETHROWER

I could sort out this chromosome deficiency

Could you add anymore catch phrase terms to that? Just because you never worked for anything and you are a pathetic fucking loser neet. You will never learn the value of hard work as most of your pathetic generation.

First you promote Alex jones now you spout catch phrase terms like a twelve year old. When your parents die you will probably kill yourself nigger.

You also need a helicopter ride fucking waste of life

Almost looks that "commander" from BAMN in the middle.

You make a lot of assumptions but no arguments, user, if you looked moldylocks up, you'd know her dad exactly that.

Because they are not sex offenders. Walking around topless is legal in many jurisdictions, and even where it isn't, it's only a misdemeanor.

hmm not sure, it's hard to tell when she's wearing clothes for a change

What's crusty crotch trying to say Sup Forums?

Shit like this is the reason why more people are becoming fascists.

she was such a qt when she was young, wtf happened to her

Heavy redpill: This is exactly the opposite, mankind created aliens.,

A semester in a Commiefornian College without parental supervision.