LA times really fucked up this headline

youtube.com/watch?v=joEO12slvlE

Joey Gibson, organizer of the SF event yesterday, was in berkeley today. He was approached and hunted down by about 150 antifa. They slowly walked away towards police. LA times headline is "Joey Gibson, organizer of Saturday's canceled rally, arrested after running at police"

archive.is/kBBXr
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-bay-area-protests-joey-gibson-organizer-of-saturday-s-1503868151-htmlstory.html

WTF media, can't you watch a 3 minute video before you write your article?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/
youtube.com/watch?v=q8z5DPQfwFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WTF media, can't you watch a 3 minute video before you write your article?
Did you watch the video they clearly were arrested

The issue is he was not arrested for running at police. He walked to them calmly and they let him through, seeing the approaching mob.

Also, it's not clear if he was actually arrested.

>Also, it's not clear if he was actually arrested.
He was placed in handcuffs. They dont do that unless you're being arrested.

Fine, so he was arrested. What about the "arrested for running at the police" part? It is completely false.

Yes, they will if they don't know what is going on and it looks to be a potentially violent situation.

He had his hands up the entire time, never laid a finger on anyone and was being attacked by a mob. The cops knew exactly what they were doing

Why were they arrested. Every cunt in the area was hitting them for no reason. Someone pepper sprayed them others used weapons. Yet they were arrested. Shits gonna turn and get Ugly.

And the cops didn't see what it was that fired the crowd up.

>Gibson
>Gibs
What did he mean by this?

Incorrect, they can legally put you in handcuffs until they determine if you are threat or not.

He's half japanese though, doubt he needs gibs.

Looks like they just got handcuffed as a safety precaution and taken to somewhere they can talk to them in peace. The last thing the cops want is some antifa faggots faking this situation and trying to start shit once they get past the police line

haha the American police is beyond cucked! They openly support Antifa :DDDD haha thats some Swedish tier shit right there x--D

You're making the good hearted assumption that your enemies are making careless mistakes rather than deliberately lying.

The pill is in the back of your throat user. Swallow it.

>approaching a gang of domestic terrorists all by yourself.

Cops wouldn't have seen that part since it was 100 feet away. They just saw him walking backwards and the mob following him.

Joey probably just walked over there and they recognized him and "tiny", the huge hawaiian guy who was in portland some time ago and punched some antifa to the ground.

I know they are deliberately lying, but I'm not gonna sit on my ass while they try to destroy the country.

t: antifa loving cop

It's called being detained.

Yes you are. In fact that is exactly what you are doing right now

Is that faggot wearing womans underwear?

Everyone knows the media is full of shit. normies dont buy any of their crap anymore. wouldnt get too worked up over it.

Wrong. Britney Venti was handcuffed when antifa started to get violent towards her, they marched her away then uncuffed her. That's the famous pic with her with the milk jug

>what is being detained
fuck you are stupid m8, kys after reading a book
>detained=/=arrested

Excuse me?

We need to spread this video and how they lie. It's not often that the media gets caught so badly with their pants down.

Pantifaggots

Well you cant wage war on those evil right-winged Nazi fascist bigots unless you're feeling pretty.

or Panti-Fa

you should really learn the laws

AM I BEING DETAINED

AM I BEING DETAINED?

> being detained

You dumb fuck.

No, you're all retarded. According to People v. Stier to be placed in cuffs while being detained requires any of the following:

1. the suspect is uncooperative;
2. the officer has information that the suspect is currently armed;
3. the officer has information the suspect is about to commit a violent crime;
4. the detention closely follows a violent crime by a person matching the suspect's description and/or vehicle;
5. the suspect acts in a manner raising a reasonable possibility of danger or flight;
6. the suspects outnumber the officers;

None of which were applicable.

>chased by a pack or masked faggots
>find cops
>cops shield you from the mob
>handcuffed while they figure out what's going on
>DO YOU SUSPECT ME OF COMMITTING A CRIME
>MUH CASE LAW
what a fucking retard

Its called protective custody you aids farmer

>can't cite his own case law
stay eternally blow the fuck out. he was cooperative, they had no information he was armed or about to commit a violent crime, he had commited no crime prior, considering he came to them he obviously wasnt a flight risk, and the cops outnumbered him at least 5 to 1.

you dont get placed in cuffs for that either you butthurt shill

>B-but i thought the police were based

Tired of winning yet?

The police held off the antifa mob and he probably wasn't even arrested. Yeah I think they did fine.

where is the bear mace?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Let these antifa faggots have their day in the sun now but, soon it will all come crashing down. And it will be glorious.

You people need to just bring veterans with you as "protection". America loves veterans. The radical leftists won't be able to resist attacking them.

They probably would have come if the organizer were better. "She" is on the right here.

Seriously. Just start recruiting among the military. Reach out to veterans. Make sure it's obvious that they're vets at the protest(s).

Yes you do. It's to maintain the safety of the officers in case the person seeking protection may be a lunatic.

Apt

That's how previous rallies were done. Oathkeepers held the line on April 15.

Yeah, but if possible, you want them in actual military wear, so that it's obvious they're vets. It needs to be very clear that the radical leftist types are attacking Our Soldiers.

You cannot protest in uniform, so that's not gonna happen unless they're retired. And you can't really wear the uniform with all the correct trappings if you're not active, reserve, or retired and going to a formal event.

The only way the military will show in uniform is if the National Guard is called.

well shit

Oathkeepers are pretty obvious about being veterans and former law enforcement. They have a uniform. On 4/15 they were all wearing blue shirts saying "We The People".

Is that the real Bitch Tits Bob?

Find the arrest report.

That's how you know that a Jew is scared.

Are you really wondering why the media would lie?

They are literally the fucking enemy and one of the biggest ones. They hate you and want to subjugated and destroyed. They if all of your kids got raped by Pakis it would be hilarious and then they will print a story about you being racist for not liking it.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

They are, they're so afraid they're trying to do their revolution prematurely.

This paper was kinda honest about it
washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/

DETAINED IS DIFFERENT THAN ARREST NU-FAG

read the thread before embarrassing yourself again - see

youtube.com/watch?v=q8z5DPQfwFs

Why is no one talking about this? That father and kid are spanish, those antifa are beyond racist and mentally ill

> the suspect acts in a manner raising a reasonable possibility of danger or flight;
Wouldn't this apply?

Most of the people assaulted today were hispanic.

YOU REALLY ARE A DUMB NU-FAG. GO AHEAD AND FIND THE CITY OR COUNTY BOOKING INFORMATION FOR THIS SO CALLED "ARREST"

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT NU-FAG

This was not supposed to happen until the end of Hillary's 2nd term after years of open borders and endless importation of north africans. They are going for broke now because they're forced to. It's not going to work.

He wasn't arrested because did not do anythong illegal.

Yes, they placed handcuffs in him. That is part of being detained, which is what he wanted. Because being detained is safer than being attacled by a violent mob.

The handcuffs were aplied because the officers involved have no idea who he is, or why a violent mob is pursuing him.

Therefore, it is in everyones best interest to at least go through the procedures until they find out what is going on.

Yes exactly. Trump accelerated the race and nationalism dialogue way beyond what the far left anticipated. Their hand is being forced.

MUH 99D CHESS

THE POST

>Joey Gibson
Wow, nice Antifa chasing off the Japanese like it's WW2.

Antifa is anti-Asian I guess.

Sooooo, what you are saying is things are going to get much uglier.
And we have pic related incoming too.
I guess that will be blamed on Trump also.

theyre coming for japanese english teachers next

Yes.
Also if you didn't know, UCB was forced to end affirmative action because it was hurting asian students. Can you believe that the University of California is one of the few universities to ban affirmative action?

>Wouldn't this apply?
How retarded are you? They went to the cops out of their own free, CA law requires them to act as if they would flee.

>butthurt intensifies

>That is part of being detained
You just love embarrassing yourself dont you? Read the thread before posting -

>own free
own free will

I don't teach English but I am Japanese.

The idea of Affirmative Action is very shocking.

was referring to
>reasonable possibility of danger

No I am not retarded.

you can absolutely be placed in handcuffs but not under arrest. in extreme cases it can be done in a terry stop.
>"know your rights" larpers btfo

Any adult who goes by the name Joey should be arrested and strung up. Joe or Joseph are acceptable after the age of five.

How dare you call people retarded. Your posts in this thread are fucking embarrassing, don't ever leave this containment board because you give the whole cause a bad name you fucking P S E U D.

Please explain how they were acting "in a manner raising a resonable possibility of danger" to the officers.

>No I am not retarded.
Yes you are.

No under California law, I cited case law you retard.

(1)

If that's the intent of the law then I am wrong, possibly. It would be good to have video after the event or have some knowledge of what charges if any they had against him.

The police usually go by "bag em and figure it out later" or something like that. It's stupid they arrested him for what they actually saw.

>It's stupid they arrested him for what they actually saw.
Whats even more stupid is that they did nothing to the violent mob chasing them and didnt rush to their aid when they saw them being attacked by the mob.

Guess the mob dindu nuffin.

Police were so stupid just standing there so far away from anything relevant.

Those cucks were supposed to keep the peace. When antifags rolled up to the edge of the park they dissolved their line and just walked away and let them do whatever they want. The only time I saw tear gas/pepper spray deployed is when they were blocking a street a cop car was trying to get through. It was just like charolettesville.

Long live our Gina!
Long live Hispania!
Long live Greece!
Long live pizza!

They probably tried to keep everyone inside the park so they wouldn't disturb residents. No regard for rule of law, just keep the problem contained. Might work for now but it emboldens antifa every time they do it.

They need to saber rattle.