How's this make you feel infidel?

How's this make you feel infidel?

I am a 27-year-old millennial woman who spends a decent amount of time on social media. It is also part of my job to spend time on social media, so I have feeds open for most of the day. I try to spend a lot [more] time on Facebook since the election. I have many conservative family members who often share fake news stories from bogus outlets because they cannot tell the difference. I spend a lot more time on Twitter because it's hilarious and spend most of the time on Instagram.

Those are some fine Italian gentlemen.

A.) Deus
B.) Vult.
Thankfully I'll have GenZ to back me up.

Wait hold on just a second there. Who gives a shit?

Proud to be an infidel.

4d chess straya shitpost from women now, what will we see next

I, along with many others I know, used social media during the 2016 election to help spread awareness around key facets of each candidate's platform, as well as attempt to connect with those who were strongly supporting the candidate I opposed to try and get a better understanding.

>Thankfully I'll have GenZ to back me up.
No, Gen Z is busy transitioning and doing make up tutorials my friend

Happy because she's going to be gang raped

There isn’t a day that Trump does not dominate my Twitter feed — and it’s annoying AF. I feel like this is the only time post-election that talk about a president is so heavily present on Twitter and social media. Everyone has such a polar opinion on the topic and feel the need to CONSTANTLY talk about it. I understand 99.9 percent of the U.S. is team #dumptrump (myself included), but I don’t see why social media has become a place of political complaints because it isn’t going to solve anything. What happened to the cute kitten videos and focus on Chrissy Teigen’s hilarious tweets and celeb gossip? Rant over.

holy shit lol

Read the bible it will make you feel better

she loves diluting her beautiful white genes

As a young millennial woman, my social media engagement with politics have changed dramatically post the 2016 election. Every time I post something I believe in, I'm looked at as a radical. When was it so radical to believe in human rights? With every post I make, I receive a comment. Calling me a victim, a snowflake, a violent progressive. I'm all for commenting, and I'm a liberal woman who believes that all ideas need to be heard, but I can't help but think in this case, the opinions are just unnecessary. It's a fight that can't be won, not if the goals of both contributors aren't even somewhat similar. My goal is to educate. I want people to hear why Democrats are so pissed. I want them to know why these Senate hearings are so publicized. I want them to know why the FBI releases info to the public before they give it to the government. A large portion of some of our highest officials are scared for the wellbeing of the leader of the free world, and so am I.

tits or GTFO

with every possible color

at least her friends are around to help her make good decisions

With all the negativity on social media, I’ve made it a point to not add my tits to it. As a creative, I want to allow people to experience inspiration, positivity, and fun when they come across my content. A quick mental break from all the news we’re bombarded with constantly it feels like.

>"Hehehe I asked my friend to take a pic with me so I can pretend shes my gf and post and Sup Forums to try make dese nazis jealous!!!"
Pathetic.

Her dad must be so proud raising his beautiful white daughters in 21st century US-of-big-black-cock-A!

and don't try to fool yourself....because it is.

am i supposed to know or care who this is?

It's usually more like this.

just a reminder to send your beautiful white christian daughters to college to get "educated"

and they'll be good open minded, "tolerant" girls then