This man is considered a hero by the left

This man is considered a hero by the left.

My media and reading habits have changed extensively since the election. Not only have I become more aware of my own susceptibility to fake news and the echo chamber of political agreement I had created for myself prior to the election, but I have also become more tuned into differences between what various news outlets focus and report on.

I joined Twitter to connect to real-time journalism and opinion commentary. Since tweets have become much more relevant to our national discourse, I felt it was only appropriate to familiarize myself with the platform. I've joined numerous Facebook groups and started following my representatives at the local, state, and national levels on social media, too.
I also started listening to local talk radio. Since I can't be on Twitter and Facebook during my commute, talk radio keeps me up to date.

Come and try to get my money you mentally ill degenerate

Redistribution of a plague among plagues.

The wealthy are not taking a bigger chunk of the pie, they are creating their own pie.

And everytime you redistribute their wealth, they decide to create a little less pie every year, until eventually you tax them so much, everyone goes back to being poor again

press f for coconutman

>mentally ill man who doesn't work thinks that people should pay taxes in order to subsidize his lifestyle
Go figure.

Commies like to use arguments like "b-but muh sharing," without realizing that sharing is voluntary. Forcing somebody to give up his money and distributing it to the poor is not sharing. Forcing a child to give the controller to his sibling is not sharing.
Taxation is theft. Charity isn't theft.

>Goldberg imports millions of 3rd worlders
>Undercuts wages across a whole nation
>Lolbertarians defend this
>Wealth creator!
>How dare you tax him at all!
>It's gonna trickle down any day now, goy

The Government obviously fried his brain or fucked him up some how. No one can deny this, look at the freak

>emoji inside text

Reminder that libertarians sided with this freak.

>the people who pay almost all the taxes, actually pay no taxes

THIS

FUCKING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a fucking idiot. Its the middle class who suffer from taxes the most. Poor people still need to pay taxes on their already shitty min. wage earnings but they don't need to pay a huge amount at the end of the year, and probably get something back from the system like money or food stamps

Even if by some miracle, the upper classes paid the full amount of taxes and didn't avoid them through loop holes, they'd still be filthy rich after.

>"you have no right to someone's labour"
>spouted by a CAPITALIST
>literally lives on other people's labour

Is he too thick to realise the irony or just jesting?

she's clearly way fucking smarter than (((you)))

>leftists aspire to mental illness
you don't say

>the left believe in workers' rights
>the left believe the workers should keep a higher share of the profits
>yet they believe you have a right to someone else's labor

>be rich
>pay almost 40% of income to taxes for benefits that I'll never use
>be poor
>pay 15% of income to taxes for benefits that this pool will largely be responsible for consuming

fuck you poor people, 25% flat tax when

Sometimes I feel like we don't pay you enough.

When it's accompanied by no minimum tax and no benefits for non-workers.

>literal traitor to the USA
>tranny
>hero of the left
Are you surprised at all?

>implying this doesn't already happen with companies like apple and microsoft

how u enjoying your insanely cheap computer there?

I seriously think Obama lobotomized him as a punishment

>paying for something is the same as taking it by threat of force

That's the point of that image, there's no practical difference.

>Goldberg imports millions of 3rd worlders
>Undercuts wages across a whole nation

The "right to work" feminist movement is responsible for this, not the pitiful number of immigrants.

let me guess, you still want women in the workplace?

What happens when you do not pay?
>Threat of force.