Why we not Memeing the German empire?

Can we all agree that the German empire was way better than the Nazis. and that the Iron chancellor Otto Von Bismarck is the best German political of the last 200 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=HYypVarGFuI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=26m37s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m1s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia
xtube.com/video-watch/Tickle-Chair-28569691
youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI
youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our union is better for future of Europe.
Nation states are dead, it is time for European superstate.

Because people are edgy faggots.
>tfw ywn hail Bismarck

Because normalfags equate the German Empire with nazism because they can't tell the difference. Example: when Youjo Senki aired a lot of retards came out of the woodwork screeching that it was about the nazis

i am just saying the Nazis failed to create what they set out to do.

that mostly has to do with how america has basically deleted WW1 from history class

I agree with you entirely, the 2nd reich is objectively better than the 3rd reich.

Yes. And it is entirely (((your))) and Rotschild-Britain's fault.

Kaiserreich was literally best Reich.

from what i read they were awarded more noble peace prize for scientific achievement in 47 years than the french or the Brits did in 100 years

they also became a industrial power way faster than what it to the french and Brits were doing as well as the complexity of the rail system and reforming the educational system to one of the best in Europe at the time. sorry my internet is shiting the bed

Nothing depresses me more than the First World War.

yeah is where Europe as we know died and has been limping on for the last 100 years

I wouldn't say it's deleted so much as poorly explained and some schools just trying to imply the 2nd Reich were proto Nazis. For such a world changing event our schools do a terrible job covering it in favor of years worth of hammering in constant slavery and Holocaust lessons.

literally the obscure 80s indie rock band you listen to instead of Radiohead to impress your friends

the Pixies ???

how about we meme german idealism?

youtu.be/iOk6HB609po

European aristocracy died in that war.

is this Kantbot

and Marxism, cultural relativism and USSR began to take the monarchist place

I'm gonna keep on spamming my fuckin map until I get feedback on it. I wasted too much time on this.

True European Aristocracy died with the death of Frederick II HRE in 1250.

Wtf is going on in Franconia

Better idea

youtube.com/watch?v=HYypVarGFuI

nice work hears the largest non nuclear crater

I support this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

no, user.
>President Trump conquers England, desposes the House of Windsor, and seizes throne
>King Donald I of the House Trump unifies the Commonwealth and United States into the Holy American Empire
>Washington, Ottawa, London, Canberra, Wellington & Capetown under the aegis of King Trump
>GLOBAL CRUSADE
>they all go back
>Hagia Sophia has weekly masses under Archbishop Ratzinger

i miss the ussr :(

It looks weirder than usual because of the division of Sudetenland between the two bordering German states, but essentially I got lazy and just used ethnolinguistic borders from some year or another to define it.
Oberdeutsch regions to Austria-Bavaria and Swabia, Mitteldeutsch and Niederdeutsch in the North German Confederation.
I'm aware it doesn't strictly follow historic borders within the German Empire but come on... those borders were a clusterfuck of principalities, enclaves and exclaves. I wasn't unpicking that shit.

really whats so wrong with the Russian federation ?

Nazbols need to be fucking executed 2bh

this version is better

youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ

I used this map as template.
Admittedly I could've done better cross-referencing other material. I'm not as familiar with other dialect borders as I am with the Alemannic area.

fuck off niggerlover

Can you still play songs like that and Königgrätzer marsch or would normies get all bent out of shape and cry about it?

Monarchist revanchism is the final redpill lads.

“I was not Hitler’s ally. As far as I and Hitler go, the answer is this. I declared in a speech in 1934, that we could never have any racial policy in Great Britain because we were running a multiracial Empire. The Germans were antisemites and I was not.”

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?

-

INTERVIEWER: If Hitler had survived the war, would you have been in favour of his being tried and convicted for war crimes?

OSWALD MOSLEY: Yes, I think any one who has committed crimes should always be tried under whatever law exists.

INTERVIEWER: And do you think he should have been, or would have been, found guilty?

OSWALD MOSLEY: I have said again and again that the murder of the Jews in the concentration camps was an outrageous and vile crime. While I don’t think nearly so many were killed as are supposed to be killed, that doesn’t matter. Any crime, the murder of any defenceless prisoner, is a crime, and everybody must detest it.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=26m37s

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say that the wrong side won the war?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly not. And I offered to fight in the last war the moment the life of Britain was at stake.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m1s

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say it would have been better, or not been better, if Hitler had never existed?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly better that he should not ever have existed, because his existence led to 25 million Europeans being killed.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s

-

INTERVIEWER: Sir Oswald, do you now, looking back with the hindsight and knowledge of history, blame the Jews or Hitler for the Second World War?

SIR OSWALD MOSLEY: I blame both: Hitler for driving east, before he had got a diplomatic arrangement with us; Jews, for gradually persuading us, or the British people or government, to do absurd things which were bound to result in war. I was against both mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219

normies wouldnt cry. they would be confused and maybe call the police, who then tlel them its okay and they go on about their normal day.

antifa on the other hand would probably throw stones in my window.

when germany won the football world cup everyone was waving the german flag. after 2 days everyone removed their flags except me. mine got ripped off and my car got keyed just because i didnt remove it after 2 fucking days.

like the modern Russian monarchist party?

I'm so sorry we did this to you...

>face book com/OfficialGIM/

this page has some delicious German Imperial content

>football world cup
you faggots never beat the Patriots

i think its time to Redpill the Germans in mass about the facts of migrant crisis

There will be no Europeans left for your Union. The populations that built it will die out, and with them the hope for it's success

Does Otto von Bismark or Kaiser Willhem have any living descendants that we could meme into running a Reformed German Empire?

>Why we not Memeing the German empire?
Great idea

The heir to the throne says he doesn't want it and is fine with current Germany.

Yes, the Kaiser's heir is this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia

The Hohenzollerns are still healthy and have a lot of living family members.

The biggest irony is the heir to the Russian Empire married a Hohenzollern and her son is the heir-apparent to be Tsar.

The massive corruption within all levels of government and industry.

Putin needs to pull off a few more Purges of the oligarchy to get stuff running smoothly again.

Annexation of Alsace-Lorraine under Bismarck led to WW1 and thus the destruction of Europe and the rise of your degenerate filthy shithole

Go and read a book you stupid American fuckwit.

German cuckoldry strikes again Jesus we need to fix the modern German mentality

t.56% face
Priviet komrad

>alaric
germany isn't that old. it was only founded in 1871

kek when I stop at a right light and a car with Kanacken is next to me I lower the windows and play either Badenweiler Marsch or Preußens Gloria and look at them with the you are not welcome facial expression. NONE of them ever dared to say anything or even leave their car

Current head
Germany and Prussia:
HI&RH Prince Georg Friedrich (1994–present)

Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen:
HSH Prince Karl Friedrich (2010–present)

Romania:
HM King Michael (1947–present)

Deposition
Germany and Prussia:
1918: German Revolution

Romania:
1947: Stalinist take-over

>poor (as in sympathy) King Michael

its older than rome kek. just changed the name many times.

its oldest name is magna germania
after rome was created they dared to attack us, we wiped them off the map and created the first reich. after 1k years we created the second reich.

Prussia won, and annexed majority German territory. That can hardly be seen as unjust, and your assessment somewhat detracts from the ethnic tensions with Slavs in the east as a primary causal factor for both world wars.

* red light

>its older than rome
Keep believing that. The ground has been there, but Germany as a country is extremely young.

>tfw when germans actually invite you into the new parliament in 1848 but your retarded ancestors refuse and side with beta-austrians
Why do I even live

Germany absorbed the spirit of Rome, this is why we have cities of stone and real imperial thought because we are mixed unlike Swedes and Norwegians

>Magna germania
>full of primitive, non-united tribes living in huts and killing each other
Sure thing Hans

Cool Emperor, Nu-Rome

>born 1994
We should try redpilling Prince Fredrich.
Not even meming.

Yes, European American superstate

All German boys should be tortured through tickling! >:3

xtube.com/video-watch/Tickle-Chair-28569691

Please take your retardation back to plebbit leaf scum

no, that's when his reign would have begun, not when he was born.
he's older than most of us.

i know. germanic =/= nordic. its close but not the same.

germanics race mixed with rome ( not these brown italian cucks we have today )and thus created the master race.

>post an objective fact
>"wowwww gb2 reddit lmao"
not an argument

Believe it or not, the Hapsburg family has living heirs. Even more direct then the Hohenzollerns.

So does the house of Bourbon (the current king of Spain is actually a Bourbon I believe)

I'm retarded then.

yea and then killed rome and became the most powerful race on the planet. whats your point?

>Hitler annexes Austria and half of Czechoslovakia
>Britain: okay lol no worries, just don't use war to get any territories
>Germany: no problemo, my British brother, I am only interested in lands populated by ethnic Germans!
>6 months later
>Germany: *invades Prague*
>Britain and France: what the fuck stop that. if you touch Poland we will not hesitate to retaliate
>Germany: oops! teehee~ sorry... won't happen again...
>*invades Poland*
>Britain and France: we warned you, we are declaring war
>Germany: WTF... I hate Anglos now
>half a year of Britain's "Phoney War" where they don't really attack Germany, just set up defences in other countries
>Germany: ugh, the insolence of these Jew controlled Anglos, so aggressive...
>*invades Denmark and Norway*
>Britain and France: Jesus fuck
>Germany: stop oppressing me *invades France and starts bombing Britain*

>80 years later
>FUCKING WARMONGER CHURCHILL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG THE JEWS DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY HITLER NEEDED TO EXTERMINATE THE POLES FOR THE SIX GORILLION ETHNIC GERMANS [cites Der Sturmer article] ANGLOS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD WAR II AND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD HITLER JUST WANTED TO SAVE EUROPE

Really makes you think...

it's okay, we understand.

Burgundy makes me fucking seethe. Dirty Welfs.

The problem is even if they wanted the throne the support to restore the monarchy even in just a ceremonial way just doesn't have any support. Same issue French monarchists and Russian Tsarists are having.

everyone knows that because of fight club

Going to need you to get a grip, like right now Straya

Yeah the Bourbons are huge and still have the Spanish and two Italian branches, plus there's the Orleans branch who come from Louis XIV's brother.

The Savoy are kinda small in comparison to the other deposed houses.

2nd best, even if you disagree with Hitler he was one of the best most masterful politicans to ever live.

>most powerful race
That would be Anglos and Jews sweetie

you must be new here

youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI

youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w

anglos ARE germanics. saxony is german.

also the WW1 centennial, the great war series on youtube as well as youjo senki and battlefield 1 were primed and ready for dank imperial Europe and WW1 memes

you know the massive amounts of corruption present within it, along with the fact that russia has only just begun to truly recover economically from the collapse of the soviet union, the soviet union is literally everything people would want on this board but the mere fact that it was communist sends people into a brainwashed rage

It doesn't matter what you try to "meme". You think resurrecting some old "German" Empire shit is going to help? The left is onto with a microscope now, they will detect wherever you go and instantly label you neo-nazis.

It's time to make a stand and stop worrying about "muh PR".

Jews are germanic too

Nazis were best, merkel is german empire

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

what about the current political reform movement in Russia today

Who fucking cares?

They're retards and if they'ed try to equate the two they'ed instantly be BTFO when people remember that the only people who ever came remotely close to toppling Hitler in Germany was a clique of stuffy Aristocratic Junkers, not Antifa and the Rotfront or whoever they want to LARP as.

only ashkenazi.

they are basically germans who decided to believe in the jew religion. but yes in a race point of view, they are germanic. ( or were ) . no idea how much they race mixed over the hundreds of years

You do realize Germanic tribes invaded and setteled England right? The word Anglo is derived from the Germanic tribe the Angles who invaded England.

The German empire doesn't trigger leftist crybabies, hitler and the Nazis do.

>the soviet union is literally everything people would want on this board but the mere fact that it was communist sends people into a brainwashed rage
^Truth.

fucking kek. you'll call jews "germanic" for having lived in host german nations and developing yiddish, but you'll just as easily dismiss how fucking in bed you as part of the polish lithuanian commonwealth were with jews.
the truth is although they occasionally intermarried with both germanic and slavic peoples, it all folded back into a distinct and endogamous community of decidedly not germanic, not slavic people.