When your most loyal fanbase is made up of arabs and mongrels

>When your most loyal fanbase is made up of arabs and mongrels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gFoHkkCaRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sincerely hope the people who watched Clerks for the first time because of my trolling realize they were making fun of him.

elaborate, please

What is going on in this picture?
I thought he hated people with brown eyes, so why is that nigger mongrel in a burzum shirt?

This reminds me of ASOIAF. Euron's ship is described as having a crew of mutts and mongrels from across the word.
It seems like the only idiots to believe this n*rd fag are literal outcasts.

Some fans showed up to support him when he was arrested and sent to court. It's a immortal t-shirt by the way.

>he was arrested and sent to court
Was this something that happened recently?
So all his supporters are LARPers. Fitting.

No, some four years ago.

Jaj k puto

That squint on his face is priceless. He knows.
I expect varg cucks to avoid this thread like the plague.

>the French
What do you expect. They're mongrels in and of themselves anyway.

Besides, Varg isn't so petty so as to not be accommodating to a fan just because they're non-Nordic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gFoHkkCaRE

Come out, come out wherever you are varg cucks.
Show your brown faces ITT.

the thing on the left is a dude

hes a good man, only thing i disagree with him is in Christianity (i agree its a meek religion but I dont think its the cause for European downfall)

They look like average argentinians

French people confirmed not white

the only people i have seen in burzum shirts irl have all been mexicans

Argentinians are white. Everybody knows that. I have family from Argentina and they are whiter than me, pale, blonde with blue eyes (parents of the mother are danish)

yes atahualpa, they sure do

Argentina is white.

U're mum on the right xD

sorry but no, lack of racial conscience and resentment has caused white population to be at 30% and declining, i see more browns everyday, now we have BRAND NEW RACES like peruvian + nigger or chinese + paraguay + nigger.
also every girl is a coal burner, no exceptions
please bomb us

it does have white people, but its not a white country and hasnt been since at least 1983, peron started kalergi plan in arg*ntina yet these "argentine nationalists" (civ nat retards) regard him as a hero etc. victims of their ego and arrogance

I've seen barely only 2 women with mestizo looking guys but never full bolivian. But I've seen at least 2 colombian negroes from secondary schools with white girls.

Now, white men with brown, sometimes even full blown bolivian women? Thousands.

why is this? ive seen both but specially w male non white female, i havent seen this anywhere else. Ive seen ALOT of white men with African women (newly imported:tm:)

>varg
>not petty
lmao

God, thanks you, user. Varguettes are so fucking stupid.
Can you believe this is the guy who believes in global warming and is a nazi at the same time?
Will play my muñeiras in my gaita with great joy tonight after appreciating this great post.

He said the exact opposite of that in vídeo once.

Lol at that negress in the background. These are the people larping as pure Nordic vikangz on his youtube comments.