Cuban user here, what does Sup Forums think about Cuba?

Cuban user here, what does Sup Forums think about Cuba?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjQrmo37HEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communist shithole

I don't think about Cuba really. I once banged a chick that was half cuban and the next morning I realized she must have been part black cuban because her hair was nappy as hell.

Almost all Cuban-Americans I have met were among the most loathsome people I have ever seen. I can see why the commies just let those makeshift boats go away.

eat shit sexhaver

Cubanon*
Dropped the ball there, island nigger.

>sexhaver
What?

I love you guys. Pro-life, love baseball, good food and you don't fall for ID politics BS. I cry over a Cubana I dated 10 years ago almost every night tbqh.

Did she fry the best plantains?

One time she made me a fried plantains with peanut butter sandwich because of how much I love Elvis :3

Might as well an hero now

youtube.com/watch?v=mjQrmo37HEs

I like Cuba, the average cuban it's massively redpilled about american fuckery in the XXth century, it's amazing.

Did she have a fat ass?

Should have annexed you fuckers when we had the chance.

I just really want Gommiea to all die off.

Keep on working comrade, we will keep the class struggle alive even in developed world!

Looked almost exactly like pic related. In fact, some might say I went after a girl recently to revive memories of her.

WE LOVE YOU

t. Palestine

That just looks like a black girl. Other than the food and accent what's the difference between her and any other black girl.

It's pretty awesome and badass in every possible way desu.

Irrelevant?

Very traditional and no crazy SJW bullshit. Also, they like a man who wears cowboy boots.

>tfw non-cuban living in South Florida

I feel outnumbered sometimes desu.

Hahahahaha! Get the fuck outta here. Even mexican women hate that their men wear cowboy boots. This puta must have let you put it in her culo or something.

>Stopped in time
>Nice Cigars
>Nice music
>Cuban girls will literally jump on you cock expecting you to save them from that shit hole

:3

its gay

t. Paco

t. patrick o'shea

kek has spoken
livestream it

Nope, just grew up around a lot of them.

She did! You loved her because she let you do dirty shit to her. That shit always fucks a guys head up. You wanted to keep her so she could be your slut exclusively. Don't worry, most guys have been through that.

Something about good medicare, healthy people in general, everything else is shit.

>American user here
FTFY, there's a reason you and your parents left that commie shithole.

White Cuban here, can you believe the sonic weapon attacks on the American diplomat section? Red cubans taking the spy vs spy thing to another level with weird shit.

NIGGER TIER

You have to swim back.