Canada Demographics

I'm trying to pinpoint Canada's demographics.
It's really hard, since Canada is more "PC" than America. In America, you can look at which skin colour voted for which party colour. Here, I can't find any information related to how east Asians/Indians vote.

I'm also trying to find out the white percentage. Last census showed we were 82% white, but apparently because of the non-white immigration, we are below 80% now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/okHAn
globalnews.ca/news/2825724/when-it-comes-to-surrey-gang-life-family-looms-large/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It probably depends chiefly on their degree of Westernization. So, 2nd+ gen would vote liberal.

>I can't find any information related to how east Asians/Indians vote.
they block vote for the most gibs

Indians and East Asians (Koreans, Japs) statistically take less gibs than whites. That's only Africans, Arabs, and south Asians that want the gibsmedats.

Why would the further generations vote liberal?

>Why would the further generations vote liberal?
Think about what correlates white to vote liberal. Things like Western urban/suburban upbringing and higher education. Such things are more common among Asian peoples.

The way how Whites think us Chinks would consider us the same as "brown" is just plain offensive.
People always say the right is racist, but at least the right will segregate the different colors and races apart.
The left on the other hand always tries to put all colors except white as "brown," making them literally the most racist ideological group on Earth.

I would think that as Asians, as they become more "American" (north American) they would become more conservative.
The only reason why I would think they want to vote Liberal is so that the borders would be less ecure, so mama and papa back at ChingChong can hop over.
But, as I said, Indians and East Asians take less gibs, commit less crime and make more money overall than whites on average. Of course, we got dumbass whites like Big Red bringing us down, but still.

Don't believe the numbers pushed by any government census.

>Canada admits a "controlled" and "reasonable" 250 to 300k immigrants per year. This is a lie by omission -- Canada actually lets in over 1.2 million third world migrants on 10-year unlimited stay/work visas that count as "temporary immigration" and are thus not included in the official figure and never publicized.

>In 2015 IIRC processed applications from 1.58 million persons seeking "temporary" resident visas to come to Canada -- 83.3% were approved.

>On July 1, 2016 Canada's population was 36, 286, 425 -- an increase of 437,815 or 1.2%. Such and increase in absolute numbers had not been recorded since 1988/89.

>Canada in 2011:
>32.8 million
>26.5 million European/Caucasian

>Canada in 2016:
>36.2 million
>25 million European/Caucasian (5.6% decrease)
>11 million non-white (74.6% increase)

the canadian government stopped recording race demographics because its racist

i also doubt it has the capability of recording an accurate census. anyone can lie and say they're white but actually be a black or a chinaman evading immigration.

for a accurate depiction of demographics just go to any town in canada and see whos walking the streets and malls. The GTA suburbs for example, whites are very rarely seen and it would mostly be chinese and indians. Then you go out further and its usually 60% whites, and more blacks. Meanwhile cities like Toronto and Vancouver are clearly white minority. Our demographics are probably the same or worse than the USA. Why does it matter though? In the end we'll just be as blacked as any western country by 2048.

I'm still not understanding how living in or near metropolitan centers and attending liberal universities at a higher proportion makes them more conservative. The logic is pointing to liberalization. I'm not sure what you think "American" objectively means to Asians. I never see Asians in my neck of the woods in hunting season, or in other "American" hobbies in general. They just assimilate into the cities or their suburbs.

I was hearing stories of Indians that voted heavily conservative.
Conservatives here are VERY different from American republicans.
I guess Conservatives here can be more described as social-libertarians.

I've heard this before.
I remember doing calculations like this, and I came to a similar conclusion, 2017 is only 70% white. But any sources for this?

Trudeau has states his desire to pass legislation which would see the population reach 100 million by 2060. This would mean an immigrant population over two or possibly three times larger than native Canadian population.

>"The aging of Canada's population will have significant impact on Canada's potential economic growth. Aging boomers will need to consider what matters more to them: their comfort into old age or the antiquated idea of leaving a nation to their children."

>antiquated idea of leaving a nation to their children
Things like this make me glad to be planning on retiring in SEA.

archive.is/okHAn

Here (((Trudeau))) says he is jealous of immigrants and that they are more Canadian than Canadians themselves and deserve to live in Canada more than native Canadians.

Fuck this
Is Kiwi land based?
Looking for some based anglophone land.
UK (except for Northern Ireland) is obviously off the table, America might be surprisingly difficult even now...

So we deport whites to europe

Shitskin spotted. Lies and you damn well know it concerning East Indians. You rob the country blind and are almost as crooked as chinks.

Lies again. Shitskin Indians love gang culture and drive by shootings.

Mass third world non-white immigration is used as a tool to:

1. Depress wages as low as possible in order to maximise corporate profits and ensure dependence on the welfare state.

2. Ensure the ruling elites remain in power since the desperate worker-slave needs government handouts to survive.

3. Weaken and fracture society so no cohesive resistance can form and oust the ruling elites -- this is the reason Justin Trudeau abandoned his campaign promise of electoral reform; he was caught making an off-hand remark to a protester about how dangerous it would be for Kellie Leitch to form her own party and gain seats in the house through proportional representation.

Eh...No. They don't. Lmao.
What indians are you referring to?
Literally all Indians in Canada are either customer service, or convenience store owners.

They did a number count. Justin Trudeau and his cronies promised electoral reform about 2000 times throughout the campaign.
You seem pretty knowledge, are you a Canadian on vacation or something?

So, an urban upbringing and higher education doesn't correlate with an liberal identity? That's a hard argument to make.

I was offered a 6 year contract to work for a company here in 2009. The offer was extended to 15 years in 2015.

What the fuck part of Canada are you in? Certainly no where near cesspool Surrey full of shitskins who literally love drive by shootings and gang culture. They took what was once a farming area and turned it into a filthy shit hole and are spreading East.

globalnews.ca/news/2825724/when-it-comes-to-surrey-gang-life-family-looms-large/

Filth

Sikhs are conservative but they don't vote that way. They vote for free shit like every other import.

They do on the West Coast. My dad grew up in a really shitty area with curry muncher drive by's almost daily.

The memes about Asians are real. Indians and East Asians do NOT go to University for "gender studies" (YES WE HAVE THAT TOO).
They go to University for medicine, engineering, IT. That sort of thing.
The higher education thing in the US is inflated by all the liberal arts degree students that 100% are guaranteed to vote Democrat.
Show me the proportion of college students that took courses in shit that actaully mattered and what their votes were for.

Btw, the median earnings of Trump voters were MUCH higher than Hillary supporters. Even though the elite are almost entirely liberal (i.e. Hollywood).

Shitskins? Are you sure they're not Muslims?
I know, I get confused by the two too.

They're Indians dude.

Absolutely not. There is more than one version of shitskin. Turbans, kirpans and steel bracelets = sikh version of shitskin.

Yes, I live no where near BC.
I'm honestly guessing it's just how immigrants arrive.
The illegals and other sour ones would arrive by boat into BC, but I've never heard of any problems here.

Go to Surrey

As someone who grew up in Surrey I can confirm its all Indians. They are all from relatively good families (middle and upper-middle class). We hardly have any muslims here, 80% of Indians (either Sikh or Hindu) are either into gang culture or passively admire it. They literally act like niggers. The next 19% will cheat in school or suck up to the brown teachers to get higher marks; they have no sense or morals. Only about 1 in 100 Indians would make a "good" immigrant if such a thing were possible. They may act good as a minority but once they reach a certain threshold they start acting uncivilized.

This
I have a couple brown friends and they act Canadian. However, one of them told me about my "white privilege" so really in my 37 years I've met one good one but he was still a jackass as a teenager.

Non-white = votes for the party that let them (or their ancestors who immigrated) in