z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed-massive-flood/
youarelistening.to/houston
youtu.be/gfPNmYH2PPw
youtube.com/watch?v=5mf-BIZumaA
nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2017/08/cajun_navy_goes_to_texas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based OP

HOUSTON REPORTING, THE SITUATION IS DIRE. I AM RUNNING LOW ON OLIVES, I WILL HAVE TO SWITCH TO GIBSONS OR BEER SOON.

SEND
H
E
L
P

“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable”

z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed-massive-flood/

This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX.

Speaking at the 2015 Lancaster Prophetic Conference, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj shares a story of how an angel of the Lord spoke to him about the city of Houston Texas. He shares this starting at the 33-minute mark in the video shown below.

>“When we landed at Houston airport, we came out of the plane and we walked on the bridge. As soon as I stepped foot on Houston Airport, I heard the voice. I think this angel followed me. He said, “This city will be destroyed by a massive flood.”

He then explained the reasons why he believes this flood is coming to Houston.

>“When I got into the hotel room, I googled it. There were records of history of massive flooding in Houston. It did not make me very pleasant. I don’t know why this time this thing really bothered me very much. It has never bothered me in the past. I just didn’t know why it bothered me so much until two days later when I saw in the news the nation the highest legislation in the country has passed the same sex marriage law. Then I understood why.

>You see, your judges are not just Supreme Court judges, but are judges of the land. What they pronounce, they have put a curse on their own country by opening a floodgate.”

He continued telling how President Obama announced his support for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage by decorating the White House with rainbow colored lighting. The rainbow is the symbol used by LGBT organizations.

Katy is fine. Everything is fine.

>The spillways open soon
>The looting begins soon

What a lovely night

Should I sleep through tonight? Missed qt brandi last night.

police scanner with ambient music youarelistening.to/houston

CAT 5 INCOMING

TO WHOM'ST'VE DO I DONATE?

HOW CAN WE HELP?

North Austin reporting in, slight rain with decent wind, comfy

okay seriously, I need to know where to take supplies and water and shit. do I just have to drive to Houston and wait till I hit the first road block?

San Jacinto river. This is the current forecast. Here's a video of it at 61.9 inches last spring.
It's going to be much worse than the forecast this time. youtu.be/gfPNmYH2PPw

SHOOT LOOTERS ON SIGHT

Fresh bands of heavy rain moving in now.

F

guys I'm in Dallas and scared. When do the floodwaters reach us?

WATER 5 FEET HIGH AND RISING

youtube.com/watch?v=5mf-BIZumaA

>300 people trapped in an apartment
WEW

Agreed with this. I've worked with the Red Cross both in the military and civilian workforce, and they have incredibly shady practices. CEO gets paid millions of dollars, they are always the LAST company that provides blood products to meet current federal standards, I refuse to donate anything to them and tell everyone I know to stay away from Red Cross. Best bet for charities is nothing national, try to find as local and small based organization you can to donate to. Even better is services where you can directly purchase supplies for people in zones hit.

IDK

SUGAR LAND GETTING REAMED

There are millions trapped

Awesome man, thanks for the heads up!

Hold on dude, i saw a picture about it, gonna find it and post here to you.
Not joking, even im Fin. Sec...

BASED CAJUN NAVY ARRIVING BY THE BOATLOAD

They were on here earlier bragging about how they didn't get any rain.

Don't do anything right now. There are still days of rain and the hurricane may come back. Stay put, gather supplies, and when the hurricane is gone go down to Houston and link up with a church. That's your best bet for making sure supplies actually get to people.

dog it stopped raining here

thank you I've been looking all day. have some yellow fever exposure

Houstonians in general were shit leading up to this.

Same here. Its been clear for like 4 hours now

Moisture convergence is still at its best SW of Houston. That stands to change once Harvey drifts further and further southeast. Overnight will be ridiculous again.

When larpers start talking shit about police I hope they need them one day.

They must be new to Houston. This is my 4th hurricane here, and I couldn't tell you how many floods.

O C E A N M A N

Heres the news!
nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2017/08/cajun_navy_goes_to_texas.html

Coast Guard chopper inbound

Hitchcock/Galveston Texas here. We're flooded out. And it's not going away anytime soon. Wife and I took our lifted jeep through the streets of water and saved many people and animals today. People weren't ready for this at all. Houses completely flooded, vehicles gone, food low or destroyed. We handed out a shit ton of water and took people to safety if we could do it safely. Going to go back out in morning after the bad storm tonight. People are dying the death toll will be high

*blows dust off this ancient Katrina meme*

youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk

you'll be alright Texas anons just be smart

MAYOR CLAIMING HE HAD NO WARNINGS AND THERE WAS NO WAY OF KNOWING IT COULD HAVE HIT HOUSTON

FUCKING KEK

Houstonian here

Don't care, still. This is baby weather.

Call me when it reaches Trumps wall

did he see any other cities being destroyed?

Sleep well, officer.

North Carolinabro?

Sit tight. You might need water and supplies to help your own or South Carolinabros here in the next few days.

Dude be careful they're about to start INTENTIONALLY FLOODING HOUSES in that area to relieve dams. Not joking it's on the local news (channel 2) right now. Saying houses will be flooded for two months

literally dindu

IT'S ALL TRUMP'S FAULT! IF ONLY HE SIGNED THE ACCORDS!

talk shit get hit

Treehouse bitch still has me laughing

Damn it, i suppose it was only for people with boats, but i suppose they could use water and stuff also.

if the state budget spent less on imprisoning potheads and tacticool squad equipment maybe they could actually fix our depression-era infrastructure and none of this would be a problem in the first place

No kidding, I'd take this over Ike any day
>75 degrees and power is on
vs
>90 degrees and no power or a/c

ayy lmao

Can't help but notice it's all nogs doing the stealing, while the people sitting in the car filming are Hispanic.

When are we going to get all of the white, Hispanic, and Asian people together in an anti-nog alliance?

Biggest red-pill to met was the fact that the Red Cross pretty much owns access to blood drives on military bases. They'd link up with the wives of high ranking officers and give them huge "bonuses" and other kickbacks to gain access to military bases exclusively and get it written in policy. Military blood drives had to get permission from the Red Cross to draw blood on military bases, and still they'd show up with their bus and make us funnel them people or else we'd hear later about it.

HAHAHA Dem mayor now claiming the weather scientists are shit

Climate alarmists BTFO

You're a good person user. Please stay safe- you can't help others if your shit gets fucked up.

God bless!

definitely back the cajun navy flotilla.

Ill try it. gonna call the coast guard in the morning they have to know.

How is a lifted truck going through knee high water? Shit would float away.

>we hate the ugly boats in driveways!
>
>help us please, boat owners!

how ded is austin? i want that liberal place to burn to the ground. if it does down and rebuilds, the hurricane cane come back up and sit in between houston and austin and fuck it all up.

YES DO IT HARVEY

dinno nuffin

fuq

Want to go down there and help out any way I can, do I just contact a church or something? Fuck giving kikes money to pay for staplers instead of getting the money where it needs to go

Hard to be smart when 99% of the population loses thier damn mind.

H-he made it...right guys?

Checked, wew lad. Twitter has confirmed this already

you're fucked. the rate of change on that level is practically vertical.

This is why I feel no sympathy at all for democrats and niggers

The cajun navy?

DINDU NUFFIN
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N

It's on my driveway, and not going down.
I'd take more pictures but the bugs in the water are attacking

Evacuation isn't necessarily the best answer. The mayor is a moron, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOT SAVING YOUR JOB, YOU FILTHY SLIMY COON

I was talking to my mom she was like, lol they can't make it mandatory they have laws where they can't force people to leave their homes

they could have ordered a voluntary evacuation though

STAY
DRY
OTIS

Fuck don't remind me

The convenient store across the street was looted and a tree fell on my car. Right now it's just some flooding and rain. Maybe a few tornados

Houston also has the largest abortion clinic, I think.

F

Digits and tree house gets hit by lightning knocking spic family into gator infested yard while neighbor posts it to LiveLeak

The real issue is allowing developers to build residences in floodways.

Stay away until next week, then go through a church or something if you really want to help.

No

I just saw the Flood official try to explain that they're going to intentionally flood a bunch of people's homes and not know how to explain WHICH people need to start prepping to leave tonight except "go to this website", which he didn't even give to the TV crew ahead of time to put on the tv screen or anything. I'm pretty sure he's losing his job after this.

Does, dare i say, Houston have a problem?
>insert carlos:D.jpg here

You need to plan an evacuation. You can't just say "lmao get the fuck out". Get the areas that will be devastated the most and work from there.

desu that's what they were saying before the weekend.

>bugs in the water are attacking

kill that shit with fire

Wait until Wednesday and reassess. You won't be getting anywhere unless you have a flat bottom boat. Thank you for helping out.

keep dry pupper.
>this dog is smarter than most people.

I'll never forget the wind from Ike. Eye passed right over my house at about 8am Saturday. That was pretty crazy.

I AM IN KATY AND WATER IS ABOUT TO ENTER MY HOUSE

GO EAST KEK! GO EAST! YOU ARE HERE TO GENTRIFY REMEMBER?

Thank you! We're being as safe as possible.
More OC

>fire ants smarter than nigs

>getting all your citizens to high ground isn't the best idea during a flood
wut

I got you, senpai. also
>CARLOOOOOOOOOOS

The only way Austin is fucked is if they take in the displaced nigs.