Do you guys actually want to achieve anything?

Or do you just want to keep LARPing as Nazis?

Honest and serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at all we have already achieved. This place might have once been purely directionless but there is now order in its chaos. Heil Hitler

We want to establish a white, fascistic, ethno-nationalist state.

Nazis will never achieve anything. They are a loosely orientated group of gullible young men from working class backgrounds as well as older schizophrenics and autistics who have magical or black and white thinking and don't understand nuance.

I want to stop fighting wars for Israel, and to have an immigration platform that will be good for my children.

just wanna achieve a nice cuckold relationship
cant seem to find a good bull for my wife though

>flag

You're just scared because your future is either the closet or an oven

It's all one giant larp.

The fact that I want to achieve things is exactly why I ally with nazi larpers

Shifting the Overton Window to make formerly far right positions seem moderate

I DEMAND CHAOS.

I'm here to get a Nazi BF desu

The problem is not "hurr durr Nazis only think in black and white"

The problem is ACTUALLY that you guys simply don't have the army to institute Nazism.

So you need to wake up, smell the coffee, and focus on realistic white rights issues if you want to achieve anything. Or, if you really want white nationalism, then come up with a coherent plan of how the hell you're going to make that happen.

See, these are FAR more realistic goals.

Support a merit based immigration system, the rest will sort itself out.

The whole "nazi" thing is a joke.
What we have done was to catalog most "Nazis" while building an army right under your noses.
Its not nor has it ever been about race.
Its about normalizing violence.

This is Sup Forums.
You should have expected this.

yes

You're missing the point.

this. I've only met a handful of competant niggers.

The reality is that Sup Forums has never accomplished anything.

the vast majority of people on here literally just think it's cool to be a nazi online, it in fact gets them angry when the dreaded "e-celebs" spread their ideas effectively to a wider audience because that makes them comparatively less edgy and spoils their secret club, I give them a break since most of them are literal teenagers

I'm in school to become a prosecutor so I can land nigger thugs in prison and redpill judges and juries on degenerate coal burning whites in divorce cases.

I think you're probably right

Which is a shame because I'm genuinely conservative and I genuinely care about right-wing issues, like freedom, democracy, economic liberty, traditional social values, opposing SJW insanity, et cetera.

What is "the point" then? LARPing as a Nazi while achieving fuck all?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

The LARPers here are those alt-right betas not Nazis.

Same thing mate.

I fucking hate this place now. It used to be focused on getting things done - the Trump election. The Brexit vote.

Now people don't care. And Charlottesville has made the right-wing look stupid, and it's given the left an excuse to come out in their full regalia of faggotry to "denounce da ebil nazis"

The return of true conservatism when?

Words don't make nazis, only actions. You should judge people by what they do, not by what they shitpost in the woods.

The Naziboos have been here forever, fucking deal with it.

/Pol is still one of the few places on the internet you won't get banned for thinking trannies are gross and are to the Right of John Kasich.

Okay but I wish Sup Forums would be focused on what actions we can take to help the right-wing. Instead of just LARPing.

The left-wing is currently displaying their full faggotry in the wake of Charlottesville. These fucking faggots think they now have the excuse to eliminate right-wing ideas forever.

It's fucking bullshit.

sho bob and vagine pls.

Jokes are fine. But we should be brainstorming the next way to stick it to the left. It seems after Charlottesville, a lot of people on here are like "I'm still going to be full 14/88 and if you're not then you're a faggot!!!"

But let's look at the reality - all this does is mean that left-wingers have an excuse to try and oppress right-wing thought altogether. Because "LOOK! THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE NOW KILLING PEOPLE!" (ignoring the fact that it was one, mentally deranged kid - not a group of people. Yet they're willing to make this distinction when it's a Muslim terrorist.)

Surely we need ideas that convince a lot of normies. That's the only way to make our ideas strong and effective. In order to get proper, strong immigration reform. And other important policies like that.

Nazis are all shills who fell for it.

Think about it.

We memed Donald Fucking Trump into being president. We post a bunch of shit like "gas the kikes race war now" and actual Nazis become a thing. Reread that, we trolled actual Nazis into existence.

If that's not master trolling, what is? Most people fell for it.

The real goal is chaos.

It isn't the same thing, when Sup Forums became more popular it was flooded with mainstream normies and other rejects who were curious at first but then used Sup Forums as social club and place to post their Pepe memes. These people have nothing to do with true Nazis who do care about their people and ideology to fix things. I rather see Sup Forums return to what it was back in 2010 where this alt-right Sup Forums level LARPing and fake news posting was not allowed.

I'm just glad the Kekist shit died down. It was literally attracting Schizos to Sup Forums.

shut up flaggot you did nothing

Obviously a lot of the "GTKRWN" stuff is just shitposting. But I think a lot of us do actually want to beat the fuck out of the insane left, don't we? So we should focus on the best ways to do that.

>These people have nothing to do with true Nazis who do care about their people and ideology to fix things
Nazis aren't going to achieve anything. It's a bit like trying to bring back paganism as the religion of white people. Of course people are free to be Nazis and free to be pagans if they want to be, but you're never going to influence mainstream society with those beliefs, because most people rejected those beliefs a long time ago for various reasons.

If the right-wing actually want to shape the mainstream culture (and I would say I do), then we should focus on realistic ways to actually do that.

We're literally just here to be master contrarians. That's all Sup Forums ever was. Whether or not we actually have an influence on the public depends on the circumstances.

Well 10 percent is the tipping point, soon(tm)

Oh look its this shill thread again. Fuck you shilling kikes are getting annoying.

Except the Nazi stuff is 1488x more popular and active than the PRcuck shit you and your paymasters peddle. Get the fuck off Sup Forums you're not welcome here.

Example: Dailystormer got 3million uniques a month with their final week 3million uniques a day.
Every other conservative website was dwarfed by this unapologetic neonazi newcomer.
Cucking gets you nothing, faggot

EU flag
>flaggot

Doctor here. LARPing is fun, it gets out some of the hostility in a place where its reasonable. I see so many degenerates at work it drives me crazy. We are all human, most of us just want to be left alone, and if you are sick I want to help (assuming you want to help yourself as well). I'm not about to genocide anyone, but I do think separate but equal was a good policy.

Sup Forums made me want to have children so that I can repopulate this once country with my beautiful top tier white children. I wont do it for many years, but it will happen now.

Thanks Sup Forums!

The Daily Stormer is a cartoonish satire site geared towards teenagers; half of its views are feds and people going there just for the lulz. Call me when the NatSoc revolution starts and then you can talk to me about PR cucking.

Upset your useful fools didn't work out for your communist revolution?

I just want to LARP as a nazi.

Hi shill. How did the PRcucking do for AmRen? Oh it didn't help at all. You're an obvious shill
PRcuck
>It appeals to young people
Good

you could be 100% honest and an actual Nazi girl looking for a bf, but how would anyone be able to tell that it's not a doxxing attempt?

You can't convince people about right wing ideologies at this point in time, whatever group pops up it will be labeled as evil Nazis. When society falls people will finally realize what is necessary to fix it

>it didn't help at all
What? It seems like half the white nationalists I see got where they are through Jared Taylor.