Is anyone else really sick of tv?

is anyone else really sick of tv?
>watching american ninja warrior
>ads comes on
>bed comercial
>white woman and quadroon male are shown in bed together for half a second
>car commercial
>white woman in a car with her negro child in the backseat only in frame for a 1/4 second
>food ad
>"""family""" of blacks whites and spics sit a t a table
is this subliminal messaging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wsmcBUIEP2U
youtu.be/-LGLgCplqKk
youtu.be/LHq811x2PHQ
youtu.be/qLTn7UtHBlo
youtu.be/2xeanX6xnRU
youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TV
Where the fuck did you come from? We don't do that around here.

Book thread? Book thread

>american ninja warrior
>ads

your life sucks dude

why do you even turn on the electric jew?

I've cut the cable jew, after seeing snore than enough black male white female propaganda in both commercials and shows.

Haven't read this but shilling it anyway

Most car ads have a ginger cuck male or a ginger feminist female, black male, black female with kinky afro and asian women. Maybe the occasional Latina.

It's so tedious.

Go watch Triumph of the Will.

It'll change you whole worldview.

I stopped cable, it is terrible. There are only a few shows I like, but thats assuming you have to be present at that particular time to watch what you paid for. It isnt worth it to me.

>is this subliminal messaging?
No, it's "liminal" messaging.

Do (((they))) have to come and tattoo it on your forehead or something?

Book thread it is....

I just found out my younger brother is dating a black girl

Reynolds wrap has a commercial with a black man and a white wife and mixed children.
USAA Apollo has one like that.
I wonder how commercials will look like in 10 years when trannies do soap and makeup commercials for women
What about pedos in 20 years?

Read this instead. It will redpill you hard about communism. (Hint - the DNC and the left today are communists).

This book is tedious at times. But it made me a lot happier, gave me an in dept understanding of one of the major global religions and paved the way for me to follow the path of the spirit and turn my back to the path of the flesh

I recommend it

But seriously, I agree about the ads. I don't buy a product or use a company's service unless their ads please me anymore. Basically a brown cuck with an asian woman isn't impressing me, so I will buy from somewhere else.

Have you read this? How did it affect you?

>Implying communists will live long enough to be a target of marketing

wh*Te people can't go extinct fast enough

Putting aside the shilling, the content on tv isn't wellmade or interesting. How do you people still like it?

its not just TV, it's everywhere. You can not find a show on television, an advertisement anywhere, or anything in the mainstream that is not aggressively pushing the multicultural tolerance agenda.

pic related, blurry pic of my daughters photo order form from school this year.

youtu.be/wsmcBUIEP2U
youtu.be/-LGLgCplqKk
youtu.be/LHq811x2PHQ
youtu.be/qLTn7UtHBlo
youtu.be/2xeanX6xnRU
youtu.be/9dE9AnU3MaI

Yes

ha

my older brother recently married his old high school gf, a mid-30s coalburner with two little niglets now in tow after riding all kinds of nigger dick the past 15-20 years.

Anyone else shocked and really disappointed after awakening from decades of slumber to realize that your entire world view was a mere product of an intense, comprehensive, and extended propaganda campaign?

Wake me up inside.

Angry man yells at slavs and jews

what the fuck is wrong with millennial men?

holy shit what degenerate shithole did these come from? the ones in my area only show this garbage in passing

>paying for the electric jew
ISHYGDDT

Good times, luxury is a curse, not a blessing

I CAN'T WAKE UP

Holy fuck

I haven't had cable since 2009.

Conventional cable/satellite TV programming is an obsolete technology. Like the typewriter.

Most new movies have nigger heroes. Even westerns.

>watching tv

my ex looks like her, who is this?

Yuri Bezmenov was literally a race mixer, you know.

A girl named Monica

>the electronic jew
I havent had cable or owned a tv for 4 years. It's great.

Yeah I noticed this a long time ago and couldn't bring myself to watch television anymore. I convinced my mother to get rid of the tv service too. She just Netflix now.

>watching american ninja warrior
i found your problem

I don't know anyone who still watches TV regularly. Just cut the cable OP. You don't need it.
Same goes for movies.

This is what I think of t.v.

quit watchin in 2010. i actually think it has increased my IQ

>people still fall for the cable meme

Boomer detected.

I havent owned cable in like 3 years.

why should I pay for 1000 channels that are mostly beaner or armo channels?

plus most shows are shit.