MGTOW

Do people really follow this retarded group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iRptY2m1Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zLeLD0CXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any white man who does is a race traitor pure and simple

I don't need children, sorry

nighty night roasties/numale beta virgin tradcucks. you lose.

Just proud virgins.

They are niggers?

im voluntarily celibate, not mgtow, and desu as long as this shit stays online, i could not care 1 fuckin bit about them.
i didnt worry about tumblr feminists until i started seeing their vagina marches

MGTOW will destroy feminism

I hope so. It's like the trash decided to take itself out.

~feminist.

A woman needs a man, to support her dreams. The ideal man is ...
A. Dr.
B. Banker
C. Secret Agent
D. Billionaire Firefighter

They have good points but only because their wives and gfs never loved them

Co-worker brings this shit up. Seems like a way for insecure loners to feel better about being a loser. L..life is better t...this way r..right guys?

Removing the female mind from all avenues of decision making. A woman is many things, but never wise.

fem user here, kys faggot cuck

I believe people are wising up to the failed prototype path and expressing disapproval while sharing horror/success stories.

In a country filled with psychotic gold digging whores, where the media doesn't even mention it but actually deny it and promote women's issues, men need to talk about it.

MGTOW is for real niggas, and I think that at times I want to be cool like the real niggas. Even though blacks are kinda dumb, they are less lame than my Software Engineer ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iRptY2m1Xo

I'm a natural MGTOW and its funny how we piss off people without doing anything
laughing my ass off

That was pretty. Do it again.

niggers are poop

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

tits or gtfo

It's good advice for most men who aren't Chad. Being alone is better than getting with a past-her-prime cunt who spent the years when she was actually attractive fucking Chad, who will make your life miserable and likely divorce you eventually, ruining your life.

If you are able to actually get with attractive women then MGTOW is dumb. But many people will never be able to no matter what, and for them MGTOW is better than settling for ugly/unpleasant women.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zLeLD0CXA
I wish I was a nigga

All women IRL are ugly and unpleasant. They are really only good for their disgusting wet hole which is ugly to look at, but feels good on the cock. Maybe if they changed the laws so that women had to behave and look good, or they would be starving on the street, maybe we would see an improvement in the character of these bitches.

Choke on a dick and die faggot nigger.

I dont follow it, but i respect it, and considering every woman ive hooked up with in the past like 2 years was either engaged or married i think its a pretty good idea.

I dont aim for married women, and im definitely not a chad, this has just been a weird coincidental phase

They're not any more retarded than you britcucks