Syria General /sg/ - /sg/-tan Edition

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 25
youtu.be/K_D_ImtOpbY (Syrian War Report)
youtu.be/Ezk1LRvJ4TU (Analysis of PMU)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Aug26
i.imgur.com/ACfXSsA.jpg
>Arsal Aug25
i.imgur.com/SPdPSRV.jpg
>Eastern Syria Aug25
i.imgur.com/J46tweS.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 27
*Iraqi Army/PMU liberates Tal Afar city, clears most of pocket
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/govt-forces-russian-warplanes-eliminate-800-isis-fighters-and-high-number-of-equipment-in-euphrates-river-valley/
archive.is/oRg1h
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.109463&lon=39.671245&z=10&m=b&gz=0;392797279;349233785;0;0;1502037;151994;1857376;60519;1971530;339485;2628135;348278;3264999;754064;3585147;1229569;3992843;1508838;4087257;1556954;4552459;1814345;5643367;2637588;6147193;2617245;6877613;2932854;6934261;2958799;7021808;3171934;7344532;3455093;7506752;3468407;7511043;3530772;7543659;3551092;7638931;3563704;7773685;3558274;7738065;3621858;7813596;3688064;7830333;3721690
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dYBu22k80
youtube.com/watch?v=tky6hJ2uL5E
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-helicopters-fly-syrian-army-pushes-towards-deir-ezzor/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245768/Pedestrian-fractured-skull-runaway-TYRE-hit-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5AhhfYpSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for DEATH TO ISRAEL

2nd for ISIS BTFO

>That OP pic
/sg/-tan is quickly becoming cancer

AL MAWT LI ISRAIL!!! ALANETALY YAHOOD!!....

I love sg-tan

>mfw ASSad dies tomorrow

Any discussion about this?

>#FROMTHEFRONT#MAPS 27.08.2017 - 10,581 views 4.5 (17 votes)
GOVT FORCES, RUSSIAN WARPLANES ELIMINATE 800 ISIS FIGHTERS AND HIGH NUMBER OF EQUIPMENT IN EUPHRATES RIVER VALLEY

>southfront.org/govt-forces-russian-warplanes-eliminate-800-isis-fighters-and-high-number-of-equipment-in-euphrates-river-valley/

That's a substantial number of Jewish agents killed, if the number is remotely accurate.

Makes Israel's cause much weaker and final victory imminent.

Rare flag

First time in /sg/?

not for /sg/

The numbers are inflated, but yeah, the battle is BIG

YES!!! this bombing in Ghanem al-Ali is great news. I was worried about the hundreds of militants ready to attack.This should secure an SAA victory by the river.

>Oy vey, don't you want to die in Syria fighting for Democracy, goyim?

Looks like Gassad couldn't resist killing a few kids with banned WMDs. Sucks for him, but at least now the world will wake up to the Holocaust going on in Jobar.

How possible is it that stupid Arabs can't read the markings on the shells and accidentally fire mustard gas or chlorine gas or something?

Oh, looks like everything is going too well for Assad and allies, so it's time to engineer another (((gas attack))).

THE C U C K IN THE NORTH
HE WHO FUCKS HIS OWN AUNT.

>Posting shitty pop-culture in /sg/

GTFO. We only watch Memri here.

They killed the jew pedophile schemer this episode though

you mean you dont fuck your aunt ?

someone post the video of the average got viewers

>Memri
Thats not how you spell kono suba

85 km to DeZ!
And this Google Earth update is neat.

it was cancer to begin with. I could maybe get on board with it, if it was a well done fucking drawing, but it looks like the shitty collaboration of Chris Chan and Randy Stair

That's a great update! But can you put where Kobajjep is at on the elevation map?

Can anyone make a kotel-chan or maybe a cute pincer-chan? Pls, I need it.

Here

>Looks like Gassad couldn't resist killing a few kids with banned WMDs

Praise be...I had begun to loose hope. No bakeries in the desert, no kindergartens to pillage and barrelbomb. Fuggin kids...

yikes, just as I thought, the elevation spike begins right there, because Kobajjep is at the base of a cliffline. That's where ISIS will put up a fight, as it's part of their defense perimeter around the Euphrates. The SAA will encounter minimal to no resistance along the road to Kabajjep except for maybe the occasional raid. The Syrians will definitely need the RuAF during the battle for Kobajjep. Thanks leaf!

>'choking'?
chiken?

Updated Syria Shitmap

You're welcome, but I don't think either village is going to pose much of a challenge.
It's great that they're the only two notable settlements on this way to DeZ.

You got Iraq?

Iraq Shitmap: Collapse of Tal Afar Pocket Edition

ez

So how long will they get there?

Its hard to tell because we don't know if those two villages are well fortified (they probably aren't), but they should get to the outside of the city within the week hopefully

Seen this yet?

The Tiger Force commander explained that the villages aren't the problem.
Surprise SVBIEDs, land mines/IEDs, ambushes and most importantly, the raiding parties are.

archive of the article?

I read hours before that suheil himself did say that the numbers were wrong

I mean bump

archive.is/oRg1h

This, plus the nearby terrain and the road network.
>There are two roads leading from DeZ to Kobajjep.
>The north road leads past the southeast side of Jabal Bishri, so it won't be easily cut.
>Plus, ISIS can & will frequently raid/counterattack Kobajjep, especially if they control Jabal Bishri.
>And even when the SAA controls ash-Sholah, there is a desert road leading from the Euphrates northwest of Ayyash to a T-Junction near Jabal Bishri, and leads to ash-Sholah.
>ISIS will raid Kobajjep and ash-Sholah, even after the SAA controls both towns, and they will raid with everything they've got until the SAA controls Jabal Bishri and have forced ISIS back to the low ground in the Euphrates.

Pretty big if true, doubt it'll get spread though.

rly maeks u tink

password is #SilkWayHelpTerrorists

>"everything i disagree with is muh fake news"
people are so fucking stupid
like fuck im more intelligent then most of these people and i barely finished high school

So as long as their outpost building game (digging ditches to counter SVBIEDs and DIY APCs) and SVBIED countering when advancing is top notch, ISIS are pretty much powerless against SAA's fire and air superiority.
Well, the ATGMs and the oaccasional well placed howitzers sucks, but war is war.

If i was leading this war right now i'd order a wide ass ditch be dug all the way from T2 to the current DeZ position with an earth barrier and ATGM nests/bunkers all along. Should cut down manpower/equipment needed to guard the roads considerably.
Would also rendered ISIS completely useless.

I would have been more fun if Russia or Assad had sabotaged the cargo. It would make a big incident to explain why a foreign 747 full of military weapons exploded at a civilian airport and all safety regulations were waved.

Reaching DeZ via the Euphrates first and threatening to encircle Bishri is the best SAA could do without capturing Bishri first.

Not Suheil, Shaheen. But he's right.

delet

Threadly reminder:

>This is on the road to DeZ from the current SAA frontline
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.109463&lon=39.671245&z=10&m=b&gz=0;392797279;349233785;0;0;1502037;151994;1857376;60519;1971530;339485;2628135;348278;3264999;754064;3585147;1229569;3992843;1508838;4087257;1556954;4552459;1814345;5643367;2637588;6147193;2617245;6877613;2932854;6934261;2958799;7021808;3171934;7344532;3455093;7506752;3468407;7511043;3530772;7543659;3551092;7638931;3563704;7773685;3558274;7738065;3621858;7813596;3688064;7830333;3721690

>a parking space
>a village (Bir er-Rabdje)
>an unmarked cluster of buildings to the north of the road
>a road leading to a comms tower
>a sideways-T intersection (--|) leading to two villages (Bir Lina and Amahan) and a dead end in the last one, respectively
>Another sideways-T intersection (--|) leading to a mountain
*Kabajeb
>after Kabajeb, a cliff which SAA will be on wrong side of
>a military CP
*ash-Shola
*Shola oilfield
>Tal Malihah
>fortified positions
>an army CP
*the Armenian Cemetery
>CP Driving Schools
>fueling station
>army station
>military CP
>some unmarked buildings
>another fuel station
>heli landing pads
*Panorama Intersection (Finish Line)

>consider the fact that this list is literally all that stands between the SAA and breaking the siege of DeZ

>Ibrahim al Banawi Commander of Jund al Haramayn & Fayad al Ghanem who are embedded W/ SDF is now w/ Suheil al Hassan #SAA
>Defection of Ibrahim AL Benawy commander of Jund Al Haramayin from Manbij city & Fayyad Al Ghanem from SDF they joined the Government Forces
AAAYYYY

>parking space
Nah, gas station/diner.

What ever happened to the blockade of Qatar?

So approximately how long until Assad's ultimate victory? Surely isis and the other terrorists can't sustain the kind of casualties they are experiencing?

Early 2018 prolly

did he dieded?

No user, he lived through it and is living a happy life.

I got a job application rejected today. So here's a misery edit.

>Fayad Ghanim - Raqqa Hawks Brigade commander - leader of the Ghanim group
>Ghanim group, is composed of people from northern Raqqa Governorate, primarily Tell Abyad.
>size: 50+
>The Ghanim group has been accused by pro-opposition media to be partly funded and equipped by the Air Force Intelligence Directorate and Russia.
LMFAO

>Ibrahim al Banawi - Soldiers of the Two Holy Mosques (Jund Al Haramain) Brigade commander
>Jund Haramain originated in Manbij & fought against the regime in #Aleppo in 2012/13
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dYBu22k80
youtube.com/watch?v=tky6hJ2uL5E
>At their peak they claimed to have 5000 fighters but that was in 2014.
>Now they have around 500 fighters. (1yr ago)
>Liwa Jund al-Haramayn was founded in Manbij. >They used to be members of Jaish al- Mujahideen. They fought with the YPG against ISIS at Kobani. Now they are part of the Northern Sun Battalion, which comprises a big part of the Manbij Military Council. These fighters have a lot of experience in urban warfare; they fought in Kobani and Manbij.
They will come in handy.

of course he fucking died, you saw how fast that tire was rolling? not to mention how violently it struck his skull

2big

When will Suheil stop being so awkward?

>SAA & NDF
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-helicopters-fly-syrian-army-pushes-towards-deir-ezzor/

He would've learned not to be an awkward weirdo by now if he could've. I bet he talks about some weird ass subjects if you let him

Can't cure autism, my lad.

I'm of the opinion that the siege will effectively break once the SAA takes Shola, due to the fact that there will be basically nothing left except military locations afterwards. And there are no roads to reach those within ISIS territory, so they'll be effectively stranded without supplies. A "kotel without an encirclement" of sorts at the end of the nightcall ride to Deir is totally fitting.

For you.

o m g
i just heard that john mccain has brain cancer
NO war hero deserves to be mocked for serving his country
well i have him in my prayers and wishes and with some luck i wish him a speedy swift recovery

SHITPOSTIN STRAYA

>ass subjects
damn right

no

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245768/Pedestrian-fractured-skull-runaway-TYRE-hit-him.html

>let's fix the filename
Except that shortly after capture of Sholah, ISIS will be heavily raiding the road from Jabal Bishri, and will continue to do this until the mountain is cleared out. But the south side of the road will be secure once the SAA is able to expand a buffer zone and secure Jabal Thurdah
>plus, there's the siege of the airbase that needs to be broken.

:3

What about Turkish blitz into Kobani yesterday? Are there any further news? Our MSM has NOTHING on it.

>the siege will effectively break once the SAA takes Shola
>effectively stranded without supplies
>basically nothing left except military locations
>no roads
How does it feel to be a brainlet?

It's still on. Qatar is making more overtures to Iran, so it may escalate in the near future.

>it's Brazil
every fucking time

drumpft you have my permission to raze ASSads syria

Capturing Jabal thurdah will break the siege on the airport

w t f i wish i was in idlib now
id love an all day every day RaM marathon

True, but it would be better if the SAA had a direct land link between the airport and the rest of the garrison
>like they did before September 2016
>F

They're played in reverse and in random order
All in due time lad

ASSAD WILL LOSE
IRAN WILL LOSE
ISLAM WILL LOSE

AMERICA AND ISRAEL WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS.

Suck on it you anti-American /sg/ sandniggers!

It's this some kind of psyop to lower rebel's morale? lel

>139314258
Kay

Bump

>27 August 1922
>Turkish Army counterattack effective in Aegean region against Greece occupy
>Gazi Mareşal (Veteran Marshall) Mustafa Kemal asks Cournal Reşat of 59th Regiment about the taking of the strategic Çiğiltepe
>Cournal says within half an hour
>Half an hour pasts
>Marshall asks for the Cournal over the radio
>He is reported to be dead and left the following message for the Marshall
>"In spite of the fact I have promised to you the conquering of this hill within half an hour, the hill is still within the control of the enemy. I cannot live with this failure."
>Cournal suicides at the site
>45 minutes later the hill is taken

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5AhhfYpSg

thread theme

Tfw you realize once the SAA mop up the last pockets of IS resistance they're just gonna have an eternal low intensity insurgency...