Pale Moon developer cucked AdNauseam users

It's time to uninstall Pale Moon!

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfoxproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get vivaldi it even lets u use chrome extensions.

Firefox is probably the right choice, even with their siding with Soros and firing the JS creator, it simply has the option for the plugins stuff that Brave do not have.

That's what you get for trusting a furry.

Mfw just finished switching to it and now its gonna start dictating how or what i use on it. Fml

so... as long as I don't give a fuck about AdNauseam then I'm good.

>cucked
Moonchild argument is valid.
The only cuck here is you, kekistani.

never trust the hippy jew

Yep spread this news. Sink this censoring piece of shit.

>as long as I don't give a fuck about AdNauseam then I'm good

>Using a browser where the developer injects his own ideology into it and tells you what you can and can't do with it.
>Thinking it's going to be just this one thing
>This is fine.

AdNauseam seems to be good on Opera.

So, the developer makes money from ad clicks and doesn't want us fucking up xyr income streams. Very noble.

hmmmmmmm

>"Generating fake clicks on ads will flag publisher accounts with "invalid traffic". If this kind of traffic persists, it causes damage for the website owners who run ads"
>muh poor, poor website owners and their poor, poor ads
It's not like we're stupid enough to naturally click on ads
What's next, is that faggot "Moonchild" going to get rid of adblockers as a whole?

>moonchild

really faggy name but he makes some good points.

Just installed AdNauseam and i think i'll never remove it. Fuck ads, Fucke the ones who make (((Money))) with them.

No he doesn't

using an ad-blocker is the better route. adnauseum does not protect privacy.

I'm using Both.

Good goy. Fight "for" the monopolies, not against them.

Install brave

adnauseum is spyware garbage.

First pol told me to use Firefox then that wasn't good enough then pol told me to use Brave but after while that was no good third pol told me to use vivaldi but you guessed it! It wasn't good enough then lastly pol told me to use pale moon and wouldn't you know it now it too isn't the right choice. Face faggots you guys have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

It's the most un-forked (and un-fucked) version of Mozilla.

Been looking for an excuse to uninstall this browser; been using it since ~2014.

Recently switched to Opera from Firefox and love the performance improvement. Any recommended extensions?

switched from chrome to brave. like it so far. only sucks is lack of extensions, but the build in ad-blocker works great.

It's almost as if businesses figured out how to make money off paranoia

if palemoon isn't in on it then shame on you for harassing their project.

This

mind if I steal your rare think?

Spoonfeed, what's adnauseum

>closed source

what the hell are you talking about? the image? you don't need my permission

Won't be using pale moon for trying to stop me from affecting the web economy.

Though I agree with what the pale moon dev posted about ad nauseum, fuck him for harder for me to use it if I want to.

I pay for ads for my business, is there any control over which ads are automatically clicked? I don't really wanna cuck myself here, or get blacklisted by the platforms I use.

What will that little faggot ban next, browsing Sup Forums with his browser?

adblock but it also sends fake clicks to fuck with metrics

but its a rare thinkydink, I didnt want to steal the thunks you thought by saving your rinkydink think without submitting to the copyright fuhrer

lol, knock yourself out then

>This may be FOSS, but FOSS does not mean you have the "freedom to use the software in damaging ways with the developer's blessing".

I don't understand the premise of "AdNauseam." So, I can't say their removal/refusal of it bothers me.

So, it's like, clicking on links for ads? So, isn't that what the companies would want?

Lurk Sup Forums, you nigger. People use Palemoon to get away from Chromium.

>So, it's like, clicking on links for ads? So, isn't that what the companies would want?

it's what the ad companies would want, not the people who are paying for the ads.

but it doesn't even make sense on that level. blocking them in the normal manner is just as effective and more private.

Sup Forums Is making a browser called netrunner.

>it's what the ad companies would want, not the people who are paying for the ads

How? They don't want ads clicked on? I am being 100% honest here, what does the extension do, at all? Who is it hurting?

But, again, if I can't even understand what it does, I'm not hurt by this. Though, if I'm being this honest, it sounds like some sort of scam product. "Hey, it clicks the links for you!" So? I wasn't going to click them. Or I was. It was all on me.

It floods them with junk data.

>But, again, if I can't even understand what it does, I'm not hurt by this. Though, if I'm being this honest, it sounds like some sort of scam product. "Hey, it clicks the links for you!" So? I wasn't going to click them. Or I was. It was all on me.

tldr: just download ublock origin and forget about the rest.

Don't fall for the AdNauseam meme. It's a dud, and it's a Trojan horse. If you already used it, you wasted your time: Google doesn't lose a cent. Yes, Google refunds money. But none of that money comes from Google's own pocket. It's the money paid by advertisers in advance: part of it is simply returned for your fake traffic. Now, who takes the toll? Small site owners whose ads you're targeting. Google loves punishing them for "bad traffic", when some asshole simply click-spammed them. On the other hand, Google turns a blind eye on big kike sites like major news outlets.

Don't underestimate the ad industry kikes. They'll just come up with more sophisticated, sly and Jewish kinds of ads that will fuck up your internet space even more. Google won't suffer, major kike sites won't suffer, but small NEET-owned sites will. Don't be an ass, let the little guy earn his cent. All ads are geared towards normies anyway, not you.

AdNauseam claims that its goal is to protect you from surveillance. That's a totally false premise and a lie. There's nothing easier than to stop getting tracked: all tracking is done through cookies and associated accounts. Just don't stay logged in to your Google account and use the private/incognito mode. Or clean up cookies every time (BetterPrivacy plugin is good). As simple as that, you're not tracked anymore. The real goal of AdNauseam is to push its agenda. And it pretty much exposes you, too.

The creators of AdNauseam are literally SJW Marxist Jewish homos and trannies, this is not an exaggeration. You're basically taking part in kike wars and serving as a voluntary promoter of yet unannounced product. It's their agenda and their war. Now, what happens when AdNauseam clicks on ads for you? Your IP address, the whole information about your location is passed down there. You're not only not saved from surveillance, you're being surveilled on repeat. Do your math.

This is the "woman" behind AdNauseam, Helen Nissenbaum.

This, its bretty gud

I don't think you can make from ads if your ads are not viewed. But clicking on them may reveal websites you visit I think.

The argument is that most advertisements are a complete front and their primary purpose is data collection. For advertisements like that apparently the application feeds them a mass of false data in the hopes of ruining their data collecting methods which I suppose I agree with. Companies should decide whether they want to show me commercials for cars or track me, I don't like the idea of them getting away with both but I just block ads until a decision is made on their end.

plenty of software developers inject their own ideologies into their products and tell you what you can and can't do. I don't agree with all the "copy left" bullshit, but I still use plenty of GNU/Linux products. I'm not going to stop using those just b/c I don't buy into their hippy philosophies.

>>Thinking it's going to be just this one thing
When it's not, then I will reassess
>>This is fine.
for now, it is

besides, anons in other threads have detailed how to change the config setting(s) that will allow you to run AdNauseam. So it's not that you can't run it, you just have to flip a few switches before you can.

His argument is not valid. No one defines malware this way. No definition would allow you to label the software that does what users wants a malware.

Serious question can you get in legal trouble using adnauseum?

You have to flip the switch that protects you from actual malware.

This. Keep using Palemoon you fucking autists.

>waterfoxproject.org/
This is mozilla but forked from before they cucked out.

from scratch? lel
Version 1.0 = 2030

There is still the issues of ideological censorship; the extension that was labeled as malware is anything but malware.

i thought the project runner stated that he was going to avoid the soros route, and hasn't seen any news altering code, yet. so, there shouldn't be any problems with water fox in the future

i em no understand
em techlet