Based Taylor is at it again. This time she's calling out the Music Industry Jew...

Based Taylor is at it again. This time she's calling out the Music Industry Jew, who tried to ruin her for not taking a side in the culture war.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

She really is /ourgirl/

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/231183825
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
thedailybeast.com/its-time-for-taylor-swift-to-denounce-her-neo-nazi-admirers
archive.is/KXBm8
i.ebayimg.com/t/SOFFIT-BOARD-PLASTIC-UPVC-PVC-FLAT-UTILITY-BOARD-5mt-LENGTHS-VARIOUS-WIDTHS-/00/s/NTY1WDU5Nw==/$(KGrHqNHJC0E-P7m8qEBBP1J8!yrG!~~60_35.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious taylor swift marketing is obvious.

If she was actually /ourgirl/ she would use her voice and speak out as a regular human being on the injustices done

Isn't this level of self-awareness not unlike that of the current strategy with Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry?

She voted for The Cunt...fuck her and fuck this latest diarrhea single of hers

The song is sounds generic.

I have been honing my body and mind for the day when Taylor's nudes leak

>implying anyone on Sup Forums actually has the balls to speak out publicly

If she revealed herself as our ally, it'd be career suicide.

isnt she the one who made people give her shekels just to get a chance at buying a ticket?

Body 8.5
Face 6 - Too rodenty

Daughter of 3 generations of Big Bankers?
>Oy Vey

Maybe she is red-pilled

unquestionably /ourgirl/

the most ridiculous guerilla marketing I've seen so far in my life. You are doing it wrong.
Also: this place is seriously infested with faggots.

what an ordinary song.

implying that you can talk to the left without them screaming in your face

you do realize that most of Sup Forums is underage since around Trump's election? I'd say this is extremely timely marketing as the pendulum shifts right. Right-wing is poised to be the new counter-culture (and subsequently it's foundations will be destroyed from the inside out)

YASSS SLAY QUEEN SLAY!

This
American Dream
Body:True Face:8 - definitely ratty
She is either calling out the industry or has become another way to swing the public
>/ourgirl/
>Feminist
>Fake tits
pick two

I recognize that A E S T H E T I C!

>since trump

Bad news for you laddy
Sup Forums was always shit

The irony if Taylor and kanye are the two biggest known Trump supporters... We live in a simulation

No she didnt, she made ot very clear she didnt want to say who she voted for
If anything that nakes ot more likely she voted for Trump

its probably about justin bieber or the weekend you uncultured swines

You're wasting your time. Sup Forumsacks don't buy music.

Collaboration song in support of Trump. Hate to use the word, but it would be LIT bruh.

Would fit that crazy theory of the two people speaking out.
>Please be that timeline

No she didn't. Go a away shill.

cuz baby now we got bad blood

>hires 20 fags to dance with her

oh she took a side alll right

She makes for a pretty good nazi barbie. It's a shame that she's a lesbian...

Are those real snakes?

f

She is a feminist and has fake tits, she is not /ourgirl/

Songs almost guaranteed about all her gay celeb feuds. But a fag can dream motherfucker

holy shit she looks good in this vid

>Daughter of 3 generations of Big Bankers?
Non-jewish Bankers? If so, that means she has interacted with kikes on a daily basis since she was born, making her more redpilled than 90% of this board

Sound familiar?
fun fact
The hook to this song was literally written by the man who brought you "I'm too sexy for my shirt" from the 90's.

I hope that fuckin snake bitch dies.

Was she dressed up like Katy Perry in the car hitting the column? Ouch, Katy better watch out and check her brake lines every day since now.

nose is wrong

We now return you to your regularly scheduled ZOG poison culture. How unfortunate.

You have any more head shots of Zeena?

Taylor Swift is THE proto-typical crazy ex girlfriend I don't know why all you td faggots worship her feet or whatever

>please buy my shitty pop music

Yeah, no.

To this day I still want to stab Lady Gaga in her eyes. Being forced to listen to p-p-p-Poker Face at least five times an hour along with a bunch of other garbage while wage-slaving is not a great experience.

Lmao if tay ended up causing the death of katy perry that would be some next level shit mane

"""""""""ironic"""""""""

Seriously, did Sup Forums forget she's a closet slut who cried sexual assault against one of her own collaborators for free press?

>look what you made me do
>cuts to taylor swift lynching a banker

What did she mean by this?

we dont believe in turning the other cheek satan is about vengeance why should we spend our resources helping the weak we need to help the strong

we dont believe in good and evil its subjective you should use your gut instincts to determine when you have been wronged and then cast spells on them

I would fuck with that so hard

taylors swift engages in mind control with twerking and satan chain

That's not a woman, that's a man.

Slay Tay! :^)
vimeo.com/231183825

>Closet

>buying music
>working at a job were you can listen to music
that isn't a job dude

You guys are seriously retarded and don't have enough knowledge about the social culture to comment on this video, so you just turn into bringing in your alt-right shitty shit into this. She's trying to make a mostly-forgotten beef , into a thing now. The beef was with Kim and Kanye about the whole famous song and her saying she let him and blah blah, so she is taking a jab at people and saying that the old taylor is no longer here shes dead. its pretty sad and stupid. anyways, you guys are all fucking retarded and have no idea what youre talking about

WTF are you saying she's DFC and never came out in sincere support of femtards (probably because of her experience with them first hand, a bunch of backstabbers who claim to be for women but betray their fellow women at the drop of a dime like Katy Perry did to her)

You may be right, I blame fake news

That's what it looks like on the surface, but there's deeper commentary hidden there. Why the Hoppean snake and being sorry for being forced to physically remove traitors otherwise?

yes! she's a snake charmer

HAIL TAY TAY

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

IN OUR HEARTS BROS

How autistic are ya?

>This time she's calling out the Music Industry Jew, who tried to ruin her for not taking a side in the culture war.

they really seem to hate her for some reason
apparently it's not acceptable to remain out of politics anymore

The song is so bad.

She is so cute though, how easy life must be for her. Then look at me, tell me I have "white privilege" ffs. Being a 5/10 ugly guy sucks, I should join antifa.

It's called nuance, nigger.

I watched the whole thing and hat song was pretty terrible.
I mean pop music is always terrible, but this wasn't even catchy.

If she truly did that she'd go the way of Micheal Jackson.

He's about a 4/10 on a sale where youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po is 10/10 autism

>people cant see the satanic symbolism in this new video

>they think its organic and the world isnt controlled by the devil

lel

you do know she's only in her position because her daddy is very wealthy and supported the first label that signed her, right?

>anymore
>Americans in charge of knowing history

that was a meme filled video

Yeah but satan doesn't exist. So who cares?

>tay tay with red lipstick and long nails

NICE
I
C
E

She doesn't need huge tits or a big ass because she has a perfect face and is 100% classy. The pinnacle of femininity

thedailybeast.com/its-time-for-taylor-swift-to-denounce-her-neo-nazi-admirers

>amy (((zimmerman)))

Sup Forums was right again.

Into archive
archive.is/KXBm8

It may be her mocking the Kardashians and Kanye. Could be she's been converted

CNN: "pop idol Taylor swift supports neo-nazi anti Semites who hijacked a Korean knitting board"

yes reddit we know

Its called reinventing yourself to keep people buying into your shit, you dummy.

Jesus, my dick is going to fucking explode.

Wasn't there an old rumor of her lurking on Sup Forums.

Everyone from the South (is she?) Are usually red pilled automatically. Dolly Parton has recently been a victim of SJW shit. We're tired of it.

Love my blonde angels

i approve of your hobby user

Good now dinosaur media is finally going to die.

Ask and ye shall receive

taylor swift nude:
i.ebayimg.com/t/SOFFIT-BOARD-PLASTIC-UPVC-PVC-FLAT-UTILITY-BOARD-5mt-LENGTHS-VARIOUS-WIDTHS-/00/s/NTY1WDU5Nw==/$(KGrHqNHJC0E-P7m8qEBBP1J8!yrG!~~60_35.JPG

As long as she works for (((them))) she will never be /ourgirl/. Now if her name starts getting raked through the mud and she mysteriously goes to a rehab clinic and a few short years later dies? Then we will know she really was /ourgirl/.

Wow, now that's sexy

She is no-doubt part of us.
She can't """hint""" harder.
What is our next move?

kek
Dad has stake in her lable too
Probably out of the Jew media blackmail complex

Martin Bormann

Was there a bigger BASED celeb than Jacko who they targeted?
>Protected kids who could be abused
>Destroyed for speaking out against muh kikes
>Lost money for Sonic and Sega music production cos he was cutting thekikes out of this deal with Sega

reddit can be useful

Coalburner

>you will never fuck prime zeena on an altar under the sign of baphomet

>>Protected kids who could be abused
oh that's why he had vintage black and white 'art' photos of nude young boys he was keeping the cp in a safe spot away from the joos

>works for (((them)))
this comes from the retarded idea that "(((they)))" control everyone

Clearly she's talking to the fans and embracing the Jew.