Your family gives a shit about the skin color of who you fuck?

Your family gives a shit about the skin color of who you fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they assume it's white of course, they probably point out things like what kind of nose etc

They better

I found out who my "family" were when I needed help with a car for ~4 months to finish my BA. I do whatever the fuck I want.

If I introduced them to nigress they would all pause..

As far as I can tell, they don't, but I'd imagine they would like to have grand children that at least look like them in some fashion.

I personally don't care because in my field there are no niggers in sight, so it's just East Asians and Europeans.

Personally I prefer Europeans but I do fancy Asian women from time to time.

If anyone in my family marries a nigger, I would personally disown them.

Yea, my family loves me.

It's not about the colour, rather the culture that accompanies it.

Bet there are at least a few cool niggers, but wouldn't want to find out with my daughter thats for sure.

Yes.
My parents want me to marry an aryan women or they said they'll send me to the gas chambers

my grandparents told me no black girls, and they were not to happy about the jewess I brought home, but I never listened to them, but no I whole heartedly agree with my grandparents on everything. They were right the whole time.

>implying I have a family

Even if my parents don't care if I marry some African women, I personally have a strong objection to dating with their race.

Indians can have similarly dark skin to Africans, and I can fancy an Indian women, so it's not the skin color.

It's more the physical nature of the African, even if the African woman has naturally straight hair, it's the facial features and physical form that I find so unattractive.

Africans, even if they have curves, have deformities to their face that in elementary school, when I noticed them, made me wince and contemplate their relation to apes.

Not to mention the stench, they don't smell bad per se, they just smell African.

A villager saying goes "mogli e buoi dei paesi tuoi" (wives and cattle from your own country, basically) parents and grandparents have this forma mentis ofc. Tough luck girlfriend's from Eastern Europe.

I care. its nobody elses business.

They don't.

I do.

I live in a white dominated society, by this logic, I should want to have white children.

My mother thinks I should marry a black woman, but I'll never do that in a million years.

Do you really want to have kids with pic related? I don't think so.

/thread

of course. why would i break an unbroken line of huwiteness?

Yes.

Multiple different races here, live a little and stop being a little bitch.

T. White male

>T. White male
Sure thing, pedro.

That's one lumpy baboon user...why do you even have a pic like that?

What about pic related?

Keep the line going and you'll soon reach titanium hwite in a few generations.

100 percent white my friend.
> He falls for the 56 percent face meme

My parents gave me so much shit for dating 2 asian girls at different points in my life. I also dated a few hispanics but I never introduced them because I knew how it would end.

Basically, if it aint white it aint right.

You have awesome parents user, any chance I could be adopted by them?

>Mutliple different races here
>T.White Male

pick one faggot.

They care who I date and what race they are.
T.raised by southern family

Fucking multiple different races of girls.

10/10 upperbody, 5/10 lowerbody too big

Subhuman Amurican mongrels the thread

i dont fuck

>both parents are from the basque country (spain)
>small basque enclave in my area (eastern washington/western idaho)
>hookup with 7/10 girl, same ethnicity, even speaks the language like me
>parents approve, ask to bring her everytime
>she turns out to be a bitch
>break up
>parents mad
>find 9/10 with Norwegian dad and Swedish mom
>parents still mad at me for dumping basque girl
Should I find another or just stay with blondie?

My parents don't care but my sister is super racist because a couple of black girls tried to beat her up and she works with blacks all the time at her job. Its to the point where if she sees a black person on the TV or in a magazine she makes a comment

>Family and I were sitting around watching TV
>Sister comes down stairs to go to work
>Black guy on the TV commercial in a suite
>Sister "Why did they keep trying to humanize these monkeys?"
>Everyone is silent, I'm snicker
>Moms face looks sad and shocked
>Dad just giggled and kept eating and says "I don't know" with a huge grin on his face

Good to know my sister wont be the one to become a race traitor.

Dad and mom said I can date a black girl but never to have kids with them ..

Mexican btw

Heritage doesn't matter. Keep the good girl. You'll die happy.

It doesn't matter if the family cares, you should never race mix. Degenerate scum.

They didn't but I do.

Mine don't care, because I don't fuck anyone.
>1 more year to wizard

Nope
But my gf family does
you see, being shitskined or a darker shade of brown in mexico means you are shit poor and unneducated
I met my gf in med school and after we graduated and started to work i met her family, they are kind of loaded to mexican standards, her dad is a doctor who owns private clinic (she works there too, same as her brother who is also a doctor), they knew i was a medfag and wanted to know me but shit, nothing prepared me to for i was put through in their house, her mom was clearly pissed and her father had a face of disappointment, same as the fatfuck of her brother who talked shit about everything i said.
I was pissed as fuck, my gf noticed it and left early.
I think that i'll probably marry her to make her family even angrier at me, they'll probably disown her but i dont give a fuck, we don't need their money, fuck them and the sadder thing is they are not even white.

Oaxaca the post

Daily reminder that mixed race kids are objectively less healthy than monoracial kids

Learn to write coherent sentences.

Yours doesn't?

>He's never dumped a load of cum into a non-white woman

you are an orphan?

My brother and dad are dating Haitian refugee niggers. at least my mommy tells me I'm the good boy for having white gf and says my brothers kids will be worthless.

Godspeed

Yes. My parents literally told me they will disown me, if I date anything other than German or Central European descendant girl

Well personally my immediate family would be ok with interracial dating/breeding. But I disowned them and have not spoken to any of them in 10 years so.....

>caring about grammar

women always give themselves away when they do this.

what about russians?

>Only women can speak English
Pathetic, ese.

Basque are dying out - find a normal Basque girl
yes what about Russians

Yes. And it's kinda interesting.
I'm mixed. 80% white at least.
I'm down to find a good white woman to settle down with. If we had kids; they'd be "more" white. See where I'm going with this? I grew up around white people and feel more comfortable around them. And my family would be happy too. It doesn't matter who else lives in my neighborhood; I'd just prefer 70% white, 30% anyone else.

My mom and her family (brothers and grandparents) always tell me to date white girls. In high school when I was naive I went to prom with a black girl my junior year and dated a girl from Pakistan shortly after that

You could tell my mom was not happy about it. She really didn't say anything but just seemed disappointing. My uncles would tease me for it and call me all types of hilarious names for race mixers from the 60's and 70's that I've never heard of

They weren't really mean but they showed their disapproval through humor and a bit of passive-aggressiveness.

Russians are pretty white.

Not much Russians here and they probably wouldn't mind. Previous waves of Russian migration transformed into 1/8 1/16 Russian admixtures on German-Central European Whites
you are not even white delusional pardo.
>If we had kids; they'd be "more" white.
In favela or US Census maybe

rolling

I just want the (you)s from the pic
how is your day my man

>Good to know my sister wont be the one to become a race traitor.

That's fucking awesome. You got lucky. I got lucky as well too, my sister will never end up with a black guy. When she was like 13 some black guy who was fucked up on drugs came up to her in the mall and touched her and said all types of lewd shit to her. She's been disgusted in blacks ever since

Was in a restaurant with her a few days ago but a few niggers walked past us and she whispered to me "don't know what it is but black men are so unattractive." Felt happy to hear that

My mother has explicitly told me she would be disappointed if i brought home an Asian woman.
Ive sort of taken that to mean she would be disappointed if i race mixed at all. Whites only.

Just relaxing in the cabin. Didn't even plan the day yet. You are a first generation immigrant from Basque Coutnry? Why did you leave?

She's jealous of asian women. Cuck her by dating a qt azn

>speaking a language out of your mouth
>typing shorthand text on an anonymous message board

which one of these is not like the other?

I was at the pharmacy with my grandmother and she pointed at a sign featuring an interracial couple and said it was gross that they were showing things like that to people.

Oh god.....

>middle eastern
>huge ass

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP

Sauce?

No but I would.

How did you feel about that? I'd like to make that clear to at least my sons as well. There was an Asian girl in college who wanted my dick but I felt weird about it even though I was a cuck at the time. Now I have beautiful white children. I figured I could be explicit with my sons and I'd have to condition my daughters.

I once dated a nigger and my family wasnt that happy about it

>be me
>19
>kissless virgin
>mum tells me that she doesnt care that im gay
>im not actually gay, she just assumed it

should i just fucking kill myself, lads?

yes,do it faggot

Yes and no, they don't went me bringing home a nigger or a Mexican, they don't care outside of that but they know I will find a German girl and create Aryan children with her

Siberia?
Parents were libtards who decided to raise me in America for some reason. I spent the first 3 years of my life in spain so I have little memories of spain but visiting the town I'm from every few years is pretty cool. I'd still rather be here, libs haven't ruined this area yet, the movements usually get shut down

>Ive sort of taken that to mean she would be disappointed if i race mixed at all. Whites only.
That's what it means. Find a good white woman. If you seriously look, they are out there. I know because I married one.

Suk nig dik then hero

I would pound that meat till her walls looked like roast beef.

YES..

One blood one race one leader

They told me any color is fine but black

Are you Old Stock Anglo-Celtic? If so, you have a duty to preserve the culture and heritage of Australia. Anglo civilization is under attack.
Isn't your whole race a product of Celts mixing with Romans, Visigoths and blacks?

>19

You still have time, relax. I know some guys who lost it way after that age

good now kill your brother and father

I find Russian girls really qt so I started searching for videos of them on youtube and found some Russian girl musicians and noticed that a lot of the time they are barefoot while doing their live performances and I was wondering is that common?

>Are you Old Stock Anglo-Celtic
you tell me

None of the above. Written language and spoken should be mirrors, unless you're using pre-Carolingian Miniscule Latin.

nvm my foreign m8. Repatriate your wog ass to Israel for local whores love Aussie men

Is your sister single?

96 pls

>Repatriate your wog ass to Israel for local whores love Aussie men
but i dont like jews

My family would be thrilled if I ever managed to fuck any woman at this point.

rolling

Kamchatka seems comfy

white women are notoriously jealous of cute asian women
many asian women are inferior patty gook faces bu cute asian women are a threat to white women

trips please

lol, I'm you

Only subconsciously, Canadians would never admit anything like that.

wizchan.org/all/
might as well consigned ourselves to the path

What does it feel to be the poorest white country, lol.

You're still very young. Start working out and practicing social skills.

Likewise
in Israel *

I'm White Argie with some money and looks. Couldn't have been happier. It's like living in a paradise. Peronism will be back