Sup Forums can i fight with you?

Hi guys, i am an Indo-Aryan (Northern Indian, Pakistani) Who believes in the JQ, white nationalism (ethno states for ever race), death to commies, and pretty much every other red pill here. I want to know if i will get shoah'd or not during the day of the rope. I do have Aryan blood flowing through my veins and i am a devout christian. Also Indo-Aryans poo in the loo. pic related this is what a Indo Aryan woman looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you poo in the loo, I'd say that's good enough to pass.

>American white people, can i fight with you?

Fixed it for you

You deserve better than the Jews and Niggers. We'll put you in a tandoori oven.

Prove it by posting a pic of you pooing in the loo.

Also mixed breeding between an Indo-Aryan and any other white, makes the kids look white (i don't support race mixing, but mixing these two races doesn't make horrible results).

fuck off newfag

Poo in Loo is funny because India had toilets 5000 years ago but not anymore

Can you mix me with spices before?

I thought white nationalism was about loving your race? I love both my race and your race, but the only difference between me and (((them))) is that i want to see every color, not some mongrelized world where are are all ugly niggers

Kill all Indians to be quite honest

Shit won't matter when genetic engineering takes off and eugenics becomes the norm.

The resurgence of white nationalism is a reaction from the attacks by gibs seeking leeches fucking up our ability to create a flourishing civilization.

they've been too integral to mathematics and theoretical physics. Could be law of large numbers or something, but India produced some brilliant scientists.

I understand that. My people are the 2nd least likely race to ask for gibs in america (behind asians ofc) we have the average IQ of 102 (in america, the south indians poos are the same as abos)

stay in india

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I would like to, but i moved here when i was young and have no way of moving back. When becoming a citizen, i kept my Pakistani citizenship so that one day i could move back.

>Poo Vindaloo

MY FAVORITE

I do warn you though, i am heavily saturated with curry. You will turn into one of us if you even have a whiff.

there is no such thing as a poo in loo aryan. you are deluded.

Did you fail 9th grade global studies? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

A long time ago, there was a Supreme Court case in which a poo (a veteran, IIRC) proved that he was more biologically "white" than white Americans. The court ruled against him, however, saying that whiteness wasn't based on science and was instead a social construct.

Document your fight, if you live through the race war, you will be granted land/authority somewhere outside of the US. (We will be taking all of Mexico)

Qt brown girls are my fetish.
I don't want brown kids though.

northern poo in loo is cool. it's those southern poo in loos i don't like.

Aryans do not exist anymore. We are merely their children. Also Race does exist.

They are the same as aussie abos.

>I want to know if i will get shoah'd or not during the day of the rope
nah you're cool. grab a gun and some ammo for the upcoming commie hunt
After all, we are more diverse than a white liberals neighborhood

IF the race war happens ( i will join the right side) i would move back to pakistan after. I kept my pakistani citizenship just for that special day.

Hitler saw the beauty in all races, but don't let that confuse you. We either get our own communities (kinda like segregation) or we go back to our own countries after the fight with the blessings of our white brothers.

We'll send you off with a satchel of seized gold shekels.
Seig Heil Bruder

well of course
hell, we get enough people on our side and we may as well invade your peoples land and give it to allies like yourself.

You can stay.

Daily reminder that India supported the axis and that we had 2,000 people under Rommel's command.

>christian
A FUCKING COMMIE NIGGER

Christianity is not communism. Communism egalitarianism by force, Christianity is all about choice.

>im indo-aryan
>pakistani
You are wrong mate. Pakistanis are low caste mongrels and no way aryan blood.
Also indians will never fight 'with' pakistani scum, we will fight against them.

ironically pakis are more aryan genetically than indians. if it makes a difference to you, desis in the US are usually of the better kind those countries have to offer

>pakistani
>aryan

I want those feet to bully my penis

>a lifetime of Bollywood and dank kush

Sounds great desu

Um, Pakistan is more Aryan than India. I am not trying to be rude here, but the people in india are darker.

> Sup Forums can i fight with you?

Stopped reading right there.

Yes, yes...a thousand times, YES!

PS: You're wife number two, and no sister wives bullshit.

Is it true that the Brahamastra is sometimes depicted as a swastika? And that you guys believe that the swastika is a symbol of power and good luck in the right hands? But destruction and evil in the wrong hands?

Regardless of race, if you fight this board you will lose and soon enough you will find yourself browsing it. You will be unable to stop. More and more you will find yourself on this site with not much memory of ever deciding to browse. Eventually, but surely, you will find yourself in agreement with the board. Then you will be no different than those you once hated. It happened to me and it will happen to you if you aren't a larper and you don't leave while you still can.

Pakistanis are Muslim. And BTW that's not a picture of OP either you b/tier retards. Sage shitposts and move on. We don't have time for overprivledged poo LARPers

>Indo-Aryan (Northern Indian, Pakistani)
>Indo-Aryans poo in the loo

LOL, North Indians are the reason why India is so fucked up. You have the highest street shitting rates, fertility rates, and murder rates. The only statistic you don't top in is literacy rate.

t. Malayali master race.

P.S. found pic related on reddit, HAHAHAHAHA

u male or female?