Women suck at scien-

Women suck at scien-

The plural of anecdote is dat-

Be 9 year old boy build spaceship.

I had a 6.0 GPA in MIT. Suck it, vaginafags

OP is just doing its liberal studies Home Work .....
Sage

It's all good but exceptions don't make the rule.

His dad* built his own toy model spaceship

If women are so smart why are there men?

>paterski
Jew

Yes, I'm sure she just got up one day & built herself an airplane at 14, probably nothing to do with her dad at all.

What college uses a 5.0 scale?

great for her. if anything, it proves IQ is totally related to genetics.

It's more likely she assembled a kit plane, unlikely she built a plane from plans and sheets of aluminum or fiberglass.

statisticly, showing exceptions isnt an argument

>here's my source

MIT GPA scale goes up to 5.0, ie A = 5.0 instead of the usual 0 - 4.0.

You guys are just haters, I bet you think this kid just bought some parts and put them together.

Oh wow she flew a plane and went to college. She's really changing the world! Kys fag

>One female represents all females.

Leftist logic.

I'm not even black piling, assembling a kit plane displays a level of mechanical aptitude most adults don't have, even incredibly smart ones, my last girlfriend had a IQ of around 130 and wouldn't have been able to do that.

Sabrina Pasterski, the legend. At 10 years old managed to acquire enough assets and knowledge to begin a project to build her own plane. The MALE PATRIARCH who calls its self her father (*spits*) constantly putting her down with doing such things as actually doing everything.

After 4 years of this constant down beating, she created her plane. She then took her assets and learned to fly. Her moms sperm donor again got in her way by paying for everything. such scum.

After the patriarchal vermin paid for the best schools for her to attend and got in her way by constantly supporting her through it she got fantastic grades and went to Harvard.

Obviously, as a female goddess, she didn't need any help from her moms sperm donor. She could have done it herself no problem. The fact she has a clitoris has nothing to do with the creation of this "did you know" image. She is an atypical woman and all women are the exact same so every woman can do it if it weren't for those damn patriarchs.

grrr.

Kit planes come with instructions. She may as well look smug with lego. Pretty sure there have been a few 15/16 yr old kids here who have done the same thing (only fun thing to do out bush).
And it doesn't say what degree she graduated with.

Pretty much this.

>1 post by this id

No content at all in op - bait/slide thread. REPORT AND SAGE.

>Dad probably did it for her
>Dad probably did it for her
>Affermative Action
>Affermative Action

>5.0

a great carpet muncher she is.

reminds me of that magazine cover that had some black kid leaning against a gaming computer tower with the headline "KID BUILDS HIS OWN COMPUTER FROM SCRATCH" or something to that effect.

When their numbers are more than one in a million, then I'll take notice.

Almost 100% guaranteed she did.

t. tried to build an airplane but ran out of money