How to make the world a better place politically

I have just about have had it with this place!!! What is the matter with some of you people??

Long story short: a friend of mine recommended me this website to discuss politics. Now i'm a political science major with a minor in sociology. But what the heck is with all the antisemitism and racism here? Gosh posting here feels like speaking to a nazi soldier during the holocaust.

I saw some threads about how black people are "inferior" and i nearly threw up! How could you say something like that? Why? Think about all the African Americans on here who contribute just as much as the rest of you seeing something like that! Have you no shame??? What if someone said that about white people!?

Another time i was posting in a thread and some guy replied to me with a picture of what looked like a jewish man in a gas chamber.....literally wtf..........i reported it immediately. And get this! The reason he replied to me with that was because i said that being LGBT isn't a mental disorder! I mean come on!

As a Jewish man i've experienced alot of hate in my life, but i fight through it everyday because its in my blood. And so i come here today to you all to discuss how we can make this world more comfortable to live in, starting with changing our politics, and starting right here on this board! Heres some tips i wrote up:

1. Stop generalizing all african americans and muslims
2. Don't bully people who are LGBT or defend LGBT
3. Abstain from profanity
4. Reply to hateful poster who say racist or antisemitic things on here and call them out for it! Say something like "hey that's racist and that's not okay with me!" report them if you have to!

Those are just some ideas i think would make this board a better place and the world, so come on in guys! Lets have us a discussion! Add something to the list!

-David

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>As a Jewish man
Every single fucking time

Weak b8. Sage in all fields

Wow this is the best thread i've seen all day! Finally someone to speak out against this, thank you.

Is this faggot serious

Dave here,

What do you mean sage? And b8? Like bait? I mean i want people to come in here and talk about this topic thats for sure but who wouldn't?

Uncalled for.

What's uncalled for is your samefagging faggot ass here niggering up my board with this bullshit pasta. Motherfucking saged again. This thread will he dead soon and I hope with my whole heart that you will be too.

Dave what do you mean by racism? If a black person says "kill all white people" is that racist?

Noice copypasta

Hey listen i don't know what your problem is buddy but i don't need to hear that kind of bigotry, theres enough of it in the world already.

Your last comment is absolutely disgusting, im appalled really. Bye now.

Ofcourse that's racist, this goes for all people regardless of skin color or background! We are all equal!

Your flag, take it down please or get out of the thread.

Don't you have a big ol nigger cock to be slobbering on instead of killing much more deserving threads on this board? What's wrong? Even the nigger faggots won't have you? Kill you are self now you piece of literal shit.

But it's not racist, Dave. It's a reaction to racism. Racism is power plus prejudice, so it's not racist for a black person to say "kill all white people."

my guy, you need to go out into the world
Nearly 88% of the worlds muslims want the gays and LGBT's you defend dead.
Transgenderism is considered a mental health problem by the american goverment.
Hate speech is free speech you cuck, get over it
and dont pretend to be a saint when you are trying to control others

Congragulations jerkoff, you've been reported.

NORMIES FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posting that you've reported a post is against global rules you fucking kike. Can't your nigger ass read? Just like a jew to think the rules don't apply to you.

Oh yeah? I know plenty of muslims and literally zero want what you're talking about, maybe you should get some friends, heh.

I was unknowingly in a relationship with a Jew man. He tried to make me convert and go to Israel with him

That's racist and it's not okay with me!

>recommended me this website to discuss politics. Now i'm a political science major with a minor in sociology.
>I saw some threads about how black people are "inferior" and i nearly threw up!
Kek. Larping faggot.
SAGE

But you're ok having your shit pushed in with an aids infected nigger dick? Ok makes sense to me Shlomo

Jews love black cock

reddit go home

Not to mention your faggot ass phoneposting like a little jiggaboo on their free obamaphone

it's fucking called polically incorrect, what do you expect? In the comments of a shit post you can discuss, if you can win in argument, then do so.

Don't just say: stop bullying, counter argument the bullies. Do you only know that: Blacks are opressed! But can't argue for that arguments with proof.

Hypocrite

There are various health risk associated with cannibalism, though.

>this faggot

Okay you seriously need to stop with the hate, what have a even done to you ti make you so mad at me? Im literally just asking for a discussion on how to make the world better and youre throwing racial slurs at me for ni reason!

Shame!
On!
You!

my word this board is absolute shit now

this place needs to be burned to the ground so that a new pol can arise from the ashes

fucking saged

if your feelings get hurt this bad over normal anons on pol why do you keep showing back up

And what I want is for you to drink a gallon of bleach. Oh and if you have any kids in this world kill those little McNigglets before you do so we make sure your genetic faggotry stops with your hopefully painful and thankfully last breath.

DUDE!!!! He fucking slaughtered 6 million of my people i dont need you to mock me for something thats really personal and horrific to me! Show some fucking respect!

No

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not finishing the job and irradiating you vermin from the face of the planet. Sheeny faggot

Who is that again in the picture? I think i remember him from a mcdonalds commercial, looks badass now did they come out with a game featuring him or something?

Please tell me how 6 million Jews were systematically killed in mere work camps where they were rationed food (well when supply lines weren't bombed)

Please tell me why you would post that flag or even deny that such a thing would happen? What if i denied 9/11 or pearl harbor!!!!!!!! Thats outrageous!!!!!!!

>You are all racists and you're all alike!
>Stop generalizing about people.

"Please tell me why you would post that flag or even deny that such a thing happened"
1. Because I can
2. Because it's true
"What if i denied 9/11 or pearl harbor!!!!!!!!"
I would respect your claim then prove you wrong.

9/11 was a false flag though. I can't believe I'm still responding to your bullshit. Powerful niggertry afoot in this thread. Oh and you talk like a mo.

Bump

>tfw you can pay your gas bill

Do you ever wonder why every country you kike ever invaded...oops I meant lived in...has either succeeded in kicking your kike asses out or has faced major social turbulence because of the amount of the people in those places that wanted you out? It's because you are literally a cancer. And you posited what you thought would make the world a better place. I say I would be so much better if we'd pick up where you people insist that Hitler left off and give you the old zyklon/fire combo and then blast the ash out into space where you were officially and literally gone from the earth.

9/11 was not a false flag you fucking moron, you call yourself rational? Pathetic!

Did the faggot OP reply to his own OP like he wasn't the OP?

get out normie.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Jews make me fucking sick. A lot of pol doesn't talk about the shit they have done o blacks and arabs. JEWS ARE FAKE. FACT you have ruined every place or culture you go into. Please kill your self. No Jew will get away with killing my people and then killing the other races. In fact I love every race but you "Jews". Fucking faggot. Honestly your dirty Jew mouth will be shut. When my great grandfather was hung for his part in the war against Jew. And so will I. No just for whites for all the races you have and will fuck over. All Jews are cowards fuck rat. Call me a nazi because guess what our still a hook nose Jew. Who loves the fags and gender bending fuck bois.

UMA DELICIA!

Yeah mommy I like this one to

this is really weak and fucking massive bait

jesus christ can you condense your bait posts to like 3 or 4 lines next time?

No ones gonna read that shit

If he did that his reddit spacing wouldn't be very effective

Stopped reading at "political science major"

>jew preaching about equality
>telling us what to do
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Why does israel get an ethnostate? Why do they keep kicking Palestinians off their land and it's ok? Why do they run the banks,media,hollywood,etc?

WHY DOESN'T ISRAEL LET IN POOR REFUGEES?! No, you jews jjust push white countries to take them instead. Gee, I wonder why?Fuck you,you aren't victims.

I sexually identify as a nigger

For fuck's sake David I'm not your friend. I literally met you the first week of college and told you about this because you looked like an average Sup Forums user. I didn't realize you were actually a jew.

-Hanz

>Implying jews are people

thanks for baiting your own, reddit
here are some tips for the next time you bait:
>condense it into a few lines
>don't use reddit spacing, its a meme but its really annoying
with these two quick & easy tips you make it easier for people to bait themselves in replying.

>ignorant of how this place works
>blog post
>signing name
>"As a Jewish man..."
>ultimatum
>that demands we stop swearing
>and we report people for using the word "nigger"

10/10 the "stop swearing" made it extra special

*whom

Why does everyone keep saying b8 or baiting?

What do you guys mean by that?