Atheists are the biggest cancer in the world

The worst mass-murdering regimes in history - all Atheist Communists

The decline and degeneracy of Western civilization - when atheism became prevalent and widespread

The end of Christendom and Christian morality - when secularism and atheism was forcibly imposed on Christian societies.

Atheists are the most fucking evil, worthless, disgusting pieces of shit in existence. All fault in Western civilization can be traced back to them. They're smug fucking rats who think they're better than Christians because "hurr durr 2000 year old book, im so smart lolz".

Fuck atheists. I wish we could bring back a Christian theocracy so we could burn these pieces of shit alive like we did back in the day.

True.

Bring them to Christ. You won't if you are hostile to them.

>we could burn these pieces of shit

* yawn *

Ho hum another Christian with a hard on for torture. Mary must be so proud of you.

There's literally nothing wrong with killing atheists. When you choose to forsake your higher purpose in life, you became like an animal. You only exist to eat, shit and fuck. So why shouldn't you be treated like an animal?

The one thing that I don't understand about them the most, is that if they hate religion why did they create one?

If you act hostile towards atheist, they will just push further into the abyss. Show them how much of a fulfilling life Christians have. How happy you are through Christ. How positive you live because of Christ.

Negative emotions will just produce negative reactions. Bring them to christ by influencing them, not debating them.

>>You only exist to eat, shit and fuck.

1) "What is an oxford comma?"
2) That's rich coming from a Christian. At least I use contraceptives while I'm fucking.

>hai guys Christian ISIS here
no thanks

But but but the Crusades!

Why should I be Christian

2/10

Hey guys former christian here, we cant literally give these guys the nuclear family

>I wish we could bring back a Christian theocracy so we could burn these pieces of shit alive like we did back in the day.

The religion of peace strikes again.

There is no god. Get over your complex, tard.

You shouldn't, you should be muslim like your compatriots

Atheists didn't cause the Dark Ages

Atheists didn't cause the Crusades

Atheists didn't butcher and impale thousands (see Vlad the Impaler)

Atheists didn't cause the Inquisition

Atheists didn't murder Galileo

Atheists don't believe the world is 6,000 years old

Atheists don't have tons of children and overpopulate the world

The final redpill comes when you realise Jews are just atheists from a wealthy background.

Exactly, even Darwin said that he had his concerns on whether his theory would subvert the people and diminish ethics.

>Hey guys former christian here
You were never Christian in the first-place.

>Atheists didn't butcher and impale thousands (see Vlad the Impaler)
Because the important thing is *impaling* not killing or torturing.

>Atheists didn't murder Galileo
He was never murdered and hardly persecuted.

>Atheists don't have tons of children and overpopulate the world
I sure do despise white children.

You can blame the dark ages on Rome falling to degeneracy.

You can blame the crusades, the shit in Eastern Europe, and the Inquisition on Muslims, or more precisely extreme reactions to Islamic expansion.

If you think a lack of belief in a god means you 'forsake a higher purpose in life' you're wrong from the start. God shouldn't be and isn't the only higher purpose in one's life whether one believes in its existence or not. You don't need to have the fear of being punished in the afterlife to have morals for one thing, so saying atheists only exist as instinct-bound animals is stupid

Before JudeoChristian dogma took hold in the Eastern Med, Archimedes was able to create the first ever computer (AntiKythera Mechanism) with advanced technology like differential cogs, a technology that was not re-invented until the 16th century.

It is only since the renaissance that humans have been able to produce technological marvels like the Large Hadron Collider or putting a man on the moon. We grew tired of 1500 years of superstition and our ancestors freed themselves (and saved us) from the shackles of mediocrity, superstition and sheep mentality, where natural intelligence and curiosity was being sacrificed to spare the feelings of those with weak minds.

>it's another Sup Forums is the dumbest board on Sup Forums episode

Morals reduced to one's 'feelings' or an empty philosophical 'command' without any force behind it soon loses its weight.

Pure bullshit based on the teenage fantasy that religious people are stupid and opposed to scientific research. You aren't smart, you're just a fucking retard. The Church was pro-science.

>The Church was pro-science.
Sorry, believing in myths and fairy stories without evidence is not pro science

Your religion is based upon the requirement for belief without evidence

even if that were true I personally think that the force of eternal damnation as motivation for morality to be weak.

I'm an atheist, but my family is protestant. Should I go to church with my friend so I can try to relearn my faith?

You must be 18 or older to browse and post on Sup Forums

no. what's the point? you already know what the service will offer you - nothing except the sense of community which is what gives the church its power to draw people

>Sorry, believing in myths and fairy stories without evidence is not pro science
Choosing to believe something is different than knowing something for a fact.
Christians don't claim to know for a fact that God exists. If they did, 'faith' would have no significance.

>even if that were true I personally think that the force of eternal damnation as motivation for morality to be weak.
There are plenty of morally weak people out there, and their actions have consequences.

Those who believe the world is 6000 years old have complicated scientific justifications for it.

>The decline and degeneracy of Western civilization
Western civilization was created by European Polytheists, not by a jewish, middle eastern religion.
I wish we could bring back European polytheism as the state religion so we could kill (((christcucks))) like we did back in the day.
The only reason christianity ever lasted in Europe is because of scum traitor emperors enforcing it as the state religion to more easily control the population.
Hats off to nordics for continuing to slaughter christcucks hundreds of years after the rest of europe fell to it.

No True Scottsman puts sugar in his porridge.

Nothing wrong with a sense of community.

You can't 'choose' the believe something. You're either convinced it's true or you're not.

>Christians don't claim to know for a fact that God exists.

Yes they do you dumb cunt. Not all but I'd wager that most would.

>Those who believe the world is 6000 years old have complicated scientific justifications for it.

>complicated

you mean 'bullshit' right?

christians steal credit for things they did not do then socially destroy innocent people

you and your family deserve to die

If you're not Orthodox Christian read the Bible.

If you're an atheist, muslim, jew or pagan of any sort, R O T I N H E L L

It's always the non believers isn't it. Never your own kind subverting you from within.

For sure! I didn't say there was anything wrong with that, just that the poster I was replying to was not going to be convinced to rejoin the church through religious thought. The primary redeeming quality of organised religion like christianity is its ability to provide community to people who are often unable to find it elsewhere

We get it Paul, go back to shoving shut up your ass with TJ on your lefty faggot podcast

Morality is based on feelings no matter which one of us is right.

You simply pass the buck on your own judgment up to what you think is a higher power, but it's still the whims of that higher power that determines what your morality is.

I'm an atheist and take responsibility for my moral decisions, I don't pretend some other entity out there has some sort of divine mandate to define morality.

It's also interesting that people who profess to yield to an objective moral authority can still come to radically different judgments. Some of you want to kill me just for being an atheist (OP) others abhor violence. I mean- it's almost as if there's not actually a higher being out there to dictate or enforce some objective truth.

Christians are Jews you dumb kike

>religious morality
>not based on feelings

kekaroo

>Crusades

You mean the self defense of Europe against 400 years of muslim aggression?

Jesus is the only truth,he did not come to make peace but bring division. You accept it or burn in hell. I want everyone to be saved but don't accept hereseys.

If there is no God, there is no free will and no morality. Without free will and morality our society would crumble and collapse indefinitely.

Your comeback is stupid and you're dumb and probably ugly.

The drunken peasants are also ass drippings.

wut?

Care to provide any evidence of those claims

>God shouldn't be and isn't the only higher purpose in one's life
Wrong.
You are alive for His sake only.
If you are not living for Him you are not giving Him what He payed for. Each soul has value and each soul that rejects its Lord is lost to Hell. We were created for the purpose of living with God. The current situation of the world is the result of feuding between God and Satan with Satan not wanting to serve man as God commanded because Satan loves God more. God loves Satan so He's giving him a chance to prove his point even though God knows satan will ultimately fail because nothing stands in God's way.
I don't think executing the atheists would be right but if you attempt to destroy the church, the congregation itself, you do deserve death. You can condemn me with saying I sin because I refuse to always turn the other cheek but Christ died for sinners like me to go to heaven so sinning has never stood in the way of my faith.

>Buddhists btfo Muslims in Myanmar
>Hindus and Sikhs btfo Muslims in India
>Slobodan Milošević, an atheist, btfos Muslims harder than anyone in recent European history
>Christians bomb the shit out of his country to save Muslims
>Christians open up sanctuary churches to protect Muslims
>Christians get down on their knees and kiss Muslim feet
>Edgy Templarp teenagers shitpost on Sup Forums about how atheism is responsible for the downfall of society and how Christianity is redpilled

>You are alive for His sake only.

According to??? Certainly not reality.

>If you are not living for Him you are not giving Him what He payed for.

What did he pay for? and with what?

> Each soul has value

You haven't even proven a 'soul' exists.

> We were created for the purpose of living with God.

According to what?

The rest of your post is literal garbage.

oh go suck 'Him' off if you love him so much fag

I agree there is no free will. I've not seen a definition of what free will is that is coherent or can fit with what we know about neuroscience.

>morality
Wrong. Life would continue on as before. People would just have to stop pretending that their moral decisions came from anywhere other than themselves.

>You can't 'choose' the believe something.
Yes I can. If I'm convinced it could be true, I can choose to believe it's true, without knowing for a fact.

>Yes they do you dumb cunt. Not all but I'd wager that most would.
I wager most wouldn't. Because it violates the whole importance of faith.

>you mean 'bullshit' right?
I haven't read enough to judge.

>You simply pass the buck on your own judgment up to what you think is a higher power, but it's still the whims of that higher power that determines what your morality is.
I dislike your attempt to pretend you know what I'm doing. And I don't think the Christian morality came from God's 'whims' as opposed to his infinite knowledge.

>I'm an atheist and take responsibility for my moral decisions, I don't pretend some other entity out there has some sort of divine mandate to define morality.
*tips*

>It's also interesting that people who profess to yield to an objective moral authority can still come to radically different judgments. Some of you want to kill me just for being an atheist (OP) others abhor violence. I mean- it's almost as if there's not actually a higher being out there to dictate or enforce some objective truth.
An atheist could argue with himself depending on his feelings at two different moments.

>needing evidence for philosphy
You are one dumb cunt.
Free will and morality require each other, and without the existence of God it's philosophically near-impossible to come up with any justification for them, and even if you do it's really shit justification.

Humans have free will because instead of making a self-interested decision (which is instinct, not free will) we are able to make a decision with morality as a factor. If there's no morality, you are acting in your own self interest.
Morality requires free will because otherwise there's nothing moral about it. Nobody can force you to be good, you must decide to be good.
Where do free will and morality come from? The only sound philosophical answer is God.

Because it's true. Western Europe is suffering the most because it is the least Christian. And their Churches are in many cases un-Christian, whether you like it or not.

Where did God come from?

>The Church murdered Galileo
mfw Atheists believe stupid shit like this

>Yes I can. If I'm convinced it could be true, I can choose to believe it's true, without knowing for a fact.

You're so fucking dumb.

If you're convinced it's true then you didn't fucking CHOOSE to believe it. If you're CONVINCED something is true I dare you try and CHOOSE not to believe it. Fucking moron.

>I wager most wouldn't. Because it violates the whole importance of faith.

And again, you stupid cunt... the overwhelming majority of christians 'know' that god exists. They 'know' this by faith. 'knowing' and having faith aren't mutually exclusive, you dumb stupid moron cunt.

>I haven't read enough to judge.

You haven't read enough full stop.

>random shitpost on Sup Forums
>philosophy

lmao you fuckwit you're not presenting philosophy you're just shitting words out onto a website that don't have any basis in reality.

>Free will and morality require each other

According to what?

> and without the existence of God it's philosophically near-impossible to come up with any justification for them

Oh cool argument from ignorance m8.

>and even if you do it's really shit justification.

Wait, so you just told me you can't come up with a justification, now you're saying it's possible. Gee your argument is fucking flaky as shit.

>Where do free will and morality come from? The only sound philosophical answer is God.

Christ cunt stop embarrassing australia. Can you even understand what you're trying to say? and how fucking wrong it is.

What a tard...

Nobody said atheists caused the Dark Ages.

Muslims caused the backlash called the Crusades.

Vlad the Impaler was NO Christian.

But Atheists are smug little turds who give nothing to the world.

Really, if you don't believe in God or an afterlife, stop your suffering now. Why live if life is meaningless?

Atheists are little children who only believe what television tells them.

>Good stuff

>And again, you stupid cunt... the overwhelming majority of christians 'know' that god exists. They 'know' this by faith. 'knowing' and having faith aren't mutually exclusive, you dumb stupid moron cunt.
'Knowing' is antithetical to faith.
Why are you talking complete and utter nonsense?

>According to what?
According to what he says a few sentences later, which you have deliberately ignored and chosen not to quote.

>Wait, so you just told me you can't come up with a justification, now you're saying it's possible. Gee your argument is fucking flaky as shit.
He said NEAR-IMPOSSIBLE.

>Really, if you don't believe in God or an afterlife, stop your suffering now. Why live if life is meaningless?

What suffering? PLENTY of meaning to be had in life. There is no inherent meaning, life is what you make of it. Friends/family/hobbies/jobs/volunteering/music/etc.

The only meaningless life is that of a religitard who think the ONLY reason they're here is to use their time on earth as a mat to wipe their feet on before moving on to the afterlife.

Why not speed the process up and kill yourself you dumb fucking cunt rag.

>not understanding to do simple fucking philosophy
I'd assume that atheists were smart but apparently not.
God is the answer, not the question. If you want to make God a question, that's very easy to respond to.
Draw me a 6D object.
Pro tip: you can't
Nor can a simple retard like you understand God, let alone the most brilliant minds in history

>'Knowing' is antithetical to faith.

They 'know' because they have faith.

Holy shit it's literally like the only christian you've spoken to is yourself, your parents and the pastor that fucks you in the ass every weekend.

>He said NEAR-IMPOSSIBLE.

Who gives a fuck what he said, he has absolutely no basis for believing it and until such a time as he provides proof for his stupid fucking claims, they're not worth dick.

I bet you don't trust you friends and family if you're unable to comprehend something as simple as faith.

>Nor can a simple retard like you understand God, let alone the most brilliant minds in history

So NOBODY can understand god... but you can?

And if nobody can understand god what the fuck reason could you possibly have to believe it you fuckhole.

Don't try to muddy the waters dickless. Religious 'faith' has nothing to do with confidence/etc.

I'm not an atheist. Why can't god be a question AND an answer?

Y'all motherfuckers need Satan.

Because circular logic.

>the bible is true because the bible says so
>god exists because god exists

Oh look another CTR, Share Blue, Media Matters divide and distract thread.

DON'T FORGET TO TYPE SAGE IN OPTIONS BAR WHEN YOU REPLY AND MINIMIZE THE THREAD WITH THE + ICON.

>haha I can type dumb shit when people post basic fucking philosophy, that's totally an argument

>According to what?
According to logic and reason. Reminder that maths also comes from logic and reason. Do you deny maths?

>Wait, so you just told me you can't come up with a justification, now you're saying it's possible. Gee your argument is fucking flaky as shit.
Your comprehension is flaky as shit you dropout fuckwit. I said it's near-impossible, and even if you could it'd suck. It's like when the Game of Thrones writers dig themselves into a whole and have to create a really fucking convoluted mess to get out of it and nobody buys that shit.

>Christ cunt stop embarrassing australia. Can you even understand what you're trying to say? and how fucking wrong it is.
Did you go to fucking school, or do you spend your time on plebbit? Our education system has failed if fucks like you are the norm.
How the hell do you live with such poor critical thinking skills and no reason at all.
Stop believing in nothing you shitcunt.

>75% atheist Czech Republic doesn't accept any refugees
>Majority Christian countries like Ireland constantly suck refugee balls
>Angela Merkel's party is literally the Christian Democratic Party
>"Durrr itz da atheistz fault Christianz r redpilled deus vult!!!!!
Templarpers actually believe this

>oxford comma
APA is the new style, fedora-nigger. The oxford comma is obsolete.

>So NOBODY can understand god... but you can?
Holy shit you're so stupid.
Nobody can understand God.
But we sure as hell can understand the philosophy behind it.

>He thinks the problem is Atheists and not Materialists

Because it's a fundamental misunderstanding of the subject to conflate a philosophical explanation with a scientific investigation.
For us to have free will and morality, God MUST exist. God might not exist and we could all be wrong. That's a possibility. But it's less likely and less justifiable to say that everything is determined already and that humans are the same as animals.

Be of good cheer.

Western civilization =/= Christianity.

Christianity will survive though the Western world won't.

God is instructing his church not to be like the Western world, which was corrupt and Pagan from its very beginning. Atheists of today are Pagan too, for they worship their own wisdom. Everybody serves somebody, whether they know it or not.

We will suffer under Saracen persecution, but only until the Roman/Pagan elements are burned away, leaving only the Church. At which time we will regain our sovereignty.

God is asking his church this question: Are you of Rome or are you of Christ my Son? For you cannot be both. Rome is materialist to its very core, worshiping its own strength, and never truly fell. Nation after nation built itself on the sand of Rome instead of the rock of God, and the world around you today is the fruit of that.

So be of good cheer and withdraw to your Church, and enjoy watching the Pagans around us fall. Take joy in God's wrath rather than pain.

The worst we'll see is a jizya and maybe nominal persecution; the Pagans won't survive the coming wrath.

>“Look at the nations and watch—
> and be utterly amazed.
>For I am going to do something in your days
> that you would not believe,
> even if you were told.
>I am raising up the Babylonians,[a]
> that ruthless and impetuous people,
>who sweep across the whole earth
> to seize dwellings not their own.
Habakkuk 1:5-6

>Do you deny maths?

No you dumb shit because there's mathematical proofs etc.

Holy fuck are you seriously trying to claim god exists because of maths?

Fuck me you're dumber than I thought.

Show me the fucking proof that god exists in your next post or shut the fuck up.

If you're unable to do that, you've lost.

> I said

Yes, 'you said'. But just because 'you said' it doesn't fucking make it true or reasonable or logical you fucking muppet cunt.

>How the hell do you live with such poor critical thinking skills and no reason at all.
>Stop believing in nothing you shitcunt.

Wow... I'm fucking speechless that in 2017 someone can be as stupid as you and able to do something as simple as typing on a keyboard. Unless you're using a crayon and trackpad or something?

How fucking sad it is that you're the one with zero critical thinking sills and fucking moronic logic yet you are sitting there pointing the finger at others.

Fucking kill yourself you stupid mutt.

THIS.
These pieces of shit destroyed everything because of their nihilism.
But we also have commited mistakes, the main one being that we are too merciful. We could have destroyed our enemies muslims, but we chose to give them a chance to live according their own will.
Now they invade our lands, rape and kill our kind in whatever chance they have, destroy our churchs... and this is all with the help of the atheists.
Now even the Pope bow down before muslims and degenerates.
We must unite cristendom once again.

>But we sure as hell can understand the philosophy behind it.

What fucking 'philosophy'. There is absolutely no compelling argument that proves a god exists. You could probably hack together some bullshit argument that makes it POSSIBLE for a god to exist, but none that make it LIKELY or TRUE.

>hurrrrrrrr nobody can understand but we can understand

suck on a shotgun barrel

Prove to me that maths is real you imbecile cuntfag.
Maths requires maths to be accurate for maths to exist. It's exactly the same. You can't prove that maths actually exists because it's all just reason and logic. It's all metaphysical.

>Show me the fucking proof that god exists in your next post or shut the fuck up.
Nobody is trying to fucking prove that God exists, but you're so fucking retarded that you don't understand something so simple as this. What I've been saying, and other people say, is that God is a philosophical necessity for there to be free will and morality.
Believing in nothing means you are no more than an animal, whereas the people who believe in something are humans. Animals are unable to understand metaphysical ideas, just like you.

>Fucking kill yourself you stupid mutt.
So much for morals, you dumb bastard. Maybe if you learned to love Jesus you wouldn't be such a cunt.

What about proving that the universe/space is real? That's gotta be easier, the horizon is looking flat to me and nasa has lost the technology to go back to the moon.

What evidence is there to suggest a lot of far more mundane things are real? Flat earth can be disproven by an airplane flying non stop from the North Pole to the south and back around again.

>Maths requires maths to be accurate for maths to exist.

Wow you're a fucking moron.

>You can't prove that maths actually exists because it's all just reason and logic.

>Nobody is trying to fucking prove that God exists

>God is a philosophical necessity for there to be free will and morality.

Yep, you fucking moron, and I'm saying that you haven't fucking met the burden of proof for this claim.

You've continued to try and scream like a stuck pig about 'HURRR MUH PHILOSOPHY' without actually providing any.

You haven't proven shit, you've provided zero supporting evidence for your bullshit claims, and as such you've fucking lost.

Congratulations on wasting your time you dumb nigger.

>Believing in nothing means you are no more than an animal

Because we're not fuckstick.

Oh wait 'but muh god made us speshul'

>So much for morals, you dumb bastard.

Wanting you to kill yourself does no harm to anyone else. Nobody in your family will give a fuck when you die.

>What about proving that the universe/space is real?

That and your fuckwit mates 'math' bullshit are nothing more than red herrings because you can't prove that god exists or is likely to exist.

Once again, christcucks on Sup Forums embarrassing themselves trying to appear smart.

Try to actually provide evidence for your claims next time and then we can have a discussion.

>because you can't prove that god exists or is likely to exist.

No one ITT has set about attempting this.

Can you prove that I exist? And yet you believe that I do, no?

>"prove to me god exists"
>how about I explain why God must exist for these concepts to also exist
>but I just explained to you
>let me put it in simple terms for you
You're a broken fucking record and you don't want to learn or understand. You have no clue how philosophy works, how maths works and how science works.
You are literally the prodigal son, and even though you're the biggest retard in this thread, God will still love and accept you once you repent. If you believe in free will and morality, you must believe in God. They don't exist unless there is a philosophical entity to cause them to exist, which is God.

The belief that we're no more than animals is a core tenet to the Satanist doctrine. You're a Satanist through and through, it seems.

What evidence would satisfy you?

>Atheists didn't cause the Dark Ages
So you think those who corrupted the church believed in god?

>Atheists didn't cause the Crusades
Correct. Islam did.

>Atheists didn't butcher and impale thousands (see Vlad the Impaler)
They did. See Pol Pot.

>Atheists didn't cause the Inquisition
Those kings were usually atheists.

>Atheists didn't murder Galileo
Couldnt care less.

>Atheists don't believe the world is 6,000 years old
So what?

>Atheists don't have tons of children and overpopulate the world
Shame on you for having no children.

Can you also accept that people just don't care?

I don't believe in god. I think it's a nice idea. A comfortable lie to sooth our fears. But it's just that. No matter how much "faith."

Simple example that's tenable. Look to the world. The strife, suffering, the clear divide of rich/poor and the destitute or the well endowed. The violence and pain, the anguish of living the void.

Now look to God. No god to be seen. Not that you haven't heard that argument before. But consider this.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe God is real. Maybe he's there all along. I'll never worship such an evil god to leave the world to chronic decay and degradation.

>I'll never worship such an evil god to leave the world to chronic decay and degradation.
One of the fundamental values in Christianity is self responsibility. People are responsible for themselves. Our species is responsible for the bad it does. God is not a janitor, not a nanny and will not cover for our mistakes. We suffer the consequences of our actions.
To pin what is our responsibility on God is irresponsible, lazy and incorrect.

Why are we often so awful if god created us in his image? Does this not reflect badly on god and justify how that poster describes this all-powerful entity?

Cool. People are selfish, manipulative, power hungry and evil bastards that will sooner serve self interest.

Glad we nailed that basic concept down. So how does that fair for the good of the world? The beautiful earth we have, children or elders dying in horrific and violent ways. People living all their lives in squalor even though they work as hard as possible.

They're damned to a life of eternal hell on Earth because of other people. But that's not Gods fault right?

>If he is willing but not able, why call him omnipotent?
>If he is able but not willing, why call him malevolent?

My point still stands bud.

>blaming God for man's shitty choices and actions

Seems to me, you're a bit confused who to be upset with.

Since your post is a carbon copy of I'll just re-use my reply.

none

How can I repent for my atheist past and enter Jesus' love, christfriends?