Black Looters during Hurricane

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/901999263151947777

Diversity is our Strength?

Lets be real here. They're all black people.
Black looters taking advantage of other peoples suffering during the hurricane in order to loot stores for flat screen TV's and other appliances. No other food or vital essentials seen stolen.

When will people wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyparkpress.com/police-warn-protesters-texas-gun-owners-can-shoot-you-on-sight-if-you-mess-with-our-statues/
youtube.com/watch?v=DjikLCPeUdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people lack the prefrontal lobe and are thus basically all sociopaths.

>leaving your home to waste away instead of taking advantage of the mess and killing as many niggers as possible
I thought you wanted to make America great?

Who's ready for #HustonLootCrew?
(This screenshot actually made it into several articles)

I just want to cry.

who the fuck loots a circa - 1990's CRT Screen TV set for shits & giggles in the 21st century.

they'll be dead soon. let them live in their happy state of being one final time

I just want to apologize on behalf of all the Southern states for not just picking our own cotton

This. Seems like black people are more serious about their agenda than you are about yours.

Where are you when we need you Chris Kyle?

I kek'd

We all make mistakes user

highly rated and still underrated

>Black Looters
Implying other races loot.
KYS

AYO
WE FINNA LOOT SOME SHIIIET FROM DA WHYT MAN

If they're looting Walmart it's coming out of some Jew insurance company's pocket. If it was a big enough problem Schlomo would put a stop to it.

>black people without food, water, or electricity
>Black Lives Matter is completely silent

to be fair, it could be some mexicans doing it too. although they'd probably be stripping all the damn copper out of the walls or some shit to sell as scrap salvage.

niggers gonna nig senpai
this isnt anything new

they definitely arent going to show this on tv

My theory is that most of the slavers in the south just had jungle fever(a la Jefferson) and preferred workers they could rape

Shouldnt black lives matter be crowdsourcing a relief fund? Now is your chance boys, meme the hell out of this.

>CRT

they're hardcore ssbm tournyfags

I will literally never stop hating confederatefags for this. I could have been so beautiful, and riven by a combination of greed and laziness, you poisoned it in it's crib.

Nigs gonna nig

It's a shame Lincoln was assassinated, this country would be so much better off if his wish had been followed and all the freed slaves had been sent back to Africa

The real question is will we get a new lootie.
Maybe he even moved to Huston after Katrina.

These people have no fucking shame.

Party of Lincoln

Bash Thomas Jefferson

>destroy statues and attempt to rewrite history while doing nothing to address that fact that you are the unwitting tools of the very people you claim to despise, "useful idiots" as it were.

Even if you win, your own masters will destroy you first and foremost, because suddenly your dissent and activism will stop being useful and become a problem in their order.

Vile

>Shouldnt black lives matter be crowdsourcing a relief fund?
No because the people who are using the BLM as a source of money don't want to give away any money they make from it.

Its like a real like dave chapelle skit. My god.

It's seems like it would be a good time to kill niggers without getting caught.

>law and order has temporarily broken down
Sounds like the perfect time to grab your scoped rifle and share some 30.06 with the urban fauna if you catch my drift. Come on Texasfags, you talk big game, show us some action.

It wasn't that simple. The South had malaria, it wasn't eradicated until the 1950s! Whites died from malaria, but blacks are resistant to it (causes their sickle cell anemia). If whites wanted to plant down south, they needed blacks. Now they could have put up 'help wanted' ads in Africa, but I doubt anyone'd've bitten.

Source: the book, '1493'.

>Ayy
Yeah that's a fake account, probably owned by you

White people have been dressing up as blacks to commit crime since the dawn of time.

Black Looters Matter

I legitimately hate southern "people" for this reason. That and the rampant stupidity, every southerner I've met is a fucking retard. I automatically dismiss anyone with a southern accent as an idiot, and I've yet to be proven wrong.

or you know, maybe castrate them like the arabs did

>Malaria was the reason
Poor excuse. Just admit the truth, the purpose of the slaves was to increase profit margins. You can thank the free market for bringing slaves to the country.

t. Coonboy from Boston

Just give them Tvs like food stamps

Always

>They're all black people.
If there's even one white, CNN will zoom in tight on that motherfucker and pretend he's typical of the lot.

Fuck off capitalism scumshit, the moment the homeowners left their property they abandoned everything they left behind.

The floods would have ruined all the shit anyway.

Nope, 3rd generation German immigrant from the Adirondacks. Stay mad Cletus. Try not to fuck a close relative tonight.

Bumping for butthurt.

Why are you acting like white people don't loot too? Why won't YOU wake up?

TV with every single modern feature available
Value £250 from Tesco
They ain't worth £2000 anymore
They risked their lives
They probably caused thousands in damages
They got loot worth one third of £250
you get a third for stolen goods £83:33

This is a Public Service Announcement

ATTENTION HOUSTONFAGS!!

REMINDER: it is perfectly legal in Texas to shoot looters and vandals on sight. Even if the property they damage/thieve isn't yours!

libertyparkpress.com/police-warn-protesters-texas-gun-owners-can-shoot-you-on-sight-if-you-mess-with-our-statues/

I have a lady friend who lives in Houston area, anyone got a looting immunity doggo I can send her?

Are you thick
Look at the statistics
Blacks do it 150 times for every one time a white does it
We don't do this for no reason
Get a brain

Based Texas

Like arabs (did x) do
Picture is of black slaves being castrated by Arab slavers

Especially when it's dark outside.
You can legally protect any property from damage and theft at night. See a nigger trying to smash some glass? Perforate the ape.

I'm nogunz but all my neighbors are packing an arsenal. I live in an all white suburban neighborhood, but we have some "railroad tracks" a couple of miles away. Not sure how brazen they'll get, but should I ask my neighbors if I can borrow a gun (I know how to shoot and I'm on good terms with all of them)

The importation of new slaves into the states was made illegal decades before the civil war, so the only source of new ones was children. It was a massive mistake. If I could go back in time and change anything that would be it.

M'kay, that sounds pretty weak to me. You must be some cucked Yankee who gets dismissed immediately by all the southerners you meet.

Sucks to be you

>Shit hits the fan
Can I borrow a gun?
>Neighbot laughs hysterically as you feel the breeze from a slamming door wisping across your stunned face

time to utilize those concealed carry licenses boys

meant for chucky cheese

Hindsights a bitch user. Don't worry about it.

That shit should be the law everywhere, Texas truly leads the way in criminal justice

Hey it's not only Blacks it's also spics.

what are they going to steal? wet, malfunctioning tvs and ruined couches?

They need to be shot on principle, not because they took anything useful or uninsured.

Ssbm tourneyfag here. First thing I thought of when I saw op pic is "damn, that's a good TV."

They'll settle for a light-skinned mulatto, wouldn't be the first time.

Maybe we could source a relief fund in general for victims in Houston, white or black, and do it in the name of the alt-right? Good optics, as they are fond of saying

The alt-right label is dead, bury it. It never really existed, but the best thing to do is let the media beat their scapegoat to death.

Some other label then that is from the right, or maybe create a new label? The Passionate Right or something better, that can make the right look empathetic and caring

>can I borrow a cup of bullets
>and a gun

You're not going to like the way you get them.

Dont be a bigot. They are probably going to sell all those TVs for more money for dem programs

CHEERS BROTHER

What if people reported these people to their employers like the left does?

These blacks realize they used to lynch people in texas right.

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh no, you dont just get to say sorry son. actions speak louder than words. you made this mess and now you must clean it up. You know what you must do

Because these people are too lazy to be employed, so the same method doesn't work on them.

It's legal to kill looters in this state though, we need to start doing so and sending a message, someone down in corpus already did and there's been a few situations here in Houston too, you're allowed to shoot them even if they're looting your neighbor or someone on your street, so have at it, open season motherfuckers.

Should alert the authorities if someone already hast. I dont think this degenerate has job let alone a life to begin with. Should be expelled from school too.

mymoney is on u being a leaf. btfo my board

YEEEHAAAAA

/vr/fags love their CRTs.

>employers
fucking kek

>/vr/fags
youtube.com/watch?v=DjikLCPeUdo

You don't need a label to have principles, or share them.

Once again that was the fault of an Anglo-Jewish elite

Man... this shit is gonna blow back so fucking hard on the jews and blacks, and while we're at it, the muslims, when the bubble finally bursts... these fucking kikes are playing with fire

hmm interesting
so you're saying you wouldn't go out and steal shit, even if there was little to no chance of getting caught?

>black people
>employed

Oh user, you're so innocent and pure.

>Looting niggers
>Employers

kek, good one

This happened during Katrina too. Looters got shot. Disappointing to see that this niggery is happening in "Don't Mess with Texas" Texas, and no nigger getting shot.

No because some of us have morals you goddamn baboon

probably because texas is just a giant pussy state now.