Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

We Need a Hitler 2.0

Watch the Documentary here: youtube.com/watch?v=qqq-ZO9Y--0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&t
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11182630/Adolf_Hitler__The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told_[Original_HD_mp4]
imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bamp
why do we like hitler again doesn't this just give opponents another angle to attack us from because literally everybody thinks hitler was a cunt and there's no chance of changing this perception

because we need to draw attention to (((their))) propaganda and how Hitler wasn't nearly as 'bad' as he is portrayed

I'm now going to stump you.

why?

If you have not watched this film, you should not be posting on Sup Forums.

For liberals/antifa/shills, etc: If you want to understand us, watch this movie. You don't even have to agree with it, but it will give you an understanding of where we are coming from.

It's about 6 hours long. You can binge it over a day or two. Well worth your time, will put things into context for you.

so that they recognize the unseen hand for what it is and how it is still very much in control today

Because the jews are actively causing the problems you see directly because of the media.

I watched this series a little while ago. Every move made by Hitler made sense. Churchill really ruined Europe.

Just imagine if Germany, the UK, and the US had all teamed up against the Soviet Union...

MEDIA JEW BRAINWASH.

WHEN DOES THE SECOND HOLOCAUST COMMENCE?

Just watch TGSNT. youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&t

It contains important things that are helpful to know. The lines are easy to draw and you will better understand more about what's going on today.
As for these idiot larpers? I agree, that is totally counterproductive in every way.

You know that Hitler is related to (((Rotchilds)))?

>implying Sup Forums is one person or ideology
>implying anyone but the most autistic stormcucks even bother watching the whole 6 hours
>implying it's worth it and not just blatant propaganda

You don't represent Sup Forums you fucking boot licking faggot.

thats actually a myth.

Sure it is buddy.
Did you also know that is (((madacascar plan))) essentially would have created a jewish homeland, an new israel for the jews?

and? better than having them shitting up Europe

Just stop being a pussy and watch it. There are plenty of noteworthy things to extrapolate from it.

The first part of hitler vs the Jew world order is kind of amazing. The rest a bit /x/ tier tho

Why would he want to create a jewish homeland unless he was one of (((them)))?

not a stormfag
still think the hitler stuff is interesting

if there was a hitler 2.0 you faggots would literally start calling him a cuck over and over for no apparent reason

we need to start linking/hosting this shit somewhere other than jootube

You're new here, and you are trying too hard, and it shows.

Sup Forums isn't about a single ideology, you're right about that. It's about understanding as many ideologies as we can-- and maybe more importantly, understanding the history of those ideologies and how that history has shaped the world we live in. So watch the fucking movie.

Or are you afraid that your precious "ideology" isn't strong enough to hold up in the face of the other side's perspective?

because he wasn't a butcher interested in slaughtering a whole population

I personally downloaded it here for best quality.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11182630/Adolf_Hitler__The_Greatest_Story_Never_Told_[Original_HD_mp4]

Had a super fast download speed.

Bullshit you won't spend more than 2 minutes watching a commie propaganda film yet you expect others to sit through 6 hours of nazi bullshit.

And I've already seen it, and it's shit.

>y - you're just new if you haven't seen it

Fuck off with your bullshit nazi litmus tests you fucking faggot. You're not some old legendary wizard who dictates what makes a newfag or not.

>Bullshit you won't spend more than 2 minutes watching a commie propaganda film yet you expect others to sit through 6 hours of nazi bullshit.
Provide one.

just realized op is probably just shilling his shitty mv
watch this one instead

So you got nothing out of watching it? The entire thing was just shit?
I have a very hard time believing that, sorry.

fuck you
I would watch commie propaganda films

Bump

Bump. This board moves way too fast these days.

I will be the next hitler/rommel

Faggot, Hitler was a beta cuck that lost to starving commie shitheads.

Just watch it. Nuff said on my end.

imgur.com/gallery/nUtifYK