Assad has gone too far guys

He has the backing of Putin and Trump but that doesn't mean he can openly torture people, even if they are ISIS members.

Morty.. BURP we gotta gas the kikes Morty
Its the only way Morty

What kind of fucked up universe do we all live in? Is this all just a dream, or rather, a horrible nightmare that there just is no waking from? I want off this fucking ride.

Rick and Morty seasons 1 and 2 are genuinely good. Season 3 has been a shitshow thus far.

Probably because that dumb faggot Dan Harmon decided to force gender parity. Women cannot write comedy. That's probably also why it took for fucking ever to even write the season.

>be part of last IS holdout in regime occupied syria
>low on food, water, ammunition, morale
>mount final attack against SAA forces
>mortally wounded after intense battle
>ready to finally die after devoting your life to the cause
>"allah akbar..."
>"PICKLE RICK" blares over the loudspeakers as u drift slowly into the abyss

>Rick and Morty seasons 1 and 2 are genuinely good
R*ddit, you have to go back

Assad does not have the backing of Trump. Trump just has to tone it down in public comments because a huge portion of not just his base, but the entire country, knows its a bullshit war and Assad is the good guy. Trump and his neocon administration are still bombing Syrian targets and the only thing keeping them in check is the fact that their local assets are being slaughtered by Russian airstrikes and that the Iraqis are essentially operating independently of the US now.

Pickle rickers in the house tonight

This is too much. I don't think reality is real anymore.

The restraints are locked user, and the ride never ends.

I have to say, making people watch Rick and Morty should be against the geneva convention. This is worse than the 6gorillion.

But I don't go to R*ddit

Rick and Morty is the best comedy show since Futurama ended.

Dumb redditor

Trump cut the chord for the CIA in Syria. He's weening republitards off the war milk, and bringing the base back to the American constitutionalists.

Pickle ricklel in the housee tooniiight

Morty *BURP*
We gotta barrel bomb that hospital orphanage bakery.
It's the only way Morty.

>Assad to ISIS
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

>Flag
something something sage

All other timelines with nuclear weapons have predictably ended in a fiery atomic holocaust. We're in the last, unlikeliest one, where nothing makes any sense and jokes are reality.

Enjoy it!

>literally forcing terrorist to watch Rick and Morty
Wow what's next forcing them to watch episodes of Aqua Teen?

>I had a dream that aliens came to Earth
>they said they've been spying on Humanity for 5,000 years with micro drones
>they post the videos of major historical events
>they post the crucifixion of Christ
>mfw Christ looked like a young Assad with a small beard

>hurr durr anything that's popular sucks. I'm so edgy. 100% on rotten tomatoes? Probably a bunch of kikes

>00% on rotten tomatoes? Probably a bunch of kikes
this but non-sarcastically

Also you have to go back

Trump didn't cut anything. That's for your public consumption. Nothing that comes out of the United States on Syria is trustworthy. Only listen to what the Syrians and the Russians and the Iraqis are saying. They have pointed out over and over again that they are still being attacked by American assets and that jihadis are still getting supply drops from American military personnel. None of these parties even want to be involved in this war, none of them started it, and they have no motivation to lie about it.

lmfao one of these futurama family guy simpson 14 year olds. South Park is the only cartoon worth mentioning, all the rest are for children.

>ScIeNcE yeahhHHHHHH !!!!!

>tfw Rick names the jew

>posts reddit and memey
>entire isis camps can't take the terrible show
>kill them selves
>isis is now waswas

Oh shut the fuck up

WTF i hate assad now

I unironically believe this

What else should Assad air?

Every VMA since the 80's?

>the last thing they hear before dying for allah is:
>BURP. G-g-od's not real Morty!

Seasons 0ne and two are pure gold faggot. Stop trying to be edgy

can we stop for a moment and realize that for an isolated "dictator" on the other side of the planet Assad is pretty up to date with pop culture and normemes?

You disgusting normalfag, get off our board
I bet you're a phoneposter too

In season 1 and 2, Rick is a brilliant scientist, but also kind of a fuckup

In season 3 he's transitioned to be basically a god-level entity that can do literally anything

if Assad really wanted to torture the islamists he'd blare out Cher music all day, like Clinton did when he ordered the FBI to besiege Waco.

>can't accept that a slightly liberal show has good jokes on it

How autistic are ya?

>"you should know, even from your many distinctive characteristics I haven't given you a name..."
>"...that's because you aren't special. you were impressive to rats, now they're dead. I guess it was me you should've impressed."

Seriously though, which one is rick and which is morty? I don't watch trash tv

Last season of South Park was the worst ever though.

I enjoy Rick and Morty desu lads

You can see the women influence on the new episodes because they are a lot more emotional base.

Rick is modeled after the scientist guy from Back to the Future. Morty is his glassy-eyed grandson

No archive?
Fake and gay. ..

It was sort of funny with the rat carcasses just because it was so ridiculous, but he does it every episode now. Like the one that just aired [spoiler]he takes a pile of goop and makes a transmitter out of it in seconds. It's magic at this point[/spoiler]

Cheers cob

*jets whoosh overhead*

>MORTY! MORTY

*rockets screech past*

>MORTY COME TO THE GARAGE! MORTYYYY!

*machine guns fire*

>FLIP THE PICKLE OVER, MORTY

*children scream and run from a building as it collapses into rubble*

>JUST FLIP THE PICKLE

*2,000 pound bomb destroys the entire city block*

>I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK!!!

lold

>Cher

It's 2017 user. We have more pure strains of degenerate music now.

I can't argue that, I'm not on the ground. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised. I do know a massive portion of our involvement has been cut.

t. Defense industry

It's a perfect plan
>be isis militant in besieged area
>holding out despite lack of supplies
>suddenly the pure concentrated cancer that is rick & morty begins playing on a television in my compound
>put my makarov in my mouth and blow my fucking brains out

it's seems to be small scale if I remember katrina was cops running out of ammo exchanging fire with looters some looting with them. reminded me to have plenty of ammo if shit ever really hit the fan nationwide niggers would go full nigger overnight.

Decent episode

Everytime there is a 100% on that site or 99% it is kikes.
>muh black civil rights movie

>Rick and Morty is the best comedy show since Futurama ended.
Equally shit

Did you forget in Lawnmower Dog where Rick made a dog-to-English translator in a few seconds just by throwing some spare parts together in the garage?

THIS!

>100% on rotten tomatoes? Probably a bunch of kikes

But it's true?

Yeah, but that's slightly more believable because he's got to have had some stuff prepared before hand, just lying around.

Rick somehow using his tongue to control the body of a roach? Complete horseshit. Pickle Rick is, bar none, the worst episode in the show's history. Season 3 bares the scars of female writers. Less smart humor, more melodrama and family issues.

Fuck is wrong with phone posting fag? Cause I do shit and do have time to fuckin hunch over my screen. Plus I use a burner, I do what the fuck I want bitch.

>doing things besides fourchan
ree normies out