Should age of consent really exist?

Since all people develop differently, why do we decide readiness by age? Wouldn't a new system make more sense?

strawpoll.me/13805227

old enough to drive, old enough to marry. old enough to drive, old enough to make babies.the problem is perverts who are looking to take advantage of these young women. They the twoboth want to make a family together than I have no issue with younger consent laws. And it would have to be marriage only, not one night stands and degenerate shit.

Threadly reminder that all pedophiles will be publicly castrated and executed after the collapse. Stop your perverted behavior now, people have long memories and no love lost for sexual deviants who prey on children.

That's one saggy butt.

/thread

this
REPENT

I dunno, 16 seems like a good number. But, I do like Minecraft.

If we banned sex outside of marriage then sure. As long as they're pubescent and the parents approve.

She bleeds = Fertile

This, SPBP

>age of consent pushed for by feminism
>institution of courtship has been destroyed in less than a century
good goyim

Point is that numbers aren't good. You should judge individually.

It's the same reason why we have statutory rape laws: just because you, the pedophile, want to fuck my kid doesn't mean that I, the father, need to put up with it.

Pedophilia is the only thing left wing extremists and Lolbertarians agree on.

>why do we decide readiness by age?

If you have to ask this, you're a sexual predator.

But little girls have nice butts...

>implying defectives who prey on young girls care about courtship or anything other than their sexual desire

Why can't you admit that your issues stem from the near-universal rejection by fully-developed women your own age? After all, that's why you turn to kids who don't know better.

protecting them until 18 is absolutely retarded, especially when jews bombard them with every kind of sexual deviancy known to man

I would say 13-14. High school is old enough to start teaching these upcoming sluts some real-life consequences

You can't teach them real life consequences when the effects of it aren't felt until they're 40 and their eggs dry up

Of course someone from fucking Japan posted this. No, you fucking degenerate: having sex with children is horrible and it fucks them up for life. You should be beaten.

>Should age of consent really exist?
No. Little girls are made for sex. Sex with little girls should be legal in the family or within marriage; any other sex is rape.
Go back to plebbit with your feminist crap.

>muh pedophiles
>muh lolbertarians

You've been adequately conditioned, goyim. I never stated a specific age nor a limit. I simply stated that age of consent was part of feminism.

Yeah, but what is the definition of a "child"?

It's like you don't understand the situation or the objections to it at all. Under the current system the State says when your daughter is allowed to be married when it should be YOU, the father, who decided when to marry her off.

Sexual consent is spook.

I don't know, should 8 year olds be allowed to drive? Should they be charged exactly the same for a crime as a 35 year old man would be? If you want to assume they have free will then it has to apply to all aspects of life.

Jesus the size of that hand.

Eek

> abolishing age of consent is promoted by homos and pedos
Pick your poison

>
>Point is that numbers aren't good. You should judge individually.
You have to have a standard for measuring otherwise everything is subjective and no one will understand the law.

Why do japs love pedophilia so much? Why are they obsessed with small girls in schools uniforms? Is it because japs have such small dicks that they can't satisfy an adult female?

Also, when are you nazis going to pay reparations to Korea and China because of your genocides?

But that standard of measuring is also subjective, like everything else.

Legalize pedophelia and find out.

Oh....

sage

>human beans
>free will
>animals that behave based on chemical signal

we have free will n shiet

What, no its not. Its a clear cut objective standard. Age is objective.

I'm just giving you a heads up. This degenerate society won't be around to protect your dark fantasies forever.

Now, if it were me I would just shoot you in the head and be done with it. But there are a lot of people out there who are much more hot-tempered than I am, and after the collapse they are going to have a lot of pent-up frustration that will need an outlet. And there's no better target for that than the guy they catch outside their daughter's window in the middle of the night.

No one's going to stop them either, I don't think there's any group as universally despised as pedos. I imagine if your mother wasn't hiding in shame she wouldn't even lift a finger to try to stop the mob from stringing you up on some lamppost.

I just want off the ride, greatest ally.

Pedos are the first to hang.

>you just can't handle a REAL woman
Typical feminist shit
>having sex with children is horrible
Because your feminists masters said so?
>it fucks them up for life.
A healthy loving relationship is not bad for a girl.
>You have to have a standard for measuring
No, you don't. This is not something the State should control.

pedophilia is incredibly degenerate and should be punishable by death
pedophilia is a dangerous mental disorder and we must purge people with it

The rule is half your age plus seven. That's the youngest you can have sex with.

I'll be the one in the bushes looking thru nice Vortex glass if they legalize it :)

You want to be like ISIS fucking little kids? Eat a bullet. Hell, at eighteen they might look like women but they're still as immature as a 10 year old. That's the deal, you fuckwits. They don't know better. You should. It's not hard to understand. You best forget that degenerate shit before you end up in Chris Hansen's chair and become Bubba's toilet. Dumbass.

>the problem is perverts who are looking to take advantage of these young women. They the twoboth want to make a family together than I have no issue with younger consent laws
Well said leaf. Nice to see non degenerate leafs here.

you're a retard
numbers are a fact
you probably meant arbitrary, but 18 isn't arbitrary; it's the most common age where women are emotionally and physically mature enough to make decisions for themselves

People like you are the reason public gential mutilation should exist. You are a taint on this world. May a painful death come your way. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Communism in America is a spook.

>This is not something the State should control.

The state controls it because the rest of society told you losers not to fuck our kids. If the state didn't control it we could simply resort to lynch mobs.

You child fuckers need to be castrated.

Even the fact you type this makes me sick. Little girls are not capable making rational decisions and you see this as an opportunity to stick your dick in them. You deserved to be anally raped with a shotgun

The age of consent is fucking absurd.

When you hit puberty (have your first period or idk start shooting loads for boys) you should be allowed to take some test to get your sex license.

You get three chances to pass and if you haven't passed by the time you are 18 you are medically made infertile and that's that.

In this way we ensure healthy smart people are breeding and dumbasses and fatties aren't.

Listen, I'm trying to help you guys. Obviously you have some issues, but it's nothing you can't fix with a little clear thinking and some willpower.

It's easy to get carried away in this sick society we have, where all sorts of mental defectives are publicly flouting their illnesses, men having sex with men, men claiming to be women, etc. I can understand how you would want to believe it's OK for you to prey on children.

I'm just saying, the party's going to be over soon, and you need to start living right today, or else you're going to be standing on a gallows with a noose around your neck, watching a couple of stray dogs fight over your severed genitalia while the crowd cheers on the guy pulling the trap door lever.

that's true, here it was pushed by christian feminists in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Before that, the age was generally ten or twelve.

shouldnt you be on cripplechan?

>women
>mature enough to make decisions for themselves
Please
>blind feminist rage
Okay, great, shoo off back to tumblr
I'm saying sex should be controlled by the family, you retard. A girl is property of her father, its his decision when to marry her off.

It should exist to protect actual kids but our society has this weird state of pretending teens don't fuck

But underage pregnancies are rifest among lower classes?

Eh IMO 16 should be fine. I mean i see hot 13-14 year olds too. but just fap to thos einstead

They also drink water and breath
I guess we must stop doing those things

>nip is actually a fucking pedo
WE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CHINESE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>not agreeing with feminist shit is edgy/bait
Typical. Don't try to argue or defend your position, you people never do

yep. it's merely a power play. i wouldn't argue, that the historical age was ethically correct nor incorrect. we know that number of partners impacts the ability to form lasting bonds, so i cant help but wonder if age is a factor as well in pair-bonding.

>I want to fuck children!
You better pray I never get my hands on you, you piece of shit!

Why the state needs to tell us who we must fuck with, the places where to penetrate and also the motivations to have sex?

This is nothing about age or consent at all but some morbid manner to let some people to enjoy their coercitive fetishism of having sex against the laws.

> Should age of consent really exist?
Yes it should, but it should be lower than 18.

>A girl is property of her father, its his decision when to marry her off.

The saddest part about all this is that you seem to earnestly believe that there are fathers out there who would actually agree to allow defectives like you to marry their daughters.

Men who spend years raising their daughters to be wholesome individuals are going to want to see them marry wholesome young men their daughter's age, not the perverted animals that got rejected by all the women their own age.

You need to accept what natural selection is telling you. You can either take it with dignity and live the rest of your years in a constructive pursuit, or you can continue to act like a savage and meet your fate at the muzzle of a gun or the knife and the noose. Your call.

>Japan
It all makes sense, you slant eyed chinks are all disgusting fetishists and perverts.

And people like you because you don't take in niggers, bah.

>dunning-kruger effect: the post

So? Just because you passed the test doesn't mean you have to breed

ITT cucks that regrets marrying their same age gf and showing age and they resort their built up anger to those that saw through that shit before graduating university it was a bad idea in the first place.

Intelligence doesn't have anything to do with it. Pedos are universally repulsive, it's almost like they give off a stink. Normal fathers of normal daughters aren't going to want any part of some perverted creep coming around to "court" their little girls. You can walk into a gaggle of the dumbest dads in the world and they are still going to string your corpse up because they have an innate sense of your lack of fitness.

Anarchy still looking like a good idea?

>Wouldn't a new system make more sense?
Why not go back to our old system that's proven to work? Stigmatize premarital sex, take back woman suffrage, and let the father have final say in who his daughter marries.

>still krugering on

your poor fee-fees m8

>people marry children for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of years
>happy couples with lots of children
>some (((doctor))) say its bad out of nowere
>now is forbiden, even if the contries were the (((doctor))) came from is still legal

Bible says faggots must die, but it says nothing wrong with a man having natural relations with a young female - permitted in the context of marriage or as his concubine or a captured of war or as a slave girl. All of that is natural and God didn't prohibit it based on age of the female. If "age of consent" was such a big deal, why isn't it mentioned in the Bible as a sin? God made young girls have pubic hair and their periods at 12-13. What we need is to enforce marriage and other forms of permanent relations so that women are kept and taken care of by their husband/lord. WHITE SHARIA NOW

Like I said, I'm just trying to help you guys. It's better you hear it from me now than from the mob after the collapse. The mob isn't going to give you a second chance.

>sneedville
dont tell Sup Forums about this

i thought about posting this image, but i didn't have it saved on this device. thanks br-o

is just 1 guy forcing this meme
al you need is to filter the world chuck and sneeds

Threadly reminder ancaps and lolbertarians want a pedo-friendly world. And (((entertainment industry))) types cater to them, legally.

Quick shot in the neck from your friendly neighborhood SS keeps your daughter's hymen's safe and sound.

No

Nooo, that's bad. Girls need to be in school and getting "experience". How will they be strong feminist womyn if they're married young?

flag checks out

Old enough to swallow gallons on cum on camera, old enough to go to war to die for Israel but not old enough to drink alcohol...

Just lulz.

>Nooo, that's bad. Girls need to be in school and getting "experience". How will they be strong feminist womyn if they're married young?

I'm curious, where were all of you in school while these girls were getting "experience"?

>t.Achmed

The age of consent should be 5 months old. 5-6 months is a woman's peak sexual age. Usually whores by the age of 3 onwards unless you tame them early with firm sexual discipline.

>be 30 year old successful single male
>all my female coworkers want me
>but I don't want them or any women from my generation
>have sister half my age
>mom dumped her on me years ago to chase a dream
>little sis hates our mother and feminists in general
>sometimes she comes to my work
>she gets looks of hatred from the old cunts in my office
>sis is always making jokes about old hags to piss them off
>got in trouble few times but it was worth it
>one day at work sis was telling me all her friends like me and which one would I date
>that same weekend got my house raided because of an anonymous tipster said that I was molesting her
>no evidence they wouldn't even tell me who it was too
>come back to work on Monday
>see this one whore with a nigger son acting really shady towards me and avoiding me
>I know it's her but can't confront her
This is the society we live in where s single accusation can ruin a mans life because of a jealous whore.

i believe that you believe that. keep on rockin your delusions. lose the flag though, the confederates were better educated.

t. feminazi

If that's true then laws are pointless

>wants a new system of readiness
>makes no suggestions
This is why we use age. It's an impartial and objective metric, even if it isn't correct for everyone. There is currently nothing else that is both undeniable and is nearly free of cost to confirm.

Age of consent for girls in the USA was raised from 11 to 16 by 1st wave feminists. Not any doctor. You're just upset you can't fuck a child.

>keep on rockin your delusions.

This coming from the guy who thinks he is, in a father's eyes, a prime candidate for deflowering his pre-teen daughter. Try not to cream too hard from that hypothetical.

Right, everyone who doesn't think it's a good idea to let grown-ass men fuck children must be a feminist.

Again I really don't think you people fully grasp how universally hated you are among normal people.

report the nigger just to stir the shit pot at work, then you guys can play the blame game at work, it'll be great fun

conditioning helps control those impulses. anyone can be conditioned to have a behavioral response with the right stimuli. education systems are a prime example of conditioning while preforming the practical task of educating. children are just getting more than basic fact and skills at these institutions. not all conditioning is bad or evil. it's just another tool wielded to achieve a desired outcome.

Not upset, just a little miffed.

>I really don't think you people fully grasp how universally hated you are among normal people.
I agree with you re pedos, but this is not a great argument.

The sad part is, if we were pairing them up at that age 2 things happen. Women form most of their important relationships before the age of 16, the men she meets before this age will mold what she expects men to be and who she idolizes. Ontop of that, males have an innate longing to care for a younger woman, and he wont be able to see her age if they age together.