Why Taylor Swift is loved here?

Newfag here

She's confirmed to have posted on the site before. Plus she's a beautiful Aryan woman.

Shes never posted here...

WE CAN DREAM FAGGOT

Please don't post anything on the board until you've lurked for at least 7 years.

She's not "loved" here, but she is a beautiful white woman who more than likely voted Trump. Its more like she's one of the few celebrities that isn't hated.

I was here for months dear diaspora afrikaaner

distraction from shill.

just like this thread.

kek, she gets mostly ignored

she's not, due to the fact she was created in a lab, modeled after Zeena Lavey. Anton Lavey was obsessed with building sex androids, you know.

thats best case scenario. worst case scenario is she's actually just a run of the mill tranny, like many other "female" celebrities

because she's absolutely hated by (((them)))
taytay is implicit white identity and supremacy

>months
2 years. Lurk more.

Yeah that actually changes... absolutely fucking nothing.

Lauren posts here too, she actually posts here which is why people give her shit. Taylor doesn't post here so no one gives her shit.

>slav squat in deus vult hoodie
Yeah, Lauren totally oblivious to our epic meymeys.

This.

It was her boyfriend at the time all along. Yes, sometimes famous women date betas.

>tfw you wish Jess was Lauren

The manlets here think she can fix their genetics.

based on the things she says, I'd love to see the responses her posts get. bitch is a total airhead

also very likely that Lauren Southern is a tranny as well.

>(((Amy Zimmerman)))
>(((Gil Kaufman)))

>wasn't even here pre-2014 invasion
>thinks he is an oldfag

The beauty of anonymity

Lauren isn't a tranny. She changed her gender to male in Canada to show people how it / dumb it is to do. She's 100% woman. That's what I get in her Facebook posts

This really scares me for reasons I can't explain here, are you sure you don't mean Lauren was Jess?

Her future husband should register in Canada as a woman, just for the lulz.

because she's /ourgirl/ and that's all you need to know, faggot.
the next question you have like this is a direct reminder to you that you didn't lurk long enough before you started posting.

i wonder if they actually purchased those sweatshirts inside of a store, and what store would be cringe-edgy enough to sell them
>"haha deus vult i am so not like the other girls. my dad took me hunting when i was a kid so i'm totally a conservative. please support me and my jewish friends. "

beats me.

Horny men with delusional fanaties.

she's not

just a few underaged assoles on Sup Forums fall for her marketing team spamming internet forums

Like all celebs and e-celebs, most of pol either couldn't care less or dislike her

PLS STOP THESE THREADS

there's literally 3 right now

She's not. She deserves the same fate as any other lefty sodomite/pig/defiler.

She's a trans gender bloke, no one likes here outside of the msm. Canned karaoke music, can't sing, can't dance, etc.

Classic drag queen.

I've lover Taylor SSwift ever since she did that song collaboration with Moonman "Can't rock the reich!".

T. Neo-Nazi.

No surprise it's easy for her, she's already done it all once before.

why would anybody spend time reading her facebooks posts?

Lauren southern is 100% a man, that's why she sounds like a man. Controlled opposition, satanic and about as attractive as styx in bikini.

Thank you.

Please stop killing my delusional fantasies. Leave.

I think her voice is actually a little higher and more Canadian in person. Most of these people sound different when they're performing, Stefan Molyneux sounds full Jew in real life.

>stating I wasn't here since before /new/
I bet you can't even read the timestamp.

Yup.

you can tell from the face, among other things. there's something off about the tranny face, something even the ugliest of females don't come close to.

I work a shitty retail job in a degenerate hellhole, I can spot the trannies from a mile away these days. the way they conduct themselves is just "off"

>mfw Tay Tay and I have same b-day
>mfw Tay Tay and I could spend the rest of our lives browsing Sup Forums and sharing dank may mays.
>mfw none of this will ever happen

Why even live?

gotta earn those (you)

She's a Satanist, that symbol on her shirt (left side) represents baphomet, terrible stuff.

Lauren could really help by renouncing it's toxic message and stopping the deception. I don't want to refer to a person as 'it' but, I can't figure out what title to use as Lauren is clearly genderless and English relies somewhat on gender.

That's sad to hear, I really hope things turn around. Internet dating is full of trans people too, it's disturbing.

My favourite SSwift album is "Kike Krushing Krusader)

Can you prove she's a satanist? This is important to me, if she is it'd explain something. Also, definitely not a tranny, I may have seen her as a little girl, if it was the same little girl then everything makes sense.

If you reverse some of her songs you can hear her saying "hail satan" a lot.
It's not a coincidence.