Brit/pol/

fuck yanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
readyformogg.org
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=K7HxeWdyvlM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhnZt9rh80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congratulations, you royally fucked this one up, didn't you?

Daily reminder that we're all fucked in the long run.

*fucks you back*
Ooh bet you loike that don't you guvna

yes fuck me
but my pussy is only reserved for welsh men
prove you are welsh

Get out.

Get out.

>prove im welsh
Well i'm 5'6, I lost my virginity to a sheep, I can speak a few sentences of a dead language and i'm unemployed.

107 million views btw haHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

Get out.

>mine the coal
>pay the toll

a day in the life of a welshman

yes

Should I bring a condom or will a sheep intestine do?

So
About that chlorine mist and beach evacuation

muh nigga

Fuck limey tea sucking faggots

No mate, why don't you get out?

Fuck off Sargon you pseud

Any word on what the (((mist))) was?

Because I'm British.

People hate us for who we are.

So am I, yet you quoted me.

Who is that?

Sargon is a quadroon raising another man's daughter.
His response when asked was "If anything I'm cucking him"

Ok my lad, I see the confusion. I meant to tag when in fact I tagged you. Awfully sorry guvnor

good. hate = division = racial nationalism

Guten Morgen :)))

Sargon's banging his stepdaughter?

SAVAGE!

I can't wait until we invade you cunts again.

I have a real and genuine hatred for Germans. It's very strange.

Actually, thanks to all the shit talking Sargon finally got around to impregnating his wife's son's mother.

Stop ruining Europe

>octoon
That's subversive as shit
I feel bad for whoever gets that

It's okay pal, sorry for the hostility.

haha nice

kek

You are infinitely more fucked than us demographics wise.

*gets in*
Oi lads oim gawin dahn the paki shawp for a packet of fizzing wumble pops an a shit Braun packet of mintey dunhils sos ah dunt avs ta brush moi teefs! Any of you guvnahs want ehneefing? Nah guarantees oill be back tho lads ah moight get some acid to tha smoile box on bee-harv of some quintessential and doie in that en aitch ess waitin loine lokie.

If by infinitely you mean 5-10%

wow, very neatly presented

good job user

>ayy lmao, your country will be a white minority before mine xD

Can you drooling fucking idiots not read? This is /brit/pol and I suggest you fuck right off. Go ruin other boards with your terrible content and shit personalities. Just fuck off from here.

>GCSE pupils to be taught that the nation's earliest inhabitants were Africans who were in Britain before the English

Fuck sake, this shit makes me want to just top myself.

No we aren't.

Go masturbate to dead Germans while niggers fuck your mother now, user

thank you good Sir

Yes we have the equivalent of rednecks and niggers thanks for stopping by

Get your stupid sausage head out of your stupid sausage arse. Read some news and you'll see the truth. Also stop youing me because you make me feel sick, disgusting rat.

Who here /readyforReesMogg/?

readyformogg.org

I'm tempted to move to North East Somerset just to help him stay in. I certainly don't want to vote in this 80% non-white British, 80% Labour-voting constituency of mine.

>fuck yanks
What did you think would happen your british faggot.

In the words of WN:

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

>all these yanks going fucking mental at the thread title as texas drowns in bogwater
you glorious bastard, OP

yes, people are really going to vote for party run by the caricature of Tory stereotype in a general election

GO TO BED!

reported to your local shire police for cyber bullying

enjoy prison Humphrey

it is only getting better

fuck Yankledoodies

Swear down.

Go suck off that faggy sounding, depeche mode fan. CIA agent pedo who is the last hope of your country remaining any sort of world power.

Anyone else just feel like this country is beyond fucked? I am sick of everything.

Imagine being made to pay for this just for owning a screen and having this shit taught to your kids as truth. Boggles the mind. :

Moffat said Doctor Who had “no excuse” not to feature a diverse cast of black, Asian and minority ethnic actors. “Sometimes the nature of a particular show – historical dramas, for instance – makes diversity more of a challenge, but Doctor Who has absolutely nowhere to hide on this,” he said. “Young people watching have to know that they have a place in the future. That really matters. You have to care profoundly what children’s shows in particular say about where you’re going to be.

“And we’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.’

yep. Swallow the black pill, lose all hope

All of these things are trivial. He's in a position to take power. He has played his cards well.

All considered, Mogg is absolutely the best person to be the next PM. Hell, Nige is a massive fan.

HANS!

you did this

Look out of your window and take the noir pill kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7HxeWdyvlM

>OP starts shit with burgers
>Kraut flares up in jealousy
LOL

Or just start prepping.

you're both faggots

Is Steven Moffat Jewish by any chance?

He is genuine and well-spoken. An answer to Corbyn, who is a stereotypical Labour Trot.

Mogg is loved by very working class members of my family...unlike DC he doesn't pretend to be something he isnt.

Also worth noting that Rees-Mogg is from the constituency he now is MP for... Central Fife was all good practice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM

yeah but no but

Both u.

The black pill gets worse as the months go by

Post Moggwave lads

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhnZt9rh80

Mogg is also a Catholic, which is why I won't be voting for him.

How can you say this when you just posted Practice what you preach ya cunt.

>civic nationalism

How do you insects type with your tiny little bug hands. Are you inside a chefs hat like on ratatouille controlling some ugly fat sweaty fuck. Bugs. Leeches. Insects. Gonna invest in some oust and personally go on a world tour.

bug sized computers you fucking tard

>brit/pol/ thread
>majority of thread is getting mad at being trolled by other countries
checks out.

Fuck you.

>pioneer of embedded general computers is UK
>bong doesn't even know that computers are getting bug-sized

>Meanwhile in Londistan

>Rule Britannia
>plastic knives
>99 cents
>cents

That's not from a British store you fucking kraut.

Wow. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ALBION

>meme flag

Fuck you too.

pls dont hurt me brit bros. Ive been to london and I loved it.

second world problems

Scottish apparently

I'm trying to hold it together. I'm trying to remember that you are human beings too. But it's harder and harder to see that. I don't want any part of me to be in venn diagram with you 'people'.

gives off some Jewish vibes

Fucking kek that webm

I want to see a pre-Roman druid portrayed as black before I die

Tbh anyone that loves London is a cunt though.

That's why you should do something about it, Satan.

>MFW britbong takes shitpost seriously

Fuck off Preusse. You don't have the same effect larping as a frogposting newtrip.

britpol.xyz/Preuße

4u

You should deal with your Maoist uprisings first

Naw, it's mostly British problems: how the fuck can the Raspberry Pi Foundation go through thirteen models and only embed eMMC memory into two?

How, it's fucking awful
It's like when people go to Paris instead of the south of France

wew lad, easy. Are you trying to ruin my NoFap streak?

Silly billies

Joke: All races are equal
Broke: Aryans are the master-race
Woke: Jews are the master-race.