Now I see why everyone in the media hates conservatives...

Now I see why everyone in the media hates conservatives. I tell one about why Confederate statues should be moved to museums because they are an insult to the 360,000 union soldiers that died in the civil war and 10 minutes later I'm being called a snowflake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9z6uOa5VPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone in the media are fucking jews.

If you can't handle the sight of a statue without being triggered you aren't prepared for the real world.

If you can't handle statues being put in a museum or melted down, you aren't prepared for the real world.

The leaders of the Confederacy were American military geniuses. They should be respected.

>putting literal traitors on a pedestal
Why do you want to honor treasonous losers so eagerly?

This is the reason liberalism is a mental illness.

Good ideas don't need force and deception to be implemented.

You know communism is illegal in the United States right?

>military geniuses
General Sherman's statue should be erected on the steps of Atlanta's capitol building to remind you cucks who won

Why would they call you the ash from the Auschwitz crematoriums?

Trump isn't a conservative.

You are a cuck.

Better a snowflake than a traitor. Lincoln should have given them all a DAY OF THE ROPE.

Missed opportunity.

I can handle a statue just fine. But what would you tell the 360,000 union soldiers that died for us?

I voted for Trump and the image is unrelated.

They are their to show us a reminder on our past do the confederates own slaves now? No just leave them be

What is an insult is that you think you represent 360,000 people who died hundreds of years ago.

That by law confederate soldiers are still considered veterans you insufferable imbecile.

This is why you guys are violent and always in a rage. You literally don't even question anything you believe or why you believe it. You're a brainwashed zombie and the world wouldn't miss you if you decided to kill yourself.

>But what would you tell the 360,000 union soldiers that died
They're dead, dumbass.

>Good ideas don't need force and deception to be implemented.
>supports confederate armed rebellion
Lolwut

Tell me, should a statue of Hitler and Heinrich be erected in Germany because they were "geniuses" by exterminating 13 million people?

Stop being offended for people who are long dead and do not care about your feelings.

But, were their any statues of hitler????

Didn't southern states legally separate themselves from the union and were attacked by the remaining ones for that?

And that law is, in my opinion, retarded. If they wanted to be known as veterans and heroes then they shouldn't have fought for the south

Fuck off Red.
You don't give a shit about how now dead Union soldiers actually felt about the people they fought.

Just die.

>he thinks they did

Yeah I bet you're a REAL patriot!
youtube.com/watch?v=o9z6uOa5VPM

guys if you're too stupid to articulate your points with arguents that have a premise then just kill yourselves now.

You guys are babies pretending to be opressed professionally. How about you do some thing that gets you attention for creating, not destroying things. I bet you can't.

Robert E. Lee wasn't Hitler. Find one action he took that could be described as mass murder? He marched his armies under a banner, in uniform. He offered union soldiers quarter when captured. He wasn't marching north to eradicate anyone. He marched north to defeat another army.

My family fought in the Union Army. I doubt yours was even in the country when it happened.

THATS YOUR PROBLEM NOT THE REST OF US. YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM.

Well, in that case, it would be perfectly reasonable to tear down the Confederate statues and place them in museums. After all, they are all dead. You should not be offended by their removal from public places.

Here's what I can tell you from watching CNN 24 hours a day. CNN commentators water down their liberal ideologies across a span of several hours.
The right wing commentators they bring on to their shows are given 60 second segments where they're forced to compress their thoughts.
That's why to the average liberal, the right wing commentator sounds brash and uncultured.

Given the same conditions and with the tables turned, left wing commentators appear faggy and completely oblivious to the world at large.

If you want to get your thoughts across, spread it out like cheap peanut butter on toast. That shit goes down liberal throats a looot smoother, and they'll thank you for it too.

Die you commie piece of shit

Confederate soldiers were CALLED American veterans in order to keep southern fee fees intact. In actuality, they were traitors and deserve the rope. In an effort to restore the nation, Lincoln spared them, and lost his life because of it.

The only people that deserve the rope are red bastards like you.

Traitor.

I don't watch CNN or any mainstream lefist media. Nice try though.

you guys twist history at every opportunity you get when it facilitates your argument. You guys don't have any points backed by facts or anything but your own fucked up personal opinions.

No. The civil war started when Confederate traitors attacked a Union fort, then spent the rest of the war having their cities razed.

take down union statues, they're an insult to the 600,000 confederates who died

Those statues are cultural heritage; you don't remove that just because someone is offended.

The Statues were not erected by civil war soldiers. They were erected by their descendants, some of whom are alive yet. You most likely have zero connection to the civil war. Just like that nazi larper whose family fled Yugoslavia during the 20th century.

If you talk to families who had a presence in the US during that time period almost all of them would be willing to allow the statues to stand.

And people wonder why we don't want more refugees. The ones we let in during the 20th century are pissing all over our country and heritage.

Typically you only erect statues after someone has died, unless they have a hyperinflated ego

Actually they're called American veterans because they fought an American war.

Oh, just like with WW2 then. Power-hungry Poland attacked Germany.

Just reading through this thread makes me so sad and angry.

Sad that people can be so confident in how retarded they are. And angry they pretend to be accepting and thoughtful but have no empathy to see anything from their narrow viewpoint they call reality.

Leftists are some of the most CLOSED MINDED people i've ever seen.

My family descended from a general in the American Revolutionary war and native Americans, so it is very likely that I have relatives that fought in the civil war.

I was only memeing but OK fuckwad you got it. You made the argument:

>Good ideas don't need force and deception to be implemented.

This is an idiotic statement for you to make. You support confederate traitors who used force (poorly) to implement their ideas. You're a drooling moron, and the mental gymnastics required to think the way you do simply boggles the mind.

You are a snowflake, butthead. The statue(s) commemorate history. Grow up ya tard.

DO YOU REALIZE THE DEMOCRATS WERE THE ONES THAT WANTED TO KEEP SLAVERY?

THE DEMOCRATS CREATED THE KKK.

THE DEMOCRATS CREATED EVERYTHING YOU HATE AND YOURE WORKING FOR THEM TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY HOW STUPID AND SHORT SIGHTED ARE YOU GUYS?!?!?!

History belongs in a museum.

History is all around us you fucking retard

Robert E Lee fought to enforce a system that subjugated an entire class of people. This systematic forced labor system is easily more morally corrupt than the holocaust.

Statues are only the beginning. We won't stop until confederate graves are exhumed and spat upon before dumping them in the ocean

The usual complaint about holocaust isn't about it not being morally sound, but about killing people who were presumed innocent.

We're so screwed. God help us. Please allow these people to see clearly. Please allow love and peace to enter the hearts and minds of those led astray. Please.

Still waiting for one of the "patrioic" reds in this thread to justify this shit. Where's your fucking outrage for the ACTUAL LIVING BREATHING INSURRECTIONISTS in our midsts?

Amazing how statues commemorating a war that ended ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO YEARS AGO are dreadfully important, but COMMUNISTS MARCHING IN THE FUCKING STREETS ARE OF NO FUCKING CONCERN.

HOW COULD TRUMP LET THIS HURRICANE HIT AMERICA?! IMPEACH BLUMPH!!!

Well this thread appears to only be proving my point. Conservatives will resort to blindly insulting you even though you've clearly stated that you don't share the views of domestic terrorist groups like antifa and BLM.

>The Statues were not erected by civil war soldiers. They were erected by their descendants
The very same people who started the KKK. These statues are monuments to white power and they need to be destroyed

Come get me, faggot

Thank you for helping prove my point.

>I'm twisting history by calling the Confederate army a ragtag horde of traitorous hillbillies
No I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth, just look at their offspring

You're the retard that thinks taking down statues is somehow the most prevalent issue of our time...

Homeless numbers are higher than ever.

The potential for war with NK is very high.

We have criminals inside the goverment trying to usurp trump.

We have companies restricting our freedom of expression.

We have failing schools, textbooks are outdated, and people get more retarded each year (you're a prime example.)

We've got rich retards on tv telling us that they care, but they live in gates communities away from all the danger.

WHY IS SOMETHING SO STUPID AS A FUCKING STATUE SUCH AN ISSUE. DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE THERES SO MANY BIGGER PROBLEMS

Yeah because a Southern Democrat from 1890 had exactly the same political and social ideologies as a modern Liberal Democrat. Oh wait, they're completely fucking opposite. Nevermind.

democrats arenlt liberal so don't call yourself liberal.

you're so far from a liberal its not even funny

I never said that taking down statues is the most important issue of our time. It's just the topic of this thread. You silly goose.

On the losing side. That makes them the enemy

>>Yeah because a Southern Democrat from 1890 had exactly the same political and social ideologies as a modern Liberal Democrat. Oh wait, they're completely fucking opposite. Nevermind.

ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP STATUES SO YOU LEARN FROM THE PAST YOU IMBECILE

The confederate army attacked first, Vlad. Read a fucking book sometime.

I hope you overdose on heroin the next time you shoot up,

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR SO GOD DAMN MUCH.

If your trying to move something that has been where it is longer than you have been alive over someones feelings no one should listen to you

The eclipse happened because of Trump.... CNN told me so, snowflake

The day is coming very soon red.

>muh offensive confederate statues!

Funny how they stood undisturbed for centuries until Trump won and sent the ((((left)))) into a spiral of butthurt. Not even niggers living in the cities cared about them.

Face it, it was never about the confederate statues themselves, but rather to directly destroy and rewrite the history of white America.

He doesn't.
He's a fucking red and this is just a convenient avenue of attack to normalize the destruction of American war memorials.

The usual complaint about slavery isn't about it not being morally sound, but about subjugating people who were presumed innocent.

Just a reminder. I never said we should destroy confederate statues completely. I said they should be relocated to a museum.

The far-left GOP establishment gave SJWs an inch and they will take a mile.

We see right through your red lies shill.

>all this reddit spacing

Just

Type

Normally

You

Twat

I've personally never agreed with the statues being there in the first place. It's insulting to the union soldiers that died for us to be standing tall in our parks. They deserve to be relocated to a museum, like other historical artifacts.

There aren't statues of Hitler in Berlin, are there? Yet people still seem to remember him. Odd.

>LEAVE THE STAUES UP THEYRE PART OF HISTORY
>WHY DID YOU STUDY HISTORY SO MUCH REEEEEEEE
What a faggot...

Thats because the jews tricked us and erased history you fucking faggot.

I don't get why people can't honor the confederate soldiers too? They were Americans just like the Union. Sure they had some evil in them but they were still our brothers. And even the north wasn't free of sin. Why can't we just acknowledge that we had flaws but we still should honor our ancestors. Especially the soldiers they endured so much and how many soldiers can you really say fought for completely pure reasons? War is full of sin.

Hitler was right.

Because they're brainwashed and hate themselves deep down inside. so they want to cause controversy and get attention.

This

>said the increasingly anxious man for the 32nd time that day

They can easily be honored just as easily in a museum.

You don't give a shit about how the union soldiers actually felt

But why? What difference does it make if the statue is outside versus a museum?

Do you retarded SJWs realize that these statues were intended to memorialize the Confederate soldiers in their own territory and built by their own families? But then again, truth is poison to the left.

Hitler was a mentally ill man that scapegoated the jewish and other peoples so he could have more land for the Germans. He started a war that ended in the Germans being oppressed for years.

If I'm anxious, it's because I can't wait to start lining you people up and shooting you, not because I'm afraid the festivities will never begin.

The war is inevitable at this point.

I grew up in Georgia. I visited Stone Mountain many times on family camping trips. I always wondered why only confederate soldiers were commemorated, when they were traitors who lost the war. It never made any sense to me. If you want to honor history, honor both sides of the conflict.

>unironically proving my point

So why move them then if honoring them is the goal?