About the evacuation of Texas

About the evacuation of Texas.
Why don't the U.S army uses its Chinooks to carry people away en masse?
Each one of those can carry about 1000 people if placed on a big Truck and liftet by air.
The U.S has the worlds most powerful army and this is a good opportunity to use its arsenal to protect its own people.

P.S ignore the cuckflag.

probably cos theyre required to be on duty
but yeah some could probs have been spared

I was wondering why flood zones keep a few old earthmovers around as mass evacuation vehicle that could even withstand a cat5 hurricane and roll into 10’+ deep flood zones.

Why don’t they I meant

They are going to be mostly used for heavy lifting of vital equipment and vehicles.

Smaller helicopters that are designed for that job can do it much better.

Plus those pilots aren't trained for that kind of mission. They might be able to lift people out via rope ladder, but a harness is what you really need. Most of the people worth saving are elderly or can wait for the better choppers or boats.

a 1000 people you're dreaming.

carrying a truck, suspended from a helicopter in hurricane/tropical storm forced winds is an idea I would expect Sven to come up with from the confines of his cuck shed while the bull is busy working away on his wife

A Chinook can lift about 50 tons, how much does the aversge texan weight?

You'd be lucky to get 50.

50 tons

about 20 metric big macs

again, lifting something is out of the question in winds that strong. Soooo, they would have to ride inside and i think the capacity is around 50 people

The water in Houston's streets is deep enough for a crab boat. They could throw crab hools at them then pick them up with the crane. then they can keep people in the crab tanks.

Most people have cars, move to a safer zone, where the Chinooks are ready for take off?

traffic is a bitch when people arent running for their lives......it doesnt get better when the state orders an evacuation.

>then they can keep people in the crab tanks.
Call em coon traps.

The Mayor of Houston (Democrat) ordered his citizens to ignore evacuation orders from the Governor (Republican)

I wonder, where did that damm Mayor get the idea of denying an evacuation?
That guy should be thrown into the tropical storm.

All available chinooks have already been sent as reserve forces to Berkeley. Something about highly economical one way rides for antifa.

>where did that damm Mayor get the idea of denying an evacuation?
Republican Governor says to evacuate and the Democrat Mayor has to do the exact opposite.

*hums the Saints are coming under his breath*

Blacks make the worst politicians user. Never give them any sort of actual executive power.

How many people died due to this?
Sue?

Getting them their is a monumental task. That's why.

I'll tell you if you just... Well you know...

>US Army
>Aviation Nerd
Not likely. You'd fit 30 if you're lucky in one. The numbers would be atronomical, provided the weather is good
>sworlingcloudsofdeath.jpg

>Each one of those can carry about 1000 people

What the fuck is your problem asshole?

My problem is not enough people are wanting my creamy dreamy logs!

1000 people lol fucking retard

Everyone! Come and get a creamy log! Come and get em while they're moist and steamy!!!

are you retarded? I was in the military.. A Chinook can not carry 1000 people you Dumb Swedecuck

who the fuck are you? the HALL MONITOR??

I think he might be a frightened retard.