The following is a trusted account of President Trump in a small Oval Office meeting...

The following is a trusted account of President Trump in a small Oval Office meeting, venting at senior staff for resisting his hawkish trade agenda.

Trump, addressing Kelly, said, >"John, you haven't been in a trade discussion before, so I want to share with you my views. For the last six months, this same group of geniuses comes in here all the time and I tell them, 'Tariffs. I want tariffs.' And what do they do? They bring me IP. I can't put a tariff on IP." (Most in the room understood that the president can, in fact, use tariffs to combat Chinese IP theft.)

>"China is laughing at us," Trump added. "Laughing."

>Kelly responded: "Yes sir, I understand, you want tariffs."

>Gary Cohn, who opposes tariffs and the protectionist trade measures pushed by the Bannonites, had his shoulders slumped and was clearly appalled by the situation.

>Staff secretary Rob Porter, said to the president: "Sir, do you not want to sign this?" He was referring to Trump's memo prodding Lighthizer to investigate China — which may lead to tariffs against Beijing.

>Trump replied: "No, I'll sign it, but it's not what I've asked for the last six months." He turned to Kelly: "So, John, I want you to know, this is my view. I want tariffs. And I want someone to bring me some tariffs."

>Kelly replied: "Yes sir, understood sir, I have it."

>At one point in the meeting, Navarro pulled out a foam board chart. Trump didn't pay attention to it.

>"John, let me tell you why they didn't bring me any tariffs," he said. "I know there are some people in the room right now that are upset. I know there are some globalists in the room right now. And they don't want them, John, they don't want the tariffs. But I'm telling you, I want tariffs."

>"I know there are some globalist in the room right now"

ITS HAPPENING
THESE LYING FAGGOTS WONT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM ONCE PUNISHED TRUMP GOES FULL 1488 ON THEM ALL

HES BIDING HIS TIME AND WAITING TO STRIKE

axios.com/axios-sneak-peek-2477874318.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/26/understanding-gary-cohn-vs-president-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More and more the bannon firing is looking like Trump's attempt to create order out of chaos.
Watch the media blitz when trump goes crazy and fires Cohn, Jared, and McMaster within the next two months.

This is it.
DJT never keeps people hired for long.
Everybody has an expiration date

good article about what gary cohn is really up to

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/26/understanding-gary-cohn-vs-president-donald-trump/

China's blatant IP violations are grounds enough for tariffs
that's what they're so upset about, Trump can enact punitive tariffs and no one will even be able to scream "protectionism"

>Axios
I'm sorry user, I can't trust it

checked
F A K E A N D G A Y

the bump is for Kek, not for your shitty story

Top kek, he's going to be super pissed that one of them gave the verbatim transcripts out too. Pissed at kelly too

Cohn's next for the chopping block

Cohn seems to exist primarily to keep Wall Street pacified. Unfortunately for Gary there's no way to do that when you start putting punitive tariffs on China and ending NAFTA.

It's almost like the globalists are obstructing the president from leading. Like committing actions against the nation or something. Hmmm

checked

>DJT never keeps people hired for long.
>Everybody has an expiration date

Which is a sign of poor hiring. I thought he only hires the best people? Constant turnover is bad. He needs a steady crew to execute an agenda.

He did the same thing during the election, and he won. High turnover rate is bad, but with Trump, he could be the outlier.

He's treating them like short-term contractors to finish specific tasks, I think.

How stupid are you nigger? If he only keeps the best its no fucking wonder he fires people every 2 seconds. Or do you think the best just means half decent? Let me guess oh wise and stupid nigger, you think you are one of the best right? (You) the all mighty run of the mill, who can barely form a coherent sentence. Kys and dont look back nigger.

Oh yeah.
Also apparently this account is from before Cohn bragged in the press about how he's undermining DJT

>Trump wants a trade war with China
>Trump wants war with Maduro
>Trump wants war with North Korea

Trade war with mexico
Trade war with Germany

Literally sabotaged with Russia

I mean, i would apreciate it

Cohn just Mooched himself with that interview.

If there is anybody that will leave soon, it is Cohn.

I think Trump might get Cohn to resign and somehow convince Ichan to come back.

The reason Ichan did not want to be a formal advisor in the first place is that he doesn't want to sell off any of his stocks but Ichan is already 81 years old so maybe Trump can convince him to sell everything and come back.

Cohn did a worst interview than Mooch.

He's definitely leaving soon if not forced out.

Or people in those positions are just tools and Trump has his own agenda and as soon as he implements that through them he scoots them out the door before they can solidify any real power in that position. Digits if true

Still won't break Andrew Jackson's record of firing people,

Andrew Jackson cleaned house when he became president and still fired a lot of people during his term.

North Korea exists only because the Democrats cockblocked MacArthur from possibly nuking Korea and China.

Germany is in trouble already due to their diesel scandal. The German automobile industry is way more in trouble than any other industry since they shilled their Diesel hard and they it came to bite them back in the ass.

I wouldn't invest in any German car companies right now when Japan looks like they are gonna come out on top when companies like Mazda won't quit when the going gets tough.

BUMP
CLEAN THE CATALOG

>NBC decided that money is more important that staying butthurt at Trump
>comes up to Trump
>we want to do an Apprentice Oval Office
>we will give you 500 million dol...
>Trump tells them he will do it for free
>as long as you don't make me look bad
>agreed
>every thursday at 8pm is just a recap of what happens that week in the WH
>people tune in
>hesnotthatbadcnnwaswrong.jpg
>everyone loves Trump now
>gets all agenda across
>CNN goes bankrupt

I mean, that would make them millions, but you know these people put ideology ahead of profit.

Genius

That a challenge, motherfucker?

Who's leaking Axios all the prime scoops?

They're eating more ice cream than even ol' Donnie does.

And people say he's not like Andrew Jackson.

Nah, the markets went crazy when there were intial rumors Cohn was going to leave.

Tillerson may be on the line. He criticized Trump's Charlotsville comments and there are reports Trump is mad at him.

>Trump, addressing Kelly, said, >"John, you haven't been in a trade discussion before, so I want to share with you my views. For the last six months, this same...
Fake news. Trump is not that coherent or articulate.

SAGE

Oh the Cohn firing is going to be so delicious

>bill kristol on suicide watch
Trump is based af. Globalists and chinks are about to get lit the fuck up.