Sup Forums is now on the side of filthy mudslimes

>Sup Forums is now on the side of filthy mudslimes

Absolutely disgusting...

We elected Trump to keep the mudslimes out and help our based ally Israel
AWOOOO

>/pol is one person

For once I agree with the kike

I don't think they're on the side of Muslims, so much as it is that Muslims know how to control their women and to an extent some of their countries

Fuck off jew rat

Of course, muslims are a partial antidote to the Jew/Feminism ect

Jews orchestrate the mass immigration that brings them anyways so are worse.

I'll always stand with you and your kin based heeb-bro

its true huh? These alt righters acting just like the dudes they hate over in the mdidle east. What a strange reality we live in

>being this new
(((ALT RIGHT)))

Muslims really aren't that bad desu. They are literally white people with genetic adaptations to the desert. I could care less if they take over because 1. Their religion can actually save the West forms degeneracy and 2. Breeding with Arabs makes Italians, who with another generation of breeding become French.

Nope. I still hate mudslimes.
Still hate you Jews too though.

seems like all forms of semite are increasingly unpopular due to their actions, like replacing and suppressing whites, or committing constant terror attacks

Whites>Asians>Poos>Arabs & Turks>Mezitos>Niggers>Pond Scum>(((you)))

Buy a fucking toilet and use it right you shit smear

t. actual fucking kike

You may have most of these blue pilled neocons and Christ cucks fooled, but whites all over the world are waking up their true enemy. Your days are numbered you disgusting fucking rat.

>isreal hasn't picked a side and spent trillions on the taiwan vs china issue

so heartless...

Jump off a bridge

They hate you just as much as mudslimes, tbqh.

Frankly, I see some things I don't like, Fuckerberg for example. Also why does every president show love for Israel no matter what?

Smells like Illuminati.

Frankly I'm of the opinion that the mudslimes are more of a threat than the Jews, but what do I know?

There's a lot of Jewish billionaires.

Stormfronters have the IQ of inbred arabs so they find more than one thing to sympathize with them over.
This actually makes you a fucking cuck.
Muslims hate you, your ancestors and everything they ever stood for. Doesn't matter how much you hate Jews, they will rape your daughters and slaughter people in your cities.

Pol is a board of peace, why wouldn't we side with Muslims?

>controls women
>expansion policy
>hates Jews
>fights degeneracy
>gun rights
>child marriage
>Charlottseville inspired attacks
>followers get virgins when they die

When will you take the MeccaPill?

t. muslim brotherhood subversion agent

Alahu...I mean Shalom fellow Anglos!

>rapes white women
>kills white people
>demands you pay Jizya
>extremely inbred
>chimps out worse than niggers over crude drawings
With the current state of this board, I'm not surprised it's taking to them.

God bless Israel

nigger, i hate them both. i dont hold contempt for israel because MUH MUDSLIMES WERE DERE FIRST, i just oppose giving the kikes an ethno state in-which they can consolidate their power, and i despise the fact that my country sends billions of dollars to these kikes every year so they can turn around and plot against us.

>Muslims hate you, your ancestors and everything they ever stood for.
So do jews dumbass.

>civic nationalist detected

Back to sucking off based gay dicks.

>They are literally white people with genetic adaptations to the desert.
you are stupid as fuck if you unironically believe this. Sandniggers have been fucking their cousins since the dawn of time, and the average iq in the middle east barely exceeds 100 in most places.