What the fuck is wrong with female teachers in America?

What the fuck is wrong with female teachers in America?

they get caught

still would

>highschool students to blame for woman having children in their 40s

how? lmfao america is fucked

nice

err..I guess

wait a minute
does it only count if the teacher looks fuckable?

They didn't "sexually assaulted" me when I was in highschool :(

whiteboi hubby can't compete

ok, this one is not nice
hope the bitch gets raped by a sheboon in prison

>implying women can sexually assault boys
he got his dick sucked get over it pussies

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

There is nothing wrong with being a woman.

Before you guys start saying "nice" remember that the kid was most likely black

Whats wromg with the female teachers? Ask whats wrong with the faggot boy for opening his mouth?

I understand that most are prob caught because the boys tell their friends and it gets spread around. But why ruin a good thing? Keep your mouth shut and get some free cougar pussy and bjs.

Gonna suck for him when he realizes what hoops hes gonna have to jump through when he wants pussy with chics his age.

>female
>teachers
there's your problem

Why does it always happens only with American teachers?

What? Are you some kind of racist?

why the fuck is this worldwide news?

>does it only count if the teacher looks fuckable?

Lucky bastard. Remember the one where the younger, hotter teacher got her hot friend and had a threesome with the student? I wonder how often he still thinks about that, and smiles. These things are only traumatic when they're made public. Age of consent for boys should be younger than for girls.

Women don't like being told no. Making something taboo, especially in the minds of their fathers, is like ants on an unguarded nutella sandwich.

I think it was more the "sitting on" PP that got her into this mess

Woman teacher on male kid...nothing wrong. The woman is a slut of course but the male kid is not being harmed in neither a physical or psychological way. His sexual energies are designed to be released at will.

Male teacher on female girl? Hang the motherfucker.

>Pennsylvania

Kinda surprised it's not California this time.

and why is it always African American students?

Just having to look at that bitch should be considered assault with a deadly weapon!

you aren't a nigger

he probably doesn't think about it at all, niggers have tons of sex

>males cant be raped
>males can't suffer PTSD, especially under aged males
Whoah, I think I clicked Tumblr on accident.

What the fuck is wrong with ________ in America?

>in america

It happens all over the world but the American ones are stupid enough to get caught. I used to attend to a semi-private christian school back when I was 13-16. Our 30-year-old biology and sex-ed teacher used to not wear a bra and had the habit of leaning in to ,,help us'' to the point where we could see her naked tits in the middle of the class. It certainly wasn't by accident, either.

Why do they never explain what she did? For all we know she could have just spanked him or slapped him silly

100% case of Muh Dick and Muh Dick Lover. Trash.

>stand and pee pee

Most teachers are trannies.

Honestly? I am starting to think MGTOW is working. Well MGTOW combined with the anti-white lefty push. It's making white women desperate for plausibly deniable action they can sweep under the rug.

I'm beginning to think this is fake news.

why this trend all of a sudden? it's like a steady stream of teacher student sex stories every week now..

Everything is shit where women are.
You are surprised the younger generations are dumber and dumber?
Look at your teaching force.Its all mentally retarded children trying to teach children.
Im not surprised at the result.

Most of them are leftists

The first time I ever fapped was at the ripe age of 16, after a biology teacher did the same. I think she must have been in her early 20s.

I used to be a teacher for about 2 years in the US. That experience made me leave the fucking country. Anyway if you want to see a group of emotionally unstable, politically brainwashed, leftist leaning, immature as hell women, become a teacher. I mean really. These women are broken. I worked at two schools (one public and ghetto, the other rich and well to do) and this was the case in both situations. The women were nothing more than vapid. All they would talk about was the vainest of things and they would treat the men their age like absolute shit (myself included although I was a young (22-23) guy at the time.

My point being you have these broken, crazy, sexually frustrated women next to a bunch of athletic teenage boys at their sexual peak. What the hell do you think will happen? Plus there is the stereotype that only men are predators. They have a cultural camouflage to hide their actions. If I was alone with a female student, eyes would be one me (I am a man, and therefore a predator). But a women.............
In reality women are even worse than men.

no fucking way she is 44!
looks at least 50 if not more

They aren't doing this shit enough

You will burn in Hell for all eternity.

For some reason, we don't believe that female pedophiles/hebephiles/epihebephiles exist.