The Sodomite Problem

>spread AIDS
>taint blood supplies
>indoctrinate children into sick and unhealthy behaviors
>dismantle Christian culture
>foment diseases that are resistant to antibiotics
>aggressively attack any who dare to criticize their “love”
>basically attempt to destroy what is called Western Civilization

How do we deal with the sodomite problem, Sup Forums? They’re winning and if we don’t make a counteroffensive, they are probably going to put us in our graves.

Other urls found in this thread:

agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical evidence on the exhistance of Jesus.htm
hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P40_WLEjUyk
academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto
quora.com/Was-Jesus-born-in-Bethlehem-or-Nazareth
rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus
tandfspi.org/ACE_vol_01/ACE_1_0001_out.html
parentsofgaychildren.org/uploads/After_the_Ball_-_outline_by_Richard_Cohen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We can work on a solution! Together!

My gay adopted son and my hubby say hi

Oh wow what a cool new discord! Let's all join it right now!

Islam will destroy it when it dominates the West, ironically the religion all these leftist fags support.

Meanwhile the Catholic and Orthodox countries will remain devout and will not fall either to progressive values or Islam. Hey sure, it's not illegal to be gay in Greece or Russia but showing it in public is going to get you beat up as it should be.

The western secular countries are finished. They'll be Islamic countries in a few decades.

God will sort them out.

From 1 Corinthians 6:

>8Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, even against your own brothers! 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…

Sodomites are natural enemies of Christendom and of life itself.

no u homos need to go to a concentration camp for your fetish&delusional lifestyle

I never knew all gays supported Islam. I wouldn't have voted for Trump if I got that memo.

We know you're just samefagging with your phone or something. If I were you I would try everything in my power to become straight and repent to the Lord Jesus Christ.

The more I think about it, the more I believe this will happen. This is also partially why I said that sodomites are naturally enemies of life itself. Everything they do, including supporting Islam, tends towards their own destruction.

Jesus never existed.

>gay concentration camp
It's called Sup Forums.

Observe the incredible mental gymnastics of the sodomite mind after this post:

agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical evidence on the exhistance of Jesus.htm

>We know you're just samefagging with your phone or something
>being this deluded
And you know that with the same certainty you know what the gay agenda is, or the will of god. Pray harder.

>implying you wouldn't bone a gymnastic mind

stop paying attention to it dumbass

That's how it goes away. You can screech all you want, you're only going to stir up support.

Keep away from it. Feed them right. Don't let them use the internet until they're old enough to handle it. Keep in touch with your community, whatever school your kids go to and move to somewhere else if you don't agree with what they're teaching.

at least it's not a nigger

>How do we deal with the sodomite problem, Sup Forums?
You don't, God will deal with them.

You tell them the Good News of Jesus Christ and tell them they need to repent. It's their job to heed the warning and to convict themselves.

EEK! Save us from our homosexual countrymen, Yahweh of the Desert.

(Cont) Stop being a Jew and blaming everyone around you for your shitty parenting/life choices.

Oh brother

We're not going to put you in your graves. We just want equality and acceptance.

I am one of the few people in the US who actually has a copy of this book on his bookshelf and has read it. I know exactly what your sodomite forbears did and how they did it. I turn on the TV and see their sodomistic plans in action every single day.

>There's no gay agenda!
>W-We Promise! We just want to sodomize ourselves in peace!

Lies. You want to sodomize kids, punish straights, and have complete license to do your sick deeds and crimes without any repercussions.

if they keep pushing their goddamn narrative despite having equal rights already they're gonna get gassed too.

They gonna fugg that kib in the benis?

>We just want equality and acceptance.

How can you say this with a straight face in 2017? Sodomites attempt to destroy anyone who disagrees with them or won't bake them a cake or who stands up for the Bible. No, sodomites want to destroy the white, Christian male. Only then can sodomites burn the country to the ground with their sodomy and sin.

If this was all that faggots wanted, I honestly wouldn't care, I'd let you go sodomize in peace. The thing is? You guys are full of shit, the first thing I see when I look up pride festival is a bunch of sexual deviant faggots flaunting their degeneracy in the middle of the street. Most child molesters are faggots. I'm sure there are plenty of faggots out there that just want to fuck their butt buddy in peace, but pretending that most gays are just regular guys and only differ in the bedroom isn't true.

THERE IS A REASON GOD SAID THE DEATH PENALTY IN LEVITICUS AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT

Protip: Gays naturally have pedophilic tendencies and are literally worse than jews and niggers

>some rich ass libcuck state/country has degenerate shit going on, OMG FAGS ARE NOT OPPRESSED ANYMORE CAN'T YOU SEE

Yeah, except, you know, literally every other third world country and literally two continents (Asia and Africa) where fags still have no rights, which is why it's still a thing for them to demand acceptance. Yes, your little shithole San Francisco allows that tasteless leather daddy trash to happen in the streets, does that extent to the entire globe? No, plz people plz, I know you're all literally circlejerking for years about the whole degeneracy and sodomites meme, but at least try not to sound like an absolute retard when generalizing some rich libcuck state with the rest of the world.

Jesus abolished the Old Testament, Leviticus also abolished a lot of other shit: hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html

Bibblefag harder

This is because society as a whole doesn't care as much about boys when it comes to sexual ocurrence than with little girls, so boys have more freedom to do whatever and get in trouble, basically, boys are easier targets, most boy rapists are straight guys or even parents who find it easier to fuck a male than a little girl, this is pretty logical.

Moron, did you not read this post ?

That was Paul, in the New Testament. It literally couldn't be any clearer. JESUS WAS NOT COOL WITH SODOMY. He forgives, yes, but you have to repent! This includes sinners who are doing things OTHER than sodomy, it doesn't matter. REPENT OF SODOMY. IT'S NOT OK.

Ah, yes, the classic "male greek prostitutes" that roughly translated to "homosexual acts" line, I've heard that one too, friendo ;^)

In recent years, however, some have suggested that, in the context in which it appears in 1 Corinthians 6, malakoi may refer specifically to male prostitutes, who would have served as the receptive partner (i.e., soft, “woman-like”) in sexual intercourse. This translation is reflected in two of the most widely used modern English translations of the Bible, the New International Version and the New Revised Standard Version. Since malakoi was used to refer to men who exhibited the negative traits associated with women in first-century culture, it’s not hard to see how the term might also be used to refer to male prostitutes. They would be viewed as sexually indulgent (a trait associated with women) and as the ones who played a receptive role in intercourse (again, associated with women). Because here Paul uses malakoi in a list of sexual sins, it is possible to infer that he may have been referring specifically to male prostitutes, rather than soft men in general.

"However, regardless of whether Paul intended to refer specifically to male prostitutes or more generally to all men considered morally soft, it is apparent that the term malakoi has nothing to do with the question we bring to Scripture. We are not defending prostitution, nor vanity or self-indulgence. Our question is whether same-sex couples may live in loving, committed relationships with the blessing of God. The term malakoi does not address that."

*yawn*

>Yeah, except, you know, literally every other third world country and literally two continents (Asia and Africa) where fags still have no rights
Faggots in those places have no voice, and they wont until they develop into civilized nations. Demanding faggot acceptance in a third world shithole is silly. They don't even have rights for regular humans, why would you expect gays to be treated better?

> most boy rapists are straight guys or even parents who find it easier to fuck a male than a little girl, this is pretty logical.
> boy rapists are straight guys
Okay, this is some serious mental gymnastics. This is why people think you are all mentally ill.

It literally says DO NOT BE DECEIVED in the first line yet that is EXACTLY what you've done to yourself.

>How do we deal with the sodomite problem, Sup Forums?
Import a shitton of Muslims from the third world.

Just reference the Bible, any church using serpent symbology is probably satanic.

Homosexual rights will never, EVER, exist as they do in the west, anywhere else in the world......but let's say, for instance, that homosexual "rights" spread to every corner of the globe. Why would a gay pride parade in Lagos, Cairo, or Bogota look any different than they do in the Castro district?

>pic related, it's Bogota, Colombia pride parade....hyper-sexualized, and doesn't appear to be much different than one in Seattle or San Fransicko

I'm down for buttfucking a few biological lesbians if any of you want a good ass pounding.
I normally only fuck men so this is about as gay as it gets.

>my wife's gay friends' son

>gay
>mfw associated with these fags

>Faggots in those places have no voice, and they wont until they develop into civilized nations. Demanding faggot acceptance in a third world shithole is silly. They don't even have rights for regular humans, why would you expect gays to be treated better?

That's how all first nations started too, if you never demand, no one will move a finger, all governments have to eventually modl their laws towards what the public wants, so the only way to do this is by changing the public, not the government.

>Okay, this is some serious mental gymnastics. This is why people think you are all mentally ill.

Are you illiterate or you serioulsy can't follow what I just said before that? I said boys are EASIER targets, an easy target, regardless of your sexual preferences, will be your preferred choice REGARDLESS of your preference, are you seriously this retarded you refuse to understand this? A pedophile who wants to fuck a girl but has a harder time gaining physical approach on them would go for a boy if it's easier to approach them, because socially, they are, for example, it's much harder for girls to have permissions to stay over at someone's place than it is for boys, this is why there's more boy victims (This also includes pedophile women, btw)

So you're saying the bible is up to interpretation? Interesting concept my friendo

>serpent symbology
wut

Homosexual rights will never, EVER, exist as they do in the west, anywhere else in the world......but let's say, for instance, that homosexual "rights" spread to every corner of the globe. Why would a gay pride parade in Lagos, Cairo, or Bogota look any different than they do in the Castro district?

I dunno man, the pride parades we ever had in my country were tame as hell, also, Colombia already obtained gay rights for marriage and even adoption, so, by that logic, we already won there, further parades are no longer needed and you're right, it's retarded to have them and this is the point when they just start becoming a shitshow.

References, here's the pride parade in my country for example, we still don't have rights here, so as you can see, our parades are still among the margin of "civil"

youtube.com/watch?v=P40_WLEjUyk

>homosexuality is three times more fatal than smoking or extreme obesity
wat

Syphilis is now back in the USA and Europe thanks to the fags. They are spreading super-gonorrhea too.

They won't win for long btw, the Great Chastisement is coming very soon. For bringing down Christian civilisation they will get a muslim one in return, and flinged off rooftops pretty soon.

Christianity will be condemned back to the catacombs, and there will be huge natural disasters that will wipe out 75% of mankind. From there a united Christianity will rise again as a phoenix from its ashes, and the natural order of things according to God's laws will be restored. People will convert en masse, and the only option for Satan left will be to reveal the Son of Perdition (the antichrist).

sources for this are the visions from saints going from the 4th to the 20th century

>Christianity will be condemned back to the catacombs, and there will be huge natural disasters that will wipe out 75% of mankind. From there a united Christianity will rise again as a phoenix from its ashes, and the natural order of things according to God's laws will be restored. People will convert en masse, and the only option for Satan left will be to reveal the Son of Perdition (the antichrist).

Edgy

>the NIV and NRSV
cucked bibles

It's true, assfucking is extremely unhealthy.

Have you molested the kid yet? If you haven't your hubby will.

ew no that's gay bruh

academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto

quora.com/Was-Jesus-born-in-Bethlehem-or-Nazareth

rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus

This. Sodomy is a mortal sin, meaning when unrepented hell will be your destiny. Therefore, repent your sins and live close to God. I can understand repeatedly falling into sin again, it is our nature in general, but no-one should promote sin.

You are dodging the issue. They are tame as hell because, otherwise, you would be crushed by your oppressive government or angry citizens.

The third world may lack plumbing, potable water, money, western creativity, food, medicine, sewers, technology, rebar construction, capitalism, universities, safety, paved roads, wealth, toilets, employment, etc. but if the homosexual rights fairy waved a magic wand and granted, what YOU would consider to be "full homosexual rights", then your gays will act out their desires and become no different than Seattle gays.....no one would see the difference or know where they were, that is, unless you have a third world version of tropical storm Harvey, it would kill 300,000 instead of 5.

I don't hate you and most of the people who post don't actually hate you, but you have to embrace reality.

WE DON'T HAVE TO BE ENEMIES, RETARD.

>no-one should promote sin
Sorry, that's my sin. Good thing I accepted Jesus Christ™ as my personal savior, so now I can fight tooth and nail for people to be sodomites, because I've repented about it too :)

Read the Bible, church and interpretations don't cut it. Your answers are there

You should read up on these prophecies. It will happen, as part of them already have happened. I cite from the top of my head: the Great Apostasy from the top down in the Church, the ungodly altering of the mass with Vatican II, women who start acting and dressing like men, the corruption of the holy institute of marriage, madness becoming the social norm, all this happening when people will invent machines which allow them to fly through the air and travel under the sea, when pictures will be as they come alive (movies)....

Only a fool laughs at what he doesn't know.
Pic related is one example of such divinely inspired prophecy, there are many and they all are on the same line.

Mock all you want, it's your life. You should fear the consequences though.

Keep wishing for the sky wizard to punish them in the afterlife, it is not like everything that matters is in this life.

Only [clap] ignorant [clap] niggers [clap] clap [clap] between [clap] words.

Fucking this. Great post man, keep em coming.

Don't hate the sinner, hate the sin. But it is God's law that man should not lie with man. I do not want punishment for good people and wish for them to find forgiveness and the love of God, but there's a good reason why sodomy is a mortal sin. Because of their rebellion and hatred of God, they condemn themselves to an afterlife away from Him, which is a absolutely terrible punishment. Deny Him and He will deny you.

>If our side wins we put homos back in the closet.
>If their side wins Islam takes over the west and kills all the gays.
Feels pretty comfy.

Optimistic

As a follow up on this: it's long, but worth the read. In fact this is what pushed me over the threshold into honestly hating faggots.

AR 15?

Can you tldr it for mobilefags?

The alt-right needs to be purged of fags and fag enablers.

>You are dodging the issue. They are tame as hell because, otherwise, you would be crushed by your oppressive government or angry citizens.

I'm aware of the issue and reality of the situation, I ain't denying that, the truth is, this happens with pretty much every movement, once you get what you want, you'll start demanding more, this is what's happening with the black community (BLM), feminists, and so on, any community that manages to achieve their success either wanes or keeps pushing, and you can only push too much before it starts backlashing against you again, which is what of course happens to all these groups, they have to eventually learn when to stop.

Additionally, one can't patronize what every other faggot does, I can't take responsibility for what pride faggots do once they get what they want, I only want to not get fired at work because my boss somehow finds out I'm a fag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, I'm tired and I got classes tomorrow, so I can't bear to follow this echo chamber anymore, best wishes.

There is an old legend from the arabs about the Twin Cities of Sin. their names have been intentionally forgotten but they were located on the Arab gulf. One city was known as the place where men became women. The men of the city dressed in women's clothes to lure other men to have sex with them. They would also cut off their genitalia. The other city was known as the city of women. Where men were forbidden and any male born there was thrown onto the rocks. They were destroyed by the wrath of god in a blinding flash.

Sorry I meant

To read it clearly remove the m from the address. It's a series of statistics that summarize, in a word, exactly how faggots and LGBT types are fucked in the head.

Numbers on pretty much everything you ever cared (and didn't) to know: how many partners they have in a year/life time; how many are one night stands and fueled by alcohol and drugs and/or orgies; how they willfully ignore and flaunt the dangers of their lifestyle; how they removed themselves from the list of mental illnesses by repeatably chimping out during the annual APA conference (and later pedophilia received the same treatment); etc, etc, etc.

Infact those summaries are only the first seven or so facts there.

You fool. Sin is nothing. Sin is a myth.

>Jesus was indignant
Funny, having read the NIV translation of the bible front to back several times for entertainment during a period of great depression and turmoil, I don't recall that being there. Hey, father, what'cha doin'?

The alt right needs to be purged of christfags.

>Republicuck flag

Makes sense.

blew cover

Always trust the Bible. If ((they)) say it's fine when it's against God's word, there's probably a catch. Good work user.

This is from the visions of the blessed Anne-Catherine Emmerich, from the 19th century. This will happen very soon. The blessed Emmerich had the bleeding stigmata.

You can read the compiled visions she had from the age of creation, the antediluvian age to the end of days here:
tandfspi.org/ACE_vol_01/ACE_1_0001_out.html

>
You are the fool, for you have completely been fooled by your own wishful thinking.

Sounds a lot like Sodom and Gomorrah. Is this from the Quran perhaps?

Scary. It's obvious the Catholic Church is compromised though. They had 1000s of priests sodomizing kids for decades. Whose work do you think that is?

Western civilization is currently the only one where I don't get murdered. I happen to want to keep it around.

Look at how happy this bundle of joy is excited to partake in your propaganda.

Why won't the faggots respond to this? If a doctor notices I'm drinking or smoking too much, he'd recommend I stray from these activities for the sake of my health. The lgbt+++ would cause an uproar at the mention of a doctor's recommendation of straying from these homosexual indulgences.

True, it was said that mainly through freemasonry (the secret sect) Satan would rule, and the Vatican has been compromised since the late 1950s. The Great Apostasy started there, from the top down, as predicted. Father Malachi Martin, the last actual exorcist and a traitional catholic who after Vatican II left Rome, said in those days he witnessed a Luciferian black mass held in the Vatican. Certainly the Novus Ordo mass should be avoided, only the Latin rite is a real catholic mass. It was pushed vehemently together with the Vatican II concilium (as was predicted as a satanic corruption) by pope Paul VI.

Pic related is the Pope Paul VI Assembly Hall built in his honour.

>ITT fags try to defend their mental illness

Interesting. Can't find the full pdf but I found an outline of the book

parentsofgaychildren.org/uploads/After_the_Ball_-_outline_by_Richard_Cohen.pdf

Good nihilistic goy

You understand that many muslims turn a blind eye to boy sex, and the ones that don't are the ones actually doing the boy fucking? It's just adult homosexuality they find unacceptable: two adults.
#notallmuslimsfuckboys

bump

Christ cuck detected, go back to your pozzed church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick while being ass fucked by pedo priests.

Sup Forums is not a degenerate christian board, it never will be. It is a white nationalist board.

>dismantle Christian culture
>CHRISTIAN
>CULTURE
>PIC RELATED
Will dismantle it for sure.

but which ones?

Bottomline Christfags and real fags are both equally retarded.

by not acting like the monster that they paint you to be.

>>dismantle Christian culture
And here I thought Sup Forums wanted to get rid of Jewish influence ce

1 TIMOTHY 1:8-11

>But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
>Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
>For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
>According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

for them that defile themselves with mankind