Ok, which one of you is this?

Ok, which one of you is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8z5DPQfwFs
sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Antifa-radicals-aren-t-good-because-they-11882595.php
washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
youtu.be/tbx23Ygj3YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're not fit just stay home honestly.

that was a son and his dad lmao. Imagine having that kind of bonding time with your father

even bags of meat, once assaulted, may result in an arrest

>Imagine having that kind of bonding time with your father
yea heh seems like a good time...

That's a 16 yo Mexican with his dad. Were you that brave at 16?

> tfw You live in a timeline when beaner edgelords get labeled as white nationalists by the MSM

The smart phone and other shit in the other guy's pockets seem more questionable.

Sage

>masked white man attacking evil Mexican white supremacist in the name of tolerance and peace

I think he was one of those race traitors the Nazis keep talking about.

not the first or last time some alt-right guy pisses himself in front of leftists. It's pretty common actually.

He's only 16 give him a break.

Goddamn. Antifa comes fucking prepared lmao. They have to hide every trace of their identity

Makes me so proud. They're both based af

Now let me bash you with this "No Hate", fucking retard.

ok they can stay along with zimmerman.

qt

>little bit of pre-cum
Youngins. Just start up some bar fights to pop your cherry, son. A ballooned salami mid fight is nothing to be ashamed of, but leaking out just by getting pushed around a bit by a leftist sissy is embarrassing.

My dad and I got into a fight with a few mechanics at their radiator shop once. It was a pretty good time. My dad is a
>big guy
So they were trying to steer clear of him, and just coming after me. I'm somewhat little, but being raised in construction by my beast dad helped me get strong. After I put the manlet shop owner on the ground the mechanics came after me. I freely admit that I'm a manlet at 5'7", but this shop owner put me to shame. Tried to bow up on my and get in my face, but the top of his head was at my chin. He was so close, I thought he was going to try to headbutt me on the chin, so before he could, I tossed him to the ground like the bitch he was. Then the mechanics came running into the office, they all came for me, and left my giant dad unattended. This was an error on their part. My dad starts tossing them around like bitches, and then the little shop owner started calling the cops, so my dad told me to bounce out the door. Then my dad just stood in the doorway, and the mechanics could not get past him, and still didn't want to fuck with him. So I stood out on the sidewalk, and talked a bunch of shit, and then tossed the radiator that supposedly had a lifetime warranty when I bought it at their sign outside. Then we just left. It was a great bonding moment, and we still laugh about how all the 3 guys wanted to to was fight me, but didn't want to fight my dad. Must be nice to be big...

Washington Post has turned on you. San Fran Chronicle has turned on you. RIP antifa. We'll be seeing each other soon when Trump gives us the ok to hang you from the lamposts.

>sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Antifa-radicals-aren-t-good-because-they-11882595.php

>washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6

You're exposed and we're coming.

Archived

>washingtonpost com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6

What started all of this?

Probably got hit by a pee condom.

>Washington Post has turned on you. San Fran Chronicle has turned on you. RIP antifa.
this is what retards actually believe

They were there for some prayer thing afaik

That boy made me question my sexuality.

He was probably 15 or 16

antifa is only fueling this fire.
i lay in wait for the day of their rally in my city.
you see, i'm not like the faggots that will take it.
i'll just fuck their asses apart in front of their shitty little club members.

antifa on suicide watch as of this post.
i don't have time to waste on those little fuckers and bullets are cheap.

>Tfw Black

He's actually pretty good looking

Cute boy...

you need help from our vice president

Did you even read the articles?

He's 16.

It's not gay Jan

>this much LARPing
holy shit dude, keep some for tomorrow. You need to spread these things.

based beaner fighting our fight for us

I did. So? You think after 90 years of existence and living through nazi Germany, the Washington Post and San Fran Chronicle are going to be what brings antifa down? You're delusional.

>stay home if you aren't fit
>rally happens
>nobody shows up

>tfw thats me
Sorry guys I was just a little scared. It was my first protest!!! lol

Nobody said that they will bring Antifa down. The point is, people are turning away from them. Sadly, others are joining them as well.

Read the articles, jackass. Your little commie revolution is done. You've lost any normies. WaPo has so much exposure through Amazon alone that there is 0 sympathy for your cause. You should pray because those "right-wing death squads" that you were crying about on Nov. 9th might actually come to fruition pretty soon and it will be 100% legal. The funniest part is we tried to warn you, you just didn't listen.

I'd fuck her.

>Nobody said that they will bring Antifa down.
>RIP antifa.

>You've lost any normies.
>that you were crying about on Nov. 9th
>it will be 100% legal
this is what retards actually believe

>he was white too when he shot nignog, as reported by fake news

>delusional
I love how you shills have a hard-on for this word now.

>implying we care what the "FAKE NEWS" thinks

It's not about what you think, it's about what the normies think and they've just been redpilled along with Fox running the story about domestic terrorism on prime time. Do you even know the kind of exposure those 3 together have just provided? kek

what better word is there to describe Sup Forums?
>muh day of the rope
>muh jewish conspiracy
>muh white genocide

>>>stay home if you aren't fit
>>rally happens
>>nobody shows up
I stayed home for just that reason
>fatty here

Honestly, I think it was this guy. Someone needs to stop him before he sets a new high score. And buy him some diapers, someone.

Seriously, father/son team took a beating. I'd buy em a round

Your reading comprehension isn't very good, you must be a second generation Mexican or some smelly shit like that.

Mexicans trying to Jew him with a broken radiator it sounds like.

>we tried to warn you, you just didn't listen.
They should have paid more attention to the Ron Paul memes.

not even close

ofcourse they stop at mc donalds out of all the places in Berkeley lmao

What about:

>muh day of the rope for jews conspiring for white genocide

And I will use a single word to describe you:

DEAD

>inb4 delusional

delusional

well my uncle works at nintendo

>implying normies think antifa is even in ANY way comparable to Nazis

its literally only you right wingers

like this kid
>FOX NEWS
>NORMIES

you are so out of touch with reality, you need to get out more

DE

LU

SIO

NAL

are those a couple native bros?

>implying normies think antifa is even in ANY way comparable to nazis
>nazis
Surely these nazis have done enough to be identified or arrested for breaking the law somehow right? Let's compare lists.....

antifa arrested in boston:
Zhen Xie, 33, Malden, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Trevor Carey, 24, Shewsbury, Disorderly Conduct
Devante Phillips, 25, Dorchester, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Matthew Krinscherff, 25, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Shawn Vieira, 25, Boston, Disturbing the Peace and Unlawfully Carrying a Dangerous Weapon (Knife)
Delroy Richardson, 25, Brockton, Disturbing the Peace and Resisting Arrest
Thomas Ensley, 36, Vermont, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest Person and Disorderly Conduct
Joshua Jenkins, 31, Plymouth, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Marlon McCalister, 30, Brookline, Disturbing a Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Ayesha Kazmi, 40, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Victoria Mallada, 24, Fitchburg, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Kimberly Carlisle, 39, Boston, Disturbing A Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Mohammed Eldeb, 23, Somerville, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Antwane Strickland, 26, Revere, Disturbing a Public Assembly
Tony Massey, 42, Boston, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
John Lari, 25, Eugene, OR, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct
Edson Dasilva, 28, Quincy, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest

It's looks like a drop of water hit his crotch. If he pissed himself the stain would be huge

Oh wait there's more....

arrested in boston
Timothy Thorley, 32, Weymouth, Disorderly Conduct and Affray
Casey Gonzalez, 30, Lowell, Disorderly Conduct and Affray
Nathan Mizrahi, 38, Norwich, NY, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm and Ammunition
Adan Daroba, 22, Boston, Assault & Battery
Solomon Clarke, 19, Boston, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Roberto Bonila, 20, Chelsea, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife)
Ashla Munroe, 24, South Dennis, Affray
Shaun Petty, 33, Taunton, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife), Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest
Chase Kroll, 37, Somerville, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Derek Hanlon, 25, Boston, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Siron Cromwell-Harrison, 23, Chelsea, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
William Papagianopoulos, 30, Burlington, Disturbing the Peace
James Kelley, 39, Dorchester, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest
Patrick Richardi, 46, Miami, FL, Drinking Alcohol in Public
Mark Szczwsuil, 50, Tewksbury, Trespassing

Now it's your turn. Let's see your list.

You've been in a bubble so long that you legitimately believed that you were on the right side of history. You couldn't have been more wrong.

kek so triggered. Run back to your safe space matey.

MUH EBIL RITE WING

DELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONALDELUSIONAL

DELUSIONAL? DELUSIONAL!

Make me, bitch!

Id rather be in a bubble than a circle jerk comprised of over weight mid-20s losers who have nothing to feel proud of so they latch onto white pride

heres your (You)

>guns, memes, and steel
nice touch

Nazis doesn't even exist as a group in U.S, only mentally ill leftards believe that. Just because you call right wingers 'Nazis' doesn't mean it has any effect, infact it has the opposite effect.

MSM/Democrats propping up Antifa in an attempt to attack Trump is the best thing that has happened all year, it will completely destroy them, it's already turning.

Am I delusional yet?

ok, then just imagine having a dad for starters, lol

>living through Nazi Germany
Didn't most of them either join the SA, become apolitical or end up in camps?

THats a trap in the making, he already looks like a chick.

Fuck your white guilt shit

Yes. And what "brave" . He got jumped nothing brave about it.

Heres your (You)

>conspiracy
youtu.be/tbx23Ygj3YM

most of them joined the german or polish resistance of fled the country. Why would you think they joined the SA? Antifa was specifically created to fight the SA.

conservative bois are the cutest by far

> i'd rather no be on a forum with overweight 20-somethings
> goes on Sup Forums
You need to reevaluate your life, mate.

Kys Mohammed

Pretty boy prolly has a vape in his pocket and it leaking a bit. Mine does it sometimes and makes it look like I had a wee tinkle squirt XD

And here is my fuck (you)

Fuck you and fuck your white guilt shit

Because something like half of the SA were former communists who saw the sign (it opened up their minds

> opened up their minds
I agree on the first bit but the second part is just laughable.

Someone's angry their little ninja larping for a commie revolution is getting crushed left and right.
>"b-b-b-but he's not my PRESIDENT"
kek

Who said anything about white guilt in the first place? Oh yeah, (You)

I wonder why hmmm....

It's a song

>Implying I identify with anti-fa or communists

You guys are paranoid, just because I am anti-nazi doesn't make me belong to any of the above groups, as much as you would want it to.