Charlottesville Mayor Flees As Protesters Storm Town Hall Shouting "Blood On Your Hands"

Charlottesville Mayor Flees As Protesters Storm Town Hall Shouting "Blood On Your Hands" MEDIA SILENT

liveleak.com/view?i=cf4_1503864512#6DE13kZ6MC23j43T.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE
youtube.com/watch?v=pmFtwOJnOqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Left eats its own

Were those leftists mad that the mayor sacrificed them? Or were they Patriots, need a rundown.

Everyone sides with trump in hating both sides. It is the most common opion

>faggot mayor and governor declare state of emergency
>right wingers obey orders and go back to 2nd park
>leftist faggots riot in the street for hours afterward
>police do nothing to clear the streets despite state of emergency
>one guy hits them with the challenger of peace, probably on accident
>leftists now devour mayor

I'm lovin it.

>when it comes out it was a false flag
>ahhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo

>niggers and women

lmao its virtue signalling time

The left will seize on literally anything. It just so happens that this time they are right. Not for the right reasons, of course. But they are right. That mayor has blood on his hands. Our brothers' blood. I hope the weight of his lies and dirty dealings keeps him up at night.

Oh yeah, and that fat bitch who took one for the communist team.

find pics of cia chick who screaming

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

nigger

So in the middle of the mayor denouncing the "hate groups" they decide shut down the meeting. Wut?

OOPS TIME TO ESCALATE FASTER SO THE COMMUNISTS APPEAR TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SHITLORDS

Hahaha. Commie mayor btfo

It's leftists. LIkely BLM. They have been trying to shut down City Hall here in Portland Oregon for over a year.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Charlottesville or Trump. It has barely anything to do with police brutality. They just want to shut down local governments so they can have "community policing".

They want 1917. The group here in Portland is less than 50 people, but they continually threaten to sue the city for brutality, political suppression (they literally compare the City of Portland to communist China), and other alleged violations of their constitutional right to paralyze local governments.

I got scared shitless during the #NotMyPresident riots because I thought these people had finally got some real numbers, but they don't seem to have retained hardly anyone. Antifa membership appears to have swollen enormously, though, but I hear a lot of Antifa actually come from out of state and that's why their so quiet between riots.

Oh my god these commie idiots are crashing and burning so hard. My God, the national guard is going to gun these motherfuckers down so hard.

And the concern shills still think Charlottesville was a loss. Topkek

Kids, it's ALL about #pizzagate, and Soros and his team are doing everything they can to suppress the truth. It all points to the ritual pedophilia. All of it. You want the red pill? Well there it is. NONE of this is by accident. It's a game of chess and the kids are being raped, tortured, fucked, dismembered, cooked and eaten even today. Soros. Podesta. Alefantis. Clinton. All of them. They are it. They've got pols on their side, the media, the celebrities, and the big money (((JEWS))) like Soros, all working for them to shut the fucking lid on #pizzaga

ALL of this.... #pizzagate. Look no further.

We should really start making people pay for fire/ems/police services.

>I am sorry Tyrone, your house may be burning down, but you did not pay the $50 yearly fee for emergency services. The Fire Department is off to a Gold Member's house right now

They NEED to investigate that nigger police chief for forcing white nationalists to walk up one road lined with antifa and counter protesters armed with bats, rocks, urine, ect.

not just white nationalists, they made journos take that route too
>incl girl covering cville for infowars where you can probably find the video of it

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.

As a white guy who lived through Ferguson and told everyone I could about the retardedness of "protesters" I feel somewhat vindicated these days, the more people who realize the BS the better.

Did you take video and post it though? That should have been in full swing already by Ferguson.

They've gone nuts

Why is this sliding?

Stop using the Internet leaf.

the mayor literally does have blood on his hands he sabotaged the rally by purposefully not protecting or separating the alt-right from the alt-left and then pushing the alt-right into alt-left territory with little to no protection, i hope he fucking suffers

Why the fuck does the police never arrest and charge these retards?!

yeahhhh chain 'em up and touch his no no special place

They look like they're whitesplaining.

i was watching multiple streams of this live.
there was a protest march gathering and meeting
up for this meeting here.
it was one helluva night.
those people are pissed.
that mayor is trash & needs to gtfo.

charlottesville was a psyops.
every american should be pissed.

Can't wait for him to come crying to Trump

BLM is basically dead tho. Brand got ruined. Antifa membership is swollen because it's summer. You know all of those posters they staple everywhere promising however much for summer political activism jobs? Well that's those cunts.

Soros is just a puppet, and Red shields pull the strings

What are the retards crying about now? Are they about to take the next step and escalate their violence, thus necessitating a civil war?

Most likely, George Soros pays a lot of college students and poor nigs and busses/flies them across the country for his orchestrated riots. George Soros funds terrorism and civil strife just to make shekels off of it, which is why he's such an evil and deplorable jew. Like, remember when it was just a little investigation to discover some fat-tittied latino broad who was being viral'd was actually a Soros Fellow getting a stipend?

>"We showed up to an event with weapons and attacked people and then lots of people got hurt and someone died and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT"

Always accuse somebody else of your own crimes before they have a chance to figure out wtf is going on or spin it.

Standard tactic.

Wasn't that tactic used by Trostsky? I forget... All I know is that Jews and Commies are fond of it.

It's what helped get Hillary, star student of the Trotskyites, elected :D

Glad to see it's just as useless now as it was then. When do we say we've had enough and just start removing Bolshevik?

Ask the FBI. COINTELPRO is supposed to be their gig, not Sup Forums's.

Hell even the RCMP ran COINTELPRO on Anonymous. Are we really going to let the syrup niggers steel our 1337h4x and lulz?

want to go snatch an antifa up next time they get uppity and check his ID for a local address?

Nah, Bill Kristol is Trotsky's star student. Hell, that neocon globalist nevertrumper cuckservative scumbag's daddy was buddies with Trotsky I think.

elect nig, get nig results.

Oh that's right. Hillary was Saul Alinsky's star student. Hard to keep up with all the (((names)))

>They just want to shut down local governments so they can have "community policing".
Really they want to federalize the police force. That's why Soros created BLM

City cops are already community policing. Or do they want the Obama Youth Brigades?
youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE

So the false flag operation didn't go as planned and now they're eating each other.

While Sup Forums remains a board of peace and love. Isn't it beautiful?

genuinely spoopy

What's spoopy about it? It's standard brainwashing that's been going on for decades, and Obama had stupidly announced that the wanted a civilian army just as strong and well-funded as the military early in his campaign.

How can you be that dumb? Even Hitler did a better job of that. I can tell you why, but what's more important is that he very early began to alienate himself from the most dangerous threat to his power: a military coup.

democracy works in ethno-nations better than multicultural ones

fuck it all

*ALT-WHITE

is this video some shill false flag nonsense to help muddy the water. the bell curve and a swastika.

In my home, civil disobedience is met with strict discipline and often death. Those agitators should be made an example of. Public surgical castration is often effective.

Ok kim

The townhall reeeing has been overwhelmingly Jewish with only a few sprinkles of pepper.

Should have barred the exists, need to induce panic attacks.

Watched the town hall meeting live as well, was one of the most redpilling experiences you could imagine: dindus shouting, women crying, jews everywhere. Sup Forums was ecstatic.

You need to watch the whole thing guys, like the whole 3 hours. It's surreal. Sup Forums was right. Sup Forums was right all along!

Kim, can you do something about this? Please?

Ues the rise of the radical moderates. How do you change a 2 party system to a 5 party system? Elect Trump.
Republican
Democrat
Alt right
Alt left
Radical centrist

youtube.com/watch?v=pmFtwOJnOqA

fuugg, u really in north korea? got any redpills? Are you one of the "elite"?

>MFW this is prob actually Kim

Yes! She had padlocked her neck to a car... I think it was during the election, a protest of one of Trump's rallies.

Government sanctioned, Soros would have been jailed or assassinated ages ago otherwise.

>council btfo by the same people they protected

what goes around

At the end, council votes to put burqas on the statues until they can be removed.

> rundown

ron perlman