Are voting systems trustworthy? What voting system can you think of that will prevent fake votes, miscounting votes...

Are voting systems trustworthy? What voting system can you think of that will prevent fake votes, miscounting votes, etc that the public can verify?

get rid of illegal spics is a good start

Fill out your info & vote, the machine prints it out, and then you drop it into a scanner pit.

True but I am more concerned with, for example, how Putin stuffs ballots with votes

I always thought is was the computer ballots that were forged, but after this election, and detroit, i realized it was people putting in paper ballots over and over again

Does voting for a guy in charge gives you votes what guy in charge does? Democracy is retarded.
Has congress and is president, still no wall, Hillary not arrested, swamp isn't drained.

except it didn't happen. pretty everyone who isn't retarded knows that. everyone sees straight through your bullshit, stop trying to be cool.

back to your office at the influence task force with you

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

How do you know it didn't happen? How do you know any voting system hasn't been rigged? The public has no way of verifying and that is what this thread is about

Check people's fucking ID for one, paper trail with audit, use something like the block chain to make it public, dunk each person's thumb in that dye before voting.

And purge the goddamn voter roles already. I don't care if you make everybody have to re-register. It's ridiculous.

because I'm not 12. what's hard to understand that nobody wanted your vile succubus shebitch or your dried up jew commy for president? It's a lot more likely than some washed up KGB unironically chose to help out the most liked, yet least beneficial person to his cause in an impossible task of tampering with the election?

I arrest my case. Get the fuck out.

Why so hostile? All I asked is how people can verify votes in any given voting system. Maybe nofap isn't right for you, too angry at everything

You asked how Putin influenced the election you dumb cuck. I gave you a response and now your backpeddling? Laughing my fucking ass off.

Sage in all fields. Let this bitch die.

"Georgy Fyodorov, director of the NGO "Citizens Watch" ("Гpaждaнcкий кoнтpoль"), said that statements from the monitoring group GOLOS about carousel voting in Strogino District were false,[35] however, Citizens Watch never addressed the evidence of the electoral fraud presented by GOLOS. The level of electoral manipulation is substantial. According to GOLOS, one third of all electoral commissions had substantial irregularities at the stage of vote counting and tabulation.[36]"

Also, I was talking about russian elections dummy

bamp

>president literally says elections are rigged
>gets elected
>billionare

Where's your brain dipshit? Open your fucking eyes ffs.

Any form of electronic voting is untrustworthy and any election run with electronic voting should be assumed to be fraudulent. This includes electronic counting.

I'm not talking about trump dummy i'm talking about putin elections

Nobody of any real relevance or merit has been running against Putin. Hacking those elections is not just unnecessary but it also wouldn't matter if they were hacked or not without being able to conclusively demonstrate that somebody was being stupid, obvious, and desperate.

My county uses paper ballots that are run through a scanner, recorded on a storage device, and print a physical receipt of every vote. Every vote from every machine can be accounted for. There are digital touch screen machines, but they're just reserved for blind/deaf/disabled these days.

National voter ID for one, must have a passport to get a voter id

That would solve a lot of problems, also having a good voting infrastructure that can do electronic as well as physical evidence and that system is approved and inspected by a house approved 3rd party commitee

ISIS has passport machines. But that'd be a step in the right direction. Even library cards these days come with biometrics on them. Credit cards. SSN is still used as a slave serial number in direct violation of the law.

Any number of common things would do the job much better than no ID at all. Public record of it would be more important than particular choice of identification.

Biometrics seems the way to go but privacy is also important for example antifa somehow gets a hold the the database and starts raiding peoples homes, i know is not like that now but things can change quickly

They aren't. No voting system is completely secure.

I'm not a fan of the biometrics and all the shit TSA does or that the financial industry does.

But I bet the blockchain-type minded people could come up with something close enough. Public key encryption and Kwikset door locks and swiping a credit card are good enough for most people day to day.

You know what else is good is the US postal service. You can even serve people (as in real actual court of law stuff) with it or file your taxes. It's cheap, easy, and reliable. Could be a good way to go, and think if voting were so easy as having a ballot mailed to you and sending it back in postage pre-paid?

CBS even aired an investigative segment about how dead people in California were still voting somehow. When they interviewed the family of the dead people it was also discovered the votes did not correlate to their political ideology. Many were votes for democratic figures when the dead person in question was republican/conservative. Surprised they even aired it considering it went against the liberal narrative at the time.

Jill Stein also did some investigations, but only in places that were supposed to be voting harder for Hillary and that were found on further inspection to have over-voted for Hillary, so she SHUT IT DOWN and took the money and ran.

What a lass, that Jill (((Stein))).

autocracy

One that uses blockchain technology