Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

fucking niggers kidnapping children

>low IQ Stormfag doesn't understand the bell curve

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

this is cute.

Fuck off

Painting every single person as a stereotype of their race. You are a right wing SJW.

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE

Stop feeling threatened by blacks. Do something with your life stormfag.

Why don't you do something with your life instead of sucking nigger dick all day

Killed any other white women lately?

underrated

Woah!... Edgy!

>Obvious southern poster confirmed
Also he saved those kids, what's the problem?

What a shitty image, but hey, nobody ever claimed r/The_Donalders were smart to begin with

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

sage

>truth
>his image contradicts its own strawmen multiple times
Sub-100 IQ 'muricans, everybody!

Those contradictions come from you, Spencerfat.

Go murder another white girl.

>Why is this allowed?

what? right wing safety patrols?

right wing safety patrols save lives.

If every cuckservative says "Democrats are the real racists!" at least 1000 times in 7 days, the low-IQ, ultra-ethnocentric brown people might vote rightwing.

Im not kidding, im deadly serious.

Back on your meds, user.

>muh hwyte peoples!!!1
Fuck off faggot. Seriously, you americans don't have any culture of your own so only thing you have is your skincolour, lame as hell

Killed any white girls today, hu-wite savior?

We where here first you kike loving degenerate and we'll be here after you move on to the next
>le ebin counter culture trend

Fpbp

Everybody knows niggers can't swim!
Where is Child Protective Services?

Wrong. You alt right autismos were nowhere to be seen until Hillary dragged you out onto the spotlight.

kek. quality shitpost op.

Nigger i've been here since before you started posting on plebbit try harder faggot

Fuck off you cultureless subhuman. Fuck, I hope Iran and norks nuke your shithole soon

And checkmate.

If you don't want blacks saving people, then go do it yourself. I'd be good for you. Also get out of here and find a girl to make kiss with.

Look everyone, the savior of the white race wants more whites to die. Outstanding.

nigger stealing white children for sex slaves

aww :) they're having fun
I love black people :D XD

I don't give a fuck about "hwyte race", you dumb KKK-nigger, my people have more to be proud of than their skin colour

this is gud shit