Poland is done, dead, expelled already

BRUSSELS: Poland has missed an EU deadline to respond to concerns over controversial court reforms by the rightwing government, which Brussels fears will erode judicial independence, a Brussels spokesman said on Sunday (Aug 27).
On Jul 26, the European Commission gave Warsaw a month to end what it considers a "systemic threat" to the rule of law and inform the EU executive branch of measures taken to modify the reforms.
"As far as I am aware, we have still not received a response," a commission spokesman told AFP. The EU executive will meet Monday to consider whether to impose sanctions on Poland, he added.

Read more at channelnewsasia.com/news/world/eu-deadline-passes-for-poland-to-comply-on-court-reforms-9162606

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/background-information/docs/communication_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_annex_en.pdf
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/eu-deadline-passes-for-poland-to-comply-on-court-reforms-9162606
archive.is/VOB0V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop bullying Poland

Fuck off, Poland's full.

Oh noooooo, give us another month EU. Im sure we're gonna be a good boy this time.

EU can suck dick, it tries to usurp national sovereignty whenever it feels like, or leave the countries to deal with overwhelming odds alone when it suits them.

We should scale it the fuck down.

How many 1 month deadlines have the EU given Poland, and how many did Poland not comply with now?

can germans fuck off? what did we do?

Oy vey change your demographics or else, Poland.

Not enough terrorist attacks to share

>How many 1 month deadlines have the EU given Poland, and how many did Poland not comply with now?
One 1 month deadline. This is the first one they did not comply with. EU law says the EU Commission must now discuss sanctions.

>can germans fuck off? what did we do?
You break EU law all the time, while taking a shitton of gibmees from us. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You either comply with law and stay in, or you don't comply with the law and get sanctions and no more gibmees.

>increasingly nervous EU warns Poland for the 7th time this year

oh right I almost forgot, pay reps and gibs

Pay them reparations Hans

based poland.

german authoritarianism hasn't changed much in 80 years.

You really think this won't change in the future. Germany has already said, the net contributors will stop this madness of handing you 15 billion each year for the next 7yr budget. You will ned up getting 5 billion max, this will be a massive problem for your gibsmee people.

oh for fucks sake Germany, you invited uncontrollable masses to enter, tried to shift them not back but across the EU and use your massive representation to vote laws that benefits your economy, while claiming others to be law breakers

germany is big on economic imperialism and bleeds everyone dry, seriously, fuck off

>this thread and poster again

>be kraut
>carve up poland in 1772
>carve it up again in 1793
>carve up for a third time in 1795
>Forfeit Polish sovereignty for the next 123 years
>get BTFO during WWI and grant Polish independence
>Invade Poland again in 1939
>Poland must put with your shit again under the Third Reich, 6 million Poles die.
>Lose WWII
>Poles are independant again from 1945
>Almost immediately sell them out to become a communist puppet state of the USSR, all thanks to the incompetance of the eternal kraut
>watch them live under communism until 1989
>89 revolution grants them their freedom
>Modern day Germany insists they take in refugees and obey (((EU law)))
>wonder why Poles have no interest in paying you the slightest bit of attention when for the last 245 years they have been forced to endure your endless autism

Fuck off germany.

doesn't matter as long as you pay

>EU countries can't even run their own judiciaries without consulting G*rmany
jesus

Point me to the EU law that states that member states need to take the shitskins you've invited.
Gibs have been appointed years in advance, there is nothing you can do.
Oh you wanna put sanctions onto us? Guess what, this needs to be an unanimous decision of all member states. How is V4 gonna vote on that I wonder.

Poor Hans, his shitty house of cards is collapsing as we speak.

Poland still exists and is thriving
Is this another example of the powerless state of the EU?

It's a lose/lose for the clowns

Also taken from the last thread created by this (((German))) shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

screw the eu.

What about magyars? What the fuck did they do to you? Who is a better fucking friend to Germany than Hungary? The French? Kikes? Don't make me fucking laugh.

Fuck the EU...

Poland/USA trade partnership when?

What the Fuck is wrong with you fucking krauts, and the frogs?

You both are so hell bent on ruling Europe that at this point all the German/French flag will be raised over, is a brown Europe.

As soon as you finally drop the visas we still fucking need to enter your 52% country.

Never Give Up! Never Give In! Don't let them trick you or bully you!

europeans have always been that petty

They can discuss it all they want, current law states they cannot sanction us untill they will draft new budget rules in 2020. They know it and we know it, if they sanction us before 2020 they break the law.

just stay strong until the rest of us get our shit together please!

It makes me livid to see how the krauts try and push the muslim hoard that they invited, and continue to vote for, onto poland.

PAY THEM THEIR FUCKING GIBS FOR THE LAST CENTURY WORTH OF DAMAGE AND FUCK OFF AND TRY NOT TO DESTROY EUROPE AGAIN HANS

Pay reparations you nigger.

rare pepe

Polan stronk
EU DELENDA EST

>EU

it's really confusing for me to love nazis yet hate germany

pay reps nazi

fuckin make us, you shitstain on human species

Actually we are better off with visas if you ask me. They are easy to get if you want them and they grant us MUUUUUCH more privilages than people coming from countries that do not need them.

Germans should be shot, Hitler would be ashamed of you faggots

>germans unironically think they have the moral high ground

The sense of humour of your nation never ceases to amaze me.

>poorland

we are trying...

Isn't that like the 7th time they pass the same exact deadline.
>EU: REE POLAND DO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE
>PL: no
>EU: ok
>repeat

oh look, cute little hungary is speaking

>take in your refugees poland
>we're going to count to three
>one
>two
>we better not get to three
>two and a half
just fucking kill me

>muh muh reparations

Stop bully you nazi faggot jew

and they will keep pushing this meme and attacking us over any bullshit reasons until they are destroyed
so far they attacked us because:
>we elected wrong guys (?)
>our law reform is bad because we want to have similiar judiciary system to germany and france (?)
>we want to stop wood mite infestation (?)
>no refugees allowed
>we cancelled shit deal about buying shitty french planes
basically, everything Poland does is bad and we should feel bad

>Point me to the EU law that states that member states need to take the shitskins you've invited.
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/background-information/docs/communication_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_annex_en.pdf

Here you go. It is the law. You need to take asylum seekers from Italy and Greece and Spain. If you don't want that, you can help secure the EU outer border to reduce those who come in. But as long as you do jack shit, you have to take your share.

>destroy your history, culture, and people or no more gibs
It's not worth it, Poland. Tell them to fuck off.

Polish law > EU law
get shat on Hans, give back Polish kids stolen by jugenddamt, and give 1 trillion USD for WW2 reparations

>current law states they cannot sanction us untill they will draft new budget rules in 2020.
BS. We just need everyone else to agree to sanction you. And we will get their agreement, simply because we will threaten them to cut their gibmees too. And we will prommise them to only cut YOUR gibmees, while keeping theirs going - they will rat you out so fast, you won't even see you coming, including all your V4 friends.

The real redpill is that the nazis aren't great. They only got nationalism right and they had to fuck that concept up permanently too.

Their pride and ego once again destroying Europe. Millions of white people dead in war, giving the kikes a permanent get of jail free card and selling out almost all of the Eastern occupied territories to decades of communism, all because they couldnt be content with nationalism, they had to """build an empire""" long after all the age of empire building and exploration was over, poisoning "Nationalism" with "muh holocaust" forever.

Nazis are just like every other kraut in history, autistic control freaks.

KYS jew nazi!

>channelnewsasia.com/news/world/eu-deadline-passes-for-poland-to-comply-on-court-reforms-9162606

>The commission has said the threat to judicial independence comes from the Polish justice minister getting "discretionary power to prolong the mandate of judges who have reached retirement age as well as to dismiss and appoint court presidents."

What does this mean? Who is supposed to appoint Polish judges besides Poland? Why do they care about the retirement age?

t. in advance for helping ignorant burger

OP, you do realise that any migrants you push on Poland aren't coming from Germany right? Yours are there to stay.

Why didn't you take your share from sangatte refugee camp in France? That crises has run twenty years and EU did nothing

>Secure the border
So we can setup machine gun nests and naval blockades for the invaders? Something tells me that's not what you mean.

>We just need everyone else to agree to sanction you
good luck making Hungary and rest of V4 to do this
we could just pay shitton to 1 of our little friends in Baltics to not agree, and you are fucked
who cares, you are fucked anyway, you made demographic suicide and now you are mad that you killed yourself without casualties

Your nazi is showing

Also V4 will veto any sanctions, regional blocs are really OP inside the EU since any major decision needs to be agreed by 100% except sanction target. Stay safe, stay strong Polan

It's thanks to someone else

>kid who makes up rules bitching that others won't follow his rules

our judges are pretty much self governing ultracaste that is over the law, we had examples of judges stealing kiełbasas, drillers, pants etc and no one could do anything because they just covered one another
as for international reaction, it is all plot to bully Poland into being cucked
I feel sorry for your Texas flood burgerbro

>Polish law > EU law
Wrong, EU law rules supreme in Poland. Look it up.

Don't want that? Then get the fuck out of my union.

>V4
>Agreeing to turn on each other
lul

good luck hans, you'll be paying for poland for the next 3 years at least

>my union
so it is now YOUR union?
I thought it was union of countries with same importance, my bad.
Also, Poland is sovereign country, same as all countries in europe should be, and you and your shitty jewropean soyuz have no saying in our matters except of showing some concern
also, if you want us to leave, you have to pay us 1939 gazzillions USD to compensate for not being allowed into your markets anymore

>Who is supposed to appoint Polish judges besides Poland?
All democracies have parliamentary/congressional oversight on judge appointments and dismissals. Even your Burger country has that, your President can't just appoint a Supreme Court Judge or dismiss one by himself.

Poland is going full on fascist authoritarian by allowing its government to essentially replace all its judges with government stooges. You might like that for Trump's America too, but your constitution is too strong to allow it - in Poland, the constitution is so weak, they can erode democracy very easily.

it's desperate
hope your kind gets overwhelmed by pet subhumans and a recession so hard and so long you'll make greece look like a picnic

Question - in that part of the world what language would those 4 fellows use to communicate amongst themselves?

Bs schlomo. Hungary is not fucking Romania. They are not going to rat out their friends, especially considering they themselves WEHEMENTLY oppose the shitskin quota. Are you stupid?

> We elected wrong guys
You elected catholifascist PISsers who will change your democracy in a way that diverts from based mama merkels centrism and goes against making you as us so youll become a good productive EUprovince instead of an authocratic tribal potatofield.
> Our law reform is bad
Clearly because the polish simpleton cannot be expected to be responsible enough to share our mature systems as proven by electing PISs.
> mite
To be honest a nonmeme answer would be that we let the mites go at it in the bavarian forest and it seems to be a natural mechanism as the rotten wood makes the next generation of trees grow faster and healthier.
Also we cannot trust the simpleton SLAVe to police his own forests without using it as a cover to just sell all the wood.
> no Refugees allowed
An inhuman act defying solidarity.
We gave you roads, so accept the people that enter your country on them.
> Not buying french planes
Its like you want your NATOpartners economies to suffer out of selfish reasons.

Voting rights in the EU are worthless anyway
You are an empty threat
And also subject to EU rules(don't forget that when the tide turns)

>OP, you do realise that any migrants you push on Poland aren't coming from Germany right? Yours are there to stay.

Any migrants going to Poland will come from Italy and Greece. This will send a strong signal to other migrants who want to come to the EU that they will be sent to one of the worst shitholes in Europe if they try to claim asylum in Europe - this will deter most people from coming to the EU. Would you migrate from Afghanistan or Syria or Eritrea to Greece or Italy, if you knew you will be sent to some Eastern Polish commie block and get 500 Sloty in gibmees?

>You will see the EU fracture

Good, good, oppress the poles, wake up the eastern shit fest of muh honor and heritage

english

> be germacuck
> import one million rapists in a year
> give them a gazilion euroshekels so they can finance terrorism
> blame Poland for taking advantage of Euro funding to improve life of its people
If there was a country worse than Sweden that would be you

>So we can setup machine gun nests and naval blockades for the invaders?
I mean, don't let people in. If they are in, push them back to Turkey or Libya or Morocco - something we have done for ages, but then Frenchies, Brits and Burgers started bombing Gaddafi because "muuuhhh military cock is big, need to support the ISIS rebels on the ground".

Now fuck off, asstard. For 40yrs you have had an open border policy to Mexico. You don't even have a border fence, at least Europe has all its land border fenced off and tries to protect it.

Do the world a favor and neck yourself Hans

probably english, but desu famalam Pole, Czech and Slovak could all talk in their native language and understand each other 80% of the time, and Hungarian probably know Slovak language
nice media bullshit you tell us, you are just spewing what MSM tells you
we wanted to apply same laws that you have, but you cannot stand Poland having non corrupt judges because it is against your interests
fuck you hans, pay WW2 reparations

>my union

>pic
wtf, now I love Poles

>Hungary
they are the second biggest gibmees people after Poland, getting even more gibmees than Greece. Yes, they will comply.

oh you are extreme idiot, I see that now
that was my last reply to you because you somehow made bullshit that is very very wrong from all my points

what our shill here is saying is that goyim must focus on state budget - EU budget tx's, not the economic rape and colonisation that insolvent kraut banks and their sway over ECB have been inflicting over smaller and less developed markets for years

This chart suggests that only 4 EU nations contribute more than the EU spends on them that can't be right can it?

actual sanctions?

the fuck?

do they think they are gods of the peasants or what?

Stay strong, brother. We're all proud of you. Unity is strength!

oy Paul, while you're leaving EU gulag, please send 1 gazzillion bill to Berlin over not being allowed into german markets, or something
beat the crap out of this faggot from your side, will ya?
germans are mad that they failed to destroy europe for 3rd in recent history, and now throws a tantrum
don't send them money this time

Germany is probably the most embarrassing country in the history of Europe, if not the world.

>basically, everything Poland does is bad and we should feel bad
Typical fucking guilt tripping. As long as Poles don't believe the bullshit EU is impotent. A guilty man has no pride. Their only weapon weapon is guilt tripping. Practically speaking they can't do anything. They can kick you out for few reasons: Hungary and few other states won't allow it, if they do it might me worse than Brexit and the shit union will crumble.
I think there are few important things for Poland now
1. Keeping the spirit strong and people proud and feeling zero guilt. Never feel bad.
2. Networking with friendly countries
3. Preparing military and infrastructure

>We just need everyone else to agree to sanction you
In other words you need to wait untill 2020 just like i told you... silly Jurgen.

we had our share of bullshit in recent 100 years, and we have nothing to be guilty of, it was germany and russia who should be ashamed
russia is lost case anyway, but germany can still be shown that they are autistic faggots

>everyone else
sure fuckin thing
>archive.is/VOB0V
Bratanki will never agree for this crap, or sell us out for so many shekels that they will be allowed to buy berlin

Orban is the most skilled politician in the EU. He literally saved Germanys ass by building a fence on his southern border, all because Germany doesn't have any strong leaders anymore and is literally led by an overweight post menopausal quasi communist twat who doesn't have the balls to stop an endless steam of shitskin rapists. So orban had to.step in out of pity and save your country. Plus he has putin visiting soon, the second time this year, and is going to be given an award. Plus he leads the V4. Your gay ass politicians can't stop him.

I count 10 x above the 0 line. How did you get to 4?

They just need to leave your shitty union and let you krauts stew in your own filth with the rest of the eurotrash.

What if we don't agree to sanctions kraut what then? We pay more than we get gibs and going by recent EU votes we are pretty tired of your shit.