THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

no fucking way that this is legal to pass in any shape or form
>YOUR SITTINGS TRIGGERS ME OFFICER ARREST THAT MEN

>manspreading
>use a photo of a single seat

What about women who put their fucking purses/bags on seats while people are standing?

I'd still live in a city filled with ratomali irreligious people than a city with christkikes

rational*

Lol

Do you think they will fine any non-white riders for manspreading?

So what's wrong with that? At least they know christkikes are the most delusional group, I don't give two fucks if they cry for being in Jewish lands. Christianity's home is in the trash.

Lmao what they gonna use a ruler ? They gonna measure the spread of legs ? Oy vey sounds like good old times when they were measuring SIZE of noose .

it's ridiculous how much everyone hates us

jesus pls help

To those who make fun of burgers because of this the jokes on you as it's only a matter of time until it comes to your country. The Globalists and their leftist useful idiots are never going to stop.

well, wtf am I supposed to put my grapefruit-sized balls and BWC!? #BigDickProblems

LA bus rider here. This is actually a good thing, so many times when I ride the bus there are hobos blocking the aisles with their hobo bags and shit, wheelie carts everywhere, people who block the train doors with their bikes, or some smelly fat guy who hangs around the front talking to the bus driver the whole ride. Thing about LA is we seem to be immune to all the SJW bullshit that runs rampant in cities like NY, SF and Ontario Canada- the ordinance says "taking up more than one seat" which would include women doing that with their body or belongings as well. "Manspreading" is a catchy buzzword for the media though, they always announced "don't take up more than one seat and avoid placing your feet on the seats."

If the transit sheriff gave a man a ticket for sitting with his legs wide apart while a few seats over a woman is taking up the seat next to her with shopping bags, there will be a fucking riot on the train/bus and viral video.

>western cucks soon will be forced to pee while sitting
Its an obvious biological fact that men sit that way because they have reversed triangle figure and lose balance if they keep their legs closed. Not to mention genitalia getting squished.
Your government literally treats you like a bitch who should't even sit comfortably. What a bunch of faggots.

Exactly this. Ironically for all these feminists complaining about muh sexism, they are exactly the ones being sexist here.

Thankfully I can't imagine police even bothering to enforce such a pathetic law.

Also this. Funny how feminists condescend to men yet they don't even understand why we sit like that. We got cocks, we got balls, sitting like a petite little bitch is painful.

I've always thought this and this bullshit just proves the point - Feminists don't understand male sexuality and just men in general. They don't even understand their own gender, otherwise they'd realize they shouldn't be equal.

fucking stupid. Los Angeles should be sued and this shit taken to court. this is retarded feminist social engineering shit that should be disbanded and destroyed as soon as possible

who cares, california deserves everything it gets

>ratomali
I thought you meant Somali, rats + Somali=ratomali

Actually the first one that says "מוות לנצרות" means "death to Christianity"

The future is now, old shitlord.

>Fining hobos will stop their bad habits
Shit Californians are retarded.