White people are generally racist and more so

white people are generally racist and more so.

a minority with all white friends will have a harder time letting loose especially during bonding times like drinking.
seen it happen
>be with friends
>one friend pisses on a chair passed out drunk.
>another night half Chinese friend accidentally knocks over a shot glass but apologizes and cleans it up.
>overheard a short conversation between two others "that chink fucked up the glass, now i have use the LA Lakers one"

fuck rural white people man. the least warm people on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yBuub4Xe1mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have good reason to be racist. Non-whites continue to ruin this Earth, white people are trying to fix it.

What a lame thread that has nothing to do with politics. Pervert OP just look for a reason to share his latest jerk off material.
Fucking sage.

>Non-whites continue to ruin this Earth
>meanwhile all the oil spill incidents, firebombings, and deforestation of natural habitats happen to be in the faults of the most industrialized civilizations which are more than 70% white Christians.
the fucking irony.

This has to be the dumbest rant I've ever seen. First off, Asians are the most racist ethnicity in every single category. They don't want you as their neighbors, they don't want you as a friend, they definitely don't want your round eyes popping up between their daughter's legs, and they don't two shits about your "struggles" or "hardships". White people are the ONLY people who continually try to improve the way they treat others. They're the only folks who make any effort to make all of our lives better, rather than just their own.
Writing some simple minded diatribe against them because your life is shit is self-centered and fucking lazy. Grow up. Bro.

>when you live in a town of niggers, and pledge your virginity only to the smartest man who isn't related.

All "races" are racist

Europeans didn't invent the concept of races, but they feel like, of all races, they are able to guide the least-developed races forward

I guess we apologize for all the medicine and literacy

even the dumbest dog fucking white is still higher IQ than an average nigger and has a lower crime rate

What the fuck is that girls name? I've searched high and low for more of their vids but can't find anything

>an average nigger and has a lower crime rate
depends on how you look at it. beastiality is a crime and a white people niche.

>one friend pisses on a chair passed out drunk.
Contrary to the saying, you can choose your friends.
I conclude that you are degenerate.

lmao the chink cant handle the bants

I'm rural and I'm pretty nice, OP.
Maybe you should stop being a faggot.
And if you consider those people your friends you must be a lonely loser since you only hang out with assholes.

would also like to know

To be fair, your picture is accurate. We impacted all of those cultures almost equally. We are apart of them no matter if they like it or not

Fuck you, nigger porch monkey. Whites and Yellows rule this planet.

Cram this red pill

/thread

You are hanging out with animals

Coincidentally, the concept of race itself originates from the Israelites. It was used to differentiate their tribe from others based on the appearance of the head and face.

honorary

>fuck rural white people
at least we dont kill and rob you like the nigger beasts.

Ned sauces now!

Holy shit, so fucking based!!!!
Wû sháo lu fong tsiu bú tsîng tao.

>people think Tom Cruise was the Last Samurai and not Katsumoto
triggered

fuck white peepoo

What the heckler's veto am I looking at here? Is that pink stuff the dog is humping the girl's legs? Is she sitting with her legs spread and the dog is humping her knee? It looks like her knee is possible by her left arm which would make that impossible. Is the dog humping another four legged animal? Another dog? A pig, perhaps? Is it a different person, bent over with their head between their arms getting plowed from behind? The girl's boyfriend maybe? I need to know the truth. Someone please help

>wants to be cucked by a dog
AHAHAHAA
>fuck these dog neiggers stelin are white wymen!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate myself for getting hard over this. God dammit OP.

It's not that I enjoy watching women have sex with dogs, it's that I enjoy watching women degrade and humiliate themselves. Same reason I like watching them go to the toilet. You can't really either of those with honor

the blonde in front is getting fucked and the dark haired girl behind her has her knee behind the dog

Ah thanks, now I see it. I was unable to see the blonde thot's head before.

source on pic?

Thread theme
youtu.be/yBuub4Xe1mw

>cucked by a literal piece of shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>white people are generally racist and more so.
If white people didn't exist african blacks woul still hate american blacks.
If white people didn't exist secular egyptians would still hate muslims.
If white people didn't exist everybody would still hate the jews.

Aw shit, maybe it's time to live and let live each one in their own country. Hakunah motherfucking matata.

It has been proven time and time again that white man can jump.
However it has been proven even more times that black man cannot swim.
The whites are clearly superior.

I know you have a bias against dogs because of your religion so I can't hold anything against you Ahmet

niggers and spics are the most racists people i've ever met on a planet.

t. a european that worked in the US for about a year or so.