Can please someone try to explain what antifa is trying to prove by attack trump supporters

Can please someone try to explain what antifa is trying to prove by attack trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
sub.media
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That the right has not and cannot rise up from 30 years of being pushed under every boot.

That they are strong and part of a movement fighting against nazis and blah blah blah. It's all child's play. They better pray there's not a second civil war in this country.

Definition of terrorism in English:

terrorism
NOUN

mass noun
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Their true colors

Race War soon

no if you start your post with that disgusting fat faggot/thread

They try to prove themselves they'r badass, but ultimately fail.

You don't /thread your own posts, retard.

They want to commit violence, so they find a reason within their philosophy to do so. "Why" comes after the fact.

>literally any peaceful protest will goto shit if there is a war

There won't be for the same reason they're being allowed to do this so easily and openly. The right has proven now a million times over they will never actually do anything - and the few times they do everyone around them throws them under the bus like Mr. Challenger who didn't even do it on purpose but Sup Forums and everyone else started screaming about how n-no the answer is sit at home and have children t-that fixes society!

Antifa has ended up successful every single step they've taken recently because everyone on the right is afraid of going to jail or losing their jobs. There will never be a civil war, there will never be a "rising up" of the right, we're fucking doomed because everyone likes to talk big but none of us actually step up and do something.

/thread

>Antifa has ended up successful every single step they've taken recently

>1,000s of IP addresses and phone numbers of antifa members just handed over to DoJ
>getting shot in the balls at protests by cops
>getting their asses kicked anytime they leave berkeley
>already infiltrated by the feds (where do you think all those phone numbers came from?)
>San Fransisco Chronicle just disavowed antifa: "Dangerous and Destructive"
>WaPo just ran the story on them assaulting people
>people 2 to 1 say "keep confederate statues"
>called "domestic terrorists" on primetime news Saturday
>Shapiro already invited back by Berkeley admin to speak (which is what started all the berkeley faggotry to begin with)
>Berkeley unironically dubbed this academic year "Free Speech Year" after media backlash and losing massive amounts of money from alumni donations, etc.

>"We're losing though, just give up."
Do what?

They are following hitler's recommendation, that you physically destroy Nazi movements whenever possible.

When did I say give up? I explicitly stated because none of you fucks do anything we're losing - if anything I'm saying stop being pussies but you wanted to make a post where you feel like you're part of some cool ass movement changing the world...by shitposting on Sup Forums. You're just as useless as fucking I am while antifa is actually doing shit we're sitting around jerking off and playing video games - you're the one who already gave up and why we are CURRENTLY losing. Like the niggers used to say - do something.

>attack Trump supporters
>Trump supporters protect themselves
>"HELP! THESE EVIL, VIOLENT, RACISS TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ATTACKING AGAIN!"

That they're nazis.
And the more they attack them the farther radicalized they become. Before long actual nazis will come to stop the antifa like after the wiemar republic. But the antifa will be all like "SEE SEE, THE NAZIS WERE REAL, WE TOLD YOU SO!" and the antifa looks like good guys and everyone unites against the actual good guys.

In the end antifa is winner and the world continues to go to shit.

Simple, they want more martyr lefties for their victim points. They have no problem using their rank and file as fodder for great headlines to push their agenda.

They're trying to prove that they are peaceful and tolerant.

seriously.

Pretty much this.
They're essentially powerless and it'll end up turning against them. They showed the violence card too soon before they had real power.

Trudeau taught us well. If you kill your enemies they win.

Turns out the turbo cuck was right all along.

We sit on our hands and people will see how batshit insane the totally-not-communists truly are

>"of you fucks"
I notice you don't include yourself.
>successful every step
No, they have not.

I smell commie scum.

I don't think they even know. They do what they are told to by their professors and peer pressure. They are nothing more than toy revolutionaries being played with by people like Soros.

Basically I'm saying you people need to stop making excuses to avoid action.
>W-well they'll t-totally ruin themselves! T-the left will fall all on it's own! Y-yeah!

Really? Because last I checked the world isn't such a fucking easy place where you just automatically win because you prefer to. We're in a situation where you can say all you want how "2 to 1 want statues protected" but that doesn't matter because they still get destroyed regardless while people like you just sit online saying
>N-NO THAT'S THE LAST ONE GUNS ARE COMIN OUT NOW THEY BETTER GET READY CUZ IM LOCKED AND FUCKIN LOADED FOR COMMIES TO TRY AND TOUCH ANOTHER ONE
meanwhile 3 more get smashed to shit, vandalized, or removed by the city itself and you make another post about how badass and prepared for the civil war you are.

Antifa isn't the issue, it's the entire leftist movement - all anyone has to do to be out of antifa is say they aren't antifa and they no longer face persecution from the media, hence WaPo's changes to "black clad anarchists". It's that fucking easy to erase the name, the people still persist the same way. They're "Anti-racist protestors", "Anti-nazi protestors", "Black Lives Matter". The name Antifa being very quietly called out by some of the smaller yet mainstream outlets doesn't fucking mean a thing because they will NEVER say anti-racist protestors are bad.

And really, one person being shot by cops in the balls with a beanbag because he assaulted them with a gas can is proof they're losing? Seriously? And being beat up? All that does is showcase "evil police" and how evil the right is for hurting these people who are just ANTI-RACISTS.

Instead of actually stepping up it's this, it's nonstop this
YEAH BOYS WE WON
WE WON BY DOING NOTHING
JUST KEEP DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! WE'RE WINNING BECAUSE WE'RE THE BIGGER MEN!

It's ironic you'd say I'm the one telling people to give up while your type encourages everyone to never take action.

They always wanted to beat people up, their ideology is simply an excuse to do just that

Of you fucks - the people who sit around 14/88'ing while then condemning a guy for allegedly ramming a car into liberals for political reasons because THEY'RE GONNA SHOW THIS ON THE NEWS NOW WE LOST REEEE WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING LARPERS REEEE DO NOTHING!!!! ITS HOW WE WIN!

Oh, I've done my part.
Stop projecting so much.

Which part did you do? Please explain instead of purposefully vaguely making a non-statement.

False-flag attacks by radical centrists in an attempt to push the horseshoe theory.

They cant help themselves which means we have a powerful method to attack them

>organise more rallys in lefty cities
>cancel at last minute
>antifa show up anyway
>they attack cops and media due to lack of fascists
>profit

We should keep them rioting every weekend

And wait, you said that in past-tense so you already DID quit because you "did your part". You finished "helping" and so you are now a worthless piece of shit who refuses to do more when nothing is completed? That's called quitting, boyo.

I get the impression you're unhinged, sir. May wanna calm down.

That's for me to determine.

Nigger your entire post was blackpill as fuck and you think anyone's fooled? Get the fuck out of here. You're trying to make some gay ass call to action when there's literally no logical need for one right. You're losing your shit and sperging out but I doubt you yourself have even been to a Trump rally yet. I have. I've seen these idiots and I didn't have to crack them in the skull or shoot them down. They're not winning shit and you need to stop being such an intimidated little bitch. Go out there, support your president. Show up. Or for fuck's sake go run for city council or something. Do something within the bounds of the law instead of trying to start some dumpster fire on a mongolian toilet paper forum. There are 1,000 other options between doing absolutely nothing and gunning these faggots down with a machine gun. Use your brain you literal retard.

I think they're trying to prove "we're really serious gaiz, don't be nazis", as though they themselves were the only bulwark of democracy.
Meanwhile, actual threats to democracy are slipping in under cover provided by globalist pawns like Antifa.

They're trying to deplatform because they are worried about the ideas being spread. Ultimately, it's because the upper levels of the left know they have weaker arguments than the right. They've been doing this shit since the 20's at least.

What I am is annoyed by Sup Forums obsessively calling for action and not a single fucking person here actually doing a thing beyond posting on the internet about it and spreading dank memes on twitter to their followers who are also already on Sup Forums anyway and similarly post the same le ebin shit to each other all day.

That isn't changing society, that's not stopping the left's massive uprising. Why do you people think we're invincible from something that we can see happening before it is here in Europe and Canada?

I'm not even necessitating VIOLENCE - action can take more forms, but shitposting and "redpilling" people who don't even care is not actual political action. I guarantee you've never even been to your local government offices, courthouse, or a single fucking meeting of any political type.

"I didn't do shit, won't do shit, but hey I use that thing that gives fake clicks to news sites so I am the #LeResistance ;)

Thanks, really saving America.

>Can please someone try to explain what antifa is trying to prove by attack trump supporters
I don't think they're trying to prove anything. I think they're just trying to drive Nazis back to their hole before they get too much political power and fuck shit up for the rest of us.

I never said to be violent, I agree with the options you said here but I don't see anyone on Sup Forums doing any of them. I'm not either so certainly I'm no better, but that doesn't mean I can't point out that it's an issue.

This nigger is trying to agitate. Dont take the bait. See:

Yep, you're bonkers.
You obviously know nothing of which you speak. Drop the LARPers and you get a very tiny fraction of Wannabe Nazis, like maybe 10k nationwide. Ooooh, so strong.

>You obviously know nothing of which you speak. Drop the LARPers and you get a very tiny fraction of Wannabe Nazis, like maybe 10k nationwide. Ooooh, so strong.
So they won't be that hard to crush.

Then again - anyone here please tell me one example of you doing an actual political action to change the way things are going. Tell me one single step you've taken. That's literally all I'm asking for, something beyond "I posted a thing online" or "I told my family/friends/coworkers a thing".

How many of you are running for political positions? Or even journalist positions? How many of you are actively trying to form peaceful rallies like the fucking e-celebs keep doing? What is ANYBODY on Sup Forums doing on ANY level to actually make a change? That's all I'm upset by and that's all I want to know and have a problem with. I'm not trying to agitate shit, I just want a clear fucking explanation beyond "we will win by doing nothing because we're better than them".

You've continue to never actually make a single response or even hint at what you've supposedly done for the country's future.

There's no need. They don't do anything but speak out and that's pretty rare these days. They don't even register as a threat.

Shit, the KKK, which is from here, and last I heard of them doing anything publicly was adopts highways.

And I won't answer it because it's driving you nuts.

You won't answer because you literally can't.

Boston:
>leftys protest against free speech
>attack cops with piss and urine
Berkeley:
>leftys attack cops
>attack media

Both times fuck all people on the right showed up and antifa could not help themselves, fucked thenselves in front of the public
They will riot where ever they go and they go where ever we say we will go

We need to do this exact same thing every weekend and they will do the work for us

>There's no need.
1. Why wait til there is a need?
2. You need a need to punch a Nazi in the face? What are you, French?

whats that one movie where north korea invades washington state and a bunch of traitors are killed by patriots and one of the patriots is that ugly disney channel fat kid that turned skinny and can't act for shit and basically ruins the movie, nvm i dont wanna watch the movie anymore

They've manage to attack reporters and other professionals about the last 3 public incidents, which is beginning to backfire.

Remember the "Trump inciting violence against the press" narrative? Welp, it ain't his supporters, it's the other nutjobs.

The irony is exquisite.

they're essentially the extinction rage of a dying movement. they're cowards who wear masks. they damage private property and assault people with a different opinion.

in their subverted minds they believe they are the heroes fighting against ebil nazis, just like WW2. they take the larping on this site very seriously. they really just sad pathetic people hiding behind masks and only brave when in numbers. they're essentially cowards

Bitch, what do I need to do right now? Keep your faggy ass essays to yourself for fuck's sake. You're going fucking sperglord over some statues, meanwhile....

>DURHAM, N.C. – A North Carolina sheriff is working to identify and charge protesters who toppled a nearly century-old Confederate statue.
>Durham County Sheriff Mike Andrews issued a statement Tuesday that investigators are using video footage to identify those responsible for toppling the statue. Law enforcement officers took video throughout the protest Monday in downtown Durham.

You're either severely misinformed and think that nothing's being done to these lowlife fucks, or you're trying to run some bullshit on here and get conservatives to slip up again and do something outlandish that will eclipse these antifa faggots from getting exposed as the violent commies they are. Yeah you're a real fucking smart one. Someone from here goes out and guns them down preemptively, the media blows a load all over itself, runs stories for a month straight about how evil the right is and comes after the last place where free dialogue can even be had. We're not fucking stupid and if you're going to go make a happening happen then do it and shut the fuck up but no one here's advocating for it you fucking faggot. There are plenty of people who have planned, saved, stored, etc. waiting for a real happening and a day when we really might have to fight, but this is not it. If you understood just how ridiculous these people look to the general public you'd know that. These faggots are getting laughed out of most cities. They're nobodies and definitely not someone to risk going to prison over. Just enjoy the show and watch them burn all on their own. It's really that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc

These aren't revolutionaries. These kids are not willing to literally die for their cause. It's basically hilarious performance art and nothing more so chill the fuck out.

They've been nothing but on the decline even before the Civil Rights movements in the 50s/60s.

There's no evidence to show they're worth a shit. That's how lame they are.

To prove they own this country.
To prove america is no longer a free country not by law but by majority.
To prove.... America no longer has free speech and communism is protected by the law and our fucking government. Trump cant save us now. Charlottesville was the last straw and now they have the full go by (((the media)))

im not saying this is the end. this is the start. the start of (((them))) vs the whites who want to remain white.

that all the pathetic LARPers on the right who talk so big on the internet and how they would kill every leftist they could get their hands on are just that, pathetic beta LARPers too weak to actually do anything

If we can keep them rioting we can keep them in the newscycle week after week as well. Everyone we dont like looks worse and worse the longer it goes on.

Not crushing your enemy while they're down is how you end up with a Napoleon.

DO YOU WANT A NAZI NAPOLEON?

Seriously, quit being French.

Yes, outlandish. Saying people should start taking action must mean "go blow shit up and run everyone over". No way could it mean one of the thousands of options from just supporting conservative media sources directly to running for office or starting student groups on college campuses to try and slow the flow of this shit. You outsmarted me, a true intellectual. I guess the word "action" scares most of Sup Forums so much they immediately turn it into fucking killing sprees for some reason because they want any excuse not to do shit so they equate out "do shit" to mean "do illegal and violent shit" so they can avoid it, I didn't know I was among people afraid of words.

Who cares, they will all die soon

That's because most of the KKK is full of feds these days from top to bottom waiting for someone to come along eager to commit violence to further their political agenda. With that in mind, and knowing the tactics they use, how are you too stupid to understand they've used the same tactics to infiltrate antifa already? They're recording, finding pics, selfies, numbers, IPs, and they're tracking these people down. The consequences might be delayed but they're happening you need to just chill the fuck out or you're going to have a stroke. Go have a drink.

That they're free from public scorn by the media who will white knight for communism and lie to more people about who's in the wrong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
>rightist """""banter"""""
why does the right continue to embarass itself?

They aren't "Trump Supporters" if we call them Nazis or KKK.

It could demoralise antifa if the "facists" fake having rallies every weekend and rarely ever show up, they may think they already 1 or at least, a lot of them won't turn up cause theyll realise it's not worth smashing their city every weekend when there's no facists about

They're proving that the government is unable to protect peaceful demonstrators and forcing the demonstrators to organize and prepare for violence. Then, modern antifa will go the same way as weimar antifa.

Alternatively, they succeed in crushing dissent and force communism, who then promptly purge antifa in liquidation camps once they've served their purpose.

they're doing a pretty good job at hanging themselves. we don't need to take action physical action against them. you can never win moderates by being more radical than the radicals.

they attack people, we win
they destroy property we win
they hide their identity, we win

no movement based around thugs wearing masks will ever gain any traction. the media can try to prop them up but it will and has backfired because they no longer control the narrative. they say antifa is peaceful, well a million videos prove otherwise. the liberal media is only destroying its already damaged reputation trying to prop them up. the media is in a hole so deep a few half hearted retractions isn't going to change that.

don't you get it? the left being itself is the most damaging thing they can do. they haven't realized that yet, so they're doubling down on their folly.

why stop the enemy from destroying themselves?

Literal faggot and a shill.

Kill yourself, and i hope you mom gets cancer.

Ok man whatever the fuck you say. You're the only one blowing a fucking gasket over some college kids shitting up their own campus, you clearly take this shit way too seriously. Propose your solutions or shut the fuck up. Make a thread, if your shit sounds halfway logical then people will latch on to it, but no, you didn't do that you just come in here trying to agitate the fuck out of people. I have a pretty good feeling you're not about shit yourself, you clearly weren't aware of the shit I posted, so you can't even be bothered to stay informed on the topic let alone do anything about it. In short, go fuck yourself and stop whining you little bitchboy.

How, are the faggots on Sup Forums gonna start shooting them? yeah right. Atleast the KKK shot those bastards. you guys do nothing while the ones marching are doing a little bit. we need to arm ourselves and shoot when they attack and risk our lives for a better future!

You didn't respond to my post, you just said some insults and random bullshit. Please actually reply to my post like the others are doing or don't bother saying anything. There's nobody giving you le upboats here for your shitposting.

One of the greatest rules of war is to pick your battles and know the real threats. They're no threat, they're a fucking joke.

as much as most of us would love to full liquidation on the left, we're law abiding citizens. your pathetic attempts to instill some kind of rage is hilarious. however break into my house and you'll see what a 45-70 can do. see that way it's LEGAL.

#AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft #AltLeft

It's hilarious how mad they get over this.

>no movement based around thugs wearing masks will ever gain any traction
Appears to be working for the Moslems.

Shill homosexual detected

I responded to you like any halfway rational person would. You can't even be bothered to keep up with this happenings past a 10 second video clip or something because you thought nothing was being done to these fucks, so you're the last person I need telling me that I'm not doing enough. Again, go fuck yourself.

>literally proving my point that rightists are pathetic LARPers who talk big but dont actually do anything except get beaten up
i would say the lack of self awareness is astounding but you're a rightist so its not surprising

You're right, like you I should advocate we do nothing because that's how you are successful in things. Do nothing, get everything - odd Sup Forums is supposedly against the welfare state.

It will also make them look like fuckwits to everyone normie.

FYI here is where they get their news, spread it around

sub.media

I was talking about civilized people. what the mud people do is different. America maybe be getting muddier by the day but enough people still care about things like the rule of law. sand niggers don't care about things like that

Tell me what you've actually done with real world implications and not posting links to youtube. I'm still waiting on you and that other guy - or anyone else - to actually do so.

By the way, before you go REEE YOU HAVEN'T DONE SHIT consider the fact that just because I haven't (I already admitted that, so you can't really use that against me anyway) does not justify YOU ALSO not doing shit.

"You do nothing so I'll also do nothing and it's magically okay and you aren't allowed to point it out because you're no better" is not really acceptable reasoning, especially if you want to keep talking like you're some hero of America.

>people still care about things like the rule of law
funniest thing ive heard when people are praising antifa for "punching nazi's" and and beating people to death.... ok

it isn't big talk it's a fact. why would I break the law? maybe you should learn how to read or maybe it's just your comprehension.

>we're law abiding citizens

that means we abide by the laws. you know what abide means don't you? that means to accept the law.

before you try to act intelligent maybe you should read more carefully

Because antifa is an outlet for liberal cucks and roasties to vent their aggression on the great scapegoat, the White Man. They are LARPing as much as any deus vult-er.

only the liberal media and your circle jerk buddies. I can't help it if you liberals shut out every opinion that makes your feel bad.

maybe you should go back to facebook

Spreading info is the first step, can't take action without the general public bring able to understand where you're coming from, i've done that, the problem is that it's very easy to get branded racist / nazi and have everytging you say discredited

I've already told you I've been to rallies throughout the election and 1 post election. The way to win this, to win against any kind of political terror like this, is to not be intimidated. You show up regardless. I didn't go looking for a fight but I went to accomplish what I wanted to accomplish. The second you're actually intimidated is when they win. I participate in town hall meetings all the time, they're held monthly here. I donate to my community how I see fit. This isn't a dick-measuring contest but don't come on Sup Forums and start flipping your shit and pretending you're the only one doing something about this stuff because you just look like an asshole. Basically you can shove it up your ass because you're trying to preach to the choir.

>it isn't big talk it's a fact.
no, it's exactly what i said it is, big talk
you're too afraid to actually do anything so you hide in your home and act tough on the internet
protip: if antifa actually did break into your home to attack you you're little 45-70 wouldn't do anything, you'd probably forget to even take off the safety while you pissed your pants

People like this are the reason the west falls. People like this came on here and whined like a little bitch becuase some car accident. People like this will condemn any action on the right, while spreading defeatism because of the actions on the left.
No one cares about the millions of videos showing alt left violence, whens the last time you seen a normal person seek out information on the internet.
But hey, at least we have our PR crew allways looking out for our image and optics (fucking losers).

Stop tryna agitate, my guy with the 45-70 will bide his time till 1 of your m8s come in n he won't have a problem putting holes in them to defend his family, im sure, whilst if he was the home invading type, you wouldn't do shit Cause you probaby don't have a gun and are againSt ownership

Antifa is nothing more than a group of political thugs who hid behind anarchism in order to carry out attacks for the ones who bankroll them. In the anime "Legends of the Galactic Heroes" they literally have a antifa-like group in it, hooligans who act like thugs but also support big government

what... Im pointing out the fact that rule of law has been thrown out by antifa and people are praising them or dont pay enough attention to care and think antifa is literally "anti-fascist"

>stop being pussies
hahahaha

we're unironically enjoying all this while antifa gets bussed about on soros' money and attacks local people and police

you're literally doing our work for us

>No one cares about the millions of videos showing alt left violence

Because the majority are against the alt-right's message and are willing to look past violence against it.

>you're trying to preach to the choir.

I hope that's true, I just don't believe it is based on the shit I see on her every day and that worries the hell out of me.

They will ruin themselves you idiot, it is literally the same as how BLM briefly was a thing then declined into practical nothingness when it got exposed for allowing rioters in their midst

HAHAHA. you do realize what a 45-70 is right? it's a round to shoot buffalo. at close range it would literally blow your head off. you little mob would be screaming for mommy and daddy after that because we all know you cowards can't operate alone.