Does East Russia even exist? What the hell goes on there?

Does East Russia even exist? What the hell goes on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ukraine
translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Серый_Клин&sandbox=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_Acquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=GcqJK_H7YvY
youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM
youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is being pre-china

>What the hell goes on there?
rape gangs, polish expats, X-COM 2, mutants, walking talking gun shooting polar bears, whatever you ever heard
it's all true

this

chinks, chukchas and alcoholic russians

>Jewish Autonomous Oblast
Is this like the Madagaskar project of Stalin or smth?

it's Israel backup plan, that's where the clones of jewish officials reside

>Polish expats

That far? Seriously?

gulags

i got my ukrainian relatives to do a (((23andme))) dna test and they all had some yakut. i see yakutia there on the map. dont know how accurate the tests are but does it mean some yakut niggers traveled all the way across the russian steppe into ukraine hundreds of years ago?

Yes, it was literally the Madagascar project of Stalin.

Tbh the soviets should've expelled all the Jews to Mongolia and give Jew sex slaves to Mongol men to form superior hapa khan race.

fly fishing in Kamchatka

Possibly. Slavs Mixed with Native Tribes of Siberia and the Urals, possibly picking up a small amount of Yakut Blood. Be proud of the Yakut Ancestory though. Your ancestors were warriors and hunters.

If there was a bridge or tunnel connecting both hemispheres, it would be very productive, however its just gulags, tundra and snow niggers. It surprisingly very hot in the summer though.

Sorry, we Asians don't want To fuck jews, it would create (((Jewish Hapas))) like Kalergi, or Elliot Rodger.

Sadness and madness.

Prime land for building a white ethno-state.

Da

Suicides

>Western Europe colonies in Africa = racist!
>Russia takes entire northern Asia = who cares

Based Russkies

Can confirm.

t. lived in Kamchatka 20 years

AMA

Best part of Russia, mostly conservative.
No pidors, no liberashkas, no terrorists sandniggers and Rafics.
But a lot of chinks and koreans

T. Vladivostok citizen.

stalin invited polish vodkalogists to try and create ultimate alcohol from plants found in alien wreckage
we were unsuccessful

Empty space

Goddamn, learn some history. Ukrainians or more accurately Cossacks and Little Russians colonized Siberia and Kazakhstan during the imperial times.
Later the commies gulaged a lot of non-desirables there, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ukraine
translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Серый_Клин&sandbox=1

>lived in Kamchatka 20 years
Why?

>Ukrainians or more accurately Cossacks and Little Russians
Those are 3 different groups of people you Nazi shitter.

Government contractor before communism collapsed (all kinds of join ventures between USSR and Bulgaria before 1990 like wood processing, mining, construction), at that point I had fallen in love with the place and just stayed there another decade.

How are the women in that frozen hellhole?

Is it just the isolation and nature that's appealing?

>Ukrainians or more accurately Cossacks and Little Russians colonized Siberia and Kazakhstan during the imperial times.

my ukrainian relatives were apparently the descendants of cossacks but they came from berdyansk in zaporizhia on the azov sea. not from "green ukraine".

> Lots of Russian-Korean marriages.
> Chinese everywhere.
> Pretty much nothing to do there so millennials are migrating to western Russia.

I visited my boyfriend who lives in Vladivostok.

China's rightful clay. Soon to be returned to the people's empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_Acquisition

The history is known in Japan.
At the time of the Russian revolution, some Ukrainians in the East Russia moved to Japan.

Pretty much. It's a really beautiful place, vast empty spaces untouched by man outside the cities. Makes for a nice dichotomy with a heavy urban or industrial environment say Moscow or New York and their immediate surroundings. My favourite thing was to walk alongside the railroad to nearby villages, sometimes many miles. have a drink of tea there, gather some herbs/wild strawberries along the track.

No niggers, no shitskins, no gypsies, some chinks, everyone is more or less conservative in the classical sense especially in the rural areas. I always got help when I needed it, even if people seem standoffs-ish at first, it's a harsh place during winter and assisting your fellow humans is ingrained. By no means a prefect place, but good if you want to be left alone.

Easily explainable and you have to go back, subhuman Turkmen

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite subhmans. Their home is Central Asia.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic Slavic and sometimes Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

>no gypsies
Bar you, Nakhrub

I saw a bunch of cute girls from Yakutsk on Periscope. Kpop looking

What did he mean by this?

>What the hell goes on there?
You can buy Beluga caviar there for some $10 per ounce.

It's all true, even the falsehoods, especially the falsehoods, correct?

A fucking wasteland populated by asiatic subhumans who pretend to be ethnic Russian, recent Eurasian hybrids and gook-chink invaders. Hope it gets cleansed in outright racial war

>reminder that Kuril Islands are Japanese clay

Well look, most Zaporozhian cossacks have been resettled/migrated to Kuban. Some of them colonized Far East on their own, or have been gulaged by commies during repressions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decossackization
I have relatives from Kuban and Ukraine, who are descendants of Zaporozhian Cossacks, too. They've been exiled to Caucasus in the past, but now came back to Kuban and Ukraine.
Your immediate ancestors are from Berdiyansk, but maybe their ancestors just came back from Far East/Siberia. And intermixed while being there. I mean how can you explain it otherwise? Given history, is it more possible that they've been to Far East one way or another, or as you said "some yakut niggers traveled all the way across the russian steppe into ukraine hundreds of years ago"?

>Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

yeah. my ukrainian grandfather had black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. looked kind of asian. theres that typical ukrainian cossack look they had. but on the dna test they were 80% eastern european with no jewish or gypsy.

You have to go back. Asiatic scum. Australia belongs to the Northern Europeans
/thread

You are not an Australian you genetically inferior mongrel. The only reason you came here is because even Ukrainians don't want to be around Ukrainians. Third world mongrels bring third world issues

Good point. Ukrainians and Bulgarians should be put in reopened Jasenovac and killed the fuck off for good

I was looking at Vladivostok just the other day on Google maps street view. Peaked my interest because I'm reading Metro 2035. Jesus the place looks great. I'd love to disappear from the world there for a few years.

Yeah totally. You need some money saved up.

>Metro 2035

Yasss, read it already, it's great. All the Metro novels are great.

You will fight and die for every single square cm of your country. When Vlad sends you to storm enemy tanks you will do it with a fucking smile.

My country is Rus and it doesn't exist yet. That country includes and allows people in only of fully Balto-Slavic or Scandinavian descent. Mongrels and gooks can go fuck themselves.

>You have to go back. Asiatic scum. Australia belongs to the Northern Europeans

im completely white. white skin, brown hair and green eyes. some of my siblings are blonde. my other 3 grandparents were all north-western european. even my swarthy soviet grandfathers mother had fair hair and blue eyes. the dark genes were washed out. my ancestry.com dna results say im 99% european 1% central asian. im probably whiter than you.

people have been traveling across the steppe for thousands of years. so who knows really. what you suggest seems the most likely turn of events though.

You are still a foreigner you fucking subhuman. You are fucking pale and not White. Learn the difference

Weird chinky stuff for the most part.

Here's Vladivostok

youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78&t=35s

>gets cleansed in outright racial war
By whom? By goblinoid descendants of assorted human garbage that is dumped there?

Most of the Eastern Russia is uninhabitable. There aren't many people there.

Aussies are such faggots. Why don't you first get your "women" to act like women before LARPing as a dumb fuck neonazi?

Weren't you just on the other thread?

>neonazis
Nazis allowed German half Jews to be in the NSDAP, we the Anglo-Celics go by one drop rule. Why should a Ukrainian subhuman live in a society built by Germanics? He shouldn't. His home is Uzbekistan

Nazis were not White Nationalists, they were German Supremacists. Stop this stupidity.

I've spent summers there for the past 6 years. I did not see you once

Haven't posted in another thread today.

lel

>You are still a foreigner you fucking subhuman.

you seem very insecure. youre probably an abo. post 23andme results to prove youre white.

Quit giving the Ukrainian a hard time. His Slavic genes are the only hope your country has of turning out half decent looking women.

And if you wanna go after non-whites why not start with the Sydney Lebanese who fucked up your shit in Cronulla? Or the Chinese horde slowly colonising?

Why are Aussie women so masculine?

>cleansed

Rollan for far east

...I didn't ask you.

Fuark! Kaliningrad it is...

Yes you did, leaf nigger, check the response string.

Most of these are uninhabitable. 80% of the Russian population lives in the European part.

literally 100% Germanic Western European
Halfcaste abo = 99% European = Ukrainian = Yugo = Greek = chink = leb
Ain't Anglo-Germanic ain't right

All good.
youtube.com/watch?v=GcqJK_H7YvY

Well, you're a moron.

Have fun with your beastly women.

>Ukrainian pig
>Slavic
Nope. Orckranians just speak Slavic. They all should be exterminated in Jasenovac once we reopen it with their Bulgarian, Hungarian, Tatar and other gook kin

roll for kamchatka

>ID aEcgimaT
I asked that IQ, not you, you stupid fucking Bulgar t*rk rapebaby fuck.

Lot of White Americans have native ancestry but are still considered white.

t. half tajik, fought against DPNI in Kandapoga
Why should he give up his country to foreign kin?

autistic permavirgin, after reading your mouth-foaming outbursts i can wholly understand and justify the existence of 282.

White Americans don't have native ancestry, wannabe White mongrels do. Odr

My grandad was in the soviet army and was sent to Sakhalin once.

Imagine living in pic related. Literally just a bunch of commieblocks in the vast Siberian forest.

Russians in Siberia

youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM

youtube.com/watch?v=JmSvPw_Qzj8

Because pale white people of Slavic or Germanic origin are fine and it's retarded to sperg out about genetics which he clearly has no understanding of.

>Jewish Autonomous Oblast
OY VEY

Yes they do, lmao.
The further south you go on the Americas (until you reach Argentia) means the more native these whites are.
Natives were treated like white people are today. Breed out of existence, until they were just lightly tanned (half-white,half native), too which they then breeded with regular whites, furthering "bleaching" the process.
Here, there were never that many natives, and they mostly kept to themselves, but we did have an entire tribe of people that were literally mongrels called the Metis (which is now a generic term for mixed race).

keep projecting shitskin insects
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Some of us live in a constant expectation of inevitable

Ukrainians are not Slavic, but Turks. You think we would kill them in camps were they Slavic?

Jews only make up 1% of the population there. Most of them left for Israel. I don't know why Russia didn't change the name.

Slavs are not fucking Australian and that subhuman is not even Slavic, he's an Asian

Because RF is an anti-white jewish resource colony.

How the fuck were slavs created then

I know
>White Americans don't have native ancestry, wannabe White mongrels do.
>wannabe White mongrels do.