Is the Washington Post redpilled?

Is the Washington Post redpilled?

no, this is just what will get the most clicks at the moment

Washington post is filled with pedohpiles and jews.

Stelter is a pedo.

Wuw

>black-clad antifa

So those are not real antifa, just a fringe group? I see.

What does it mean

This just goes what the FAKE NEWS are all about!

They're not red-pilled but it's unavoidable at this point after the rally yesterday for anyone to claim they're doing good for anyone. They had to run some story or it would be called lying by omission and they had literally no way to spin this in a positive way at all because the anti idiots attacked people that were having an actual anti-hate rally. Every morning news channel right now is calling them domestic terrorists.

They could've called the peacful protesters white surpremacists and nazis in disguise or something like that.

>no, this is just what will get the most clicks at the moment
... this is the answer

Can I get a run down on yesterday?

Not quite redpilled, but not as willingly ignorant as other news outlets

Can you comment on wa-po? I can't remember, but if you can, post the petition to recognize antifa as domestic terrorists

lel

There was literally no way for them to do that and get away with it when it was a 16 year old kid holding up a literal "stop hate" sign that they beat up.

Just a bunch of people got together to march in Berkeley yesterday under the banner of "anti-hate." No affiliation whatsoever, different races, different political parties (most likely), different ages. From what they're saying it was about 40 antifa that showed up and just started going ham on the marchers, assaulting them, beating teenagers, etc. Police arrested 10 of the antifa faggots. Considering how WaPo is tied in with Amazon Prime so anyone who's a prime member gets a free copy everyday there's no possible way they could try to run this story any other way. It was a catch 22. They could try to spin it in a really fucked up way which would absolutely redpill normies on the media being fucked up or they could throw antifa to the wolves and expose them for what they are, thereby redpilling normie on antifa. Either way it's a win for us.

This was also after a day after the town-hall meeting in Charlottesville where the governor of Virginia pledged to track down and find anyone who caused violence at UtR march no matter which side they were on.

well, they are attacking reporters.

i dont know if you can comment but i've emailed their writers and had responses before

>make shield that says no hate
>proceed to try to bash people with it
i seriously dont even know what to think of these "people"

Thanks for that. I was just watching clips. Pretty fucked up. The onerous is on antifa here they were fighting minorities and peaceful unarmed people.

It's mostly just burn-out druggies who failed at capitalism so they want to take other people's shit with communism because they're mental and illegal aliens who don't want to be deported. If you look at most of these people getting arrested the white ones look like heroin addicts and the majority of others are hispanic so they're pushing for the "globalist" open border bullshit for Mexico. Not hard to figure out.

No problem and yeah there's no way they're coming back from this, some dudes were beating a 16 year old hispanic boy so the "we were just punching nazis" line is out.

I'm not expecting them to go away anytime soon. None of you should either. It'll be about a week and then they will be the heroes of the left again.

Journalists have been asking for genocide for two hundred years now. How has it not happened yet?

That has to be a fake headline. No way the WaPo writes this.

Also what is the Lobster of No Hate on that sign. Is that their Pepe?

It's nice to finally get some recognition from the left about their radicals.

It's definitely not fake. MSM has been hanging them all morning.

the left are shooting themselves in the foot. they are trying to push their agenda way too fast. they are going too extreme and tons of people have woken up to how insane they are in the last few years

antifa, sjws, and blm are a great thing. they expose the irrationality of left wing ideology to normal people. if it werent for them, the left would be silently undermining society. fantastic

You can, and the comments are pretty sickening. A lot of people justifying beating up peaceful protesters who weren't nazis or fascists by saying "WELL THEY'RE LYING THIS TRANNY IS A NEO-NAZI KKK MEMBER AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE"
The journalists might be getting redpilled but their readerbase is actively resisting truth.

Likelihood: EXTREMELY HIGH

Absolutely not.

Hmm never forget how close they were to complete control. Thats why you see those groups out in the open like they are and were. But now Trump is using the ease of power policy they worked so hard for against them.

and they say fake news is a postmodern invention

This. Their anger and hatred for white people and the working class is real. Thank God Trump won.

We've been [HERE] for a long fucking time now.

Most journalists deserve to hang; we should treat them with a "guilty until proven innocent" methodology.

>Fourteen arrests were made throughout the afternoon, when anti-hate and left-wing protesters largely drowned out the smaller clutch of far-right marchers holding a “No to Marxism in Berkeley” rally in the park.
>far-right
>being against Marxism is now far-right
They still can't help themselves. They're not condemning antifa in any way. It's not-so-subtle encouragement for what they're doing.

They called them "far-right" for opposing fucking Marxism.