Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest...

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.

Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Reminder that you can't remove your central bank unless you have nukes as a deterrent

It will still be shit if we have niggers.

I don't think the working week would reduce by that much, nor would you want it to. However, I would be comfy with a 4 day week and 3 day weekend!

the world is already ancap.

99% of people are simply property in this ancap society. very few enjoy it's merits. that is what ancap inevitably becomes.

> allow freemarket banking

Can we get a definition on this? The Central Bank regulates interest rates through open market operations (buying/selling government securities) and a monopoly on producing currency. If the economy is running 'too hot' then they use these operations to raise interest rates, if the economy is sluggish they lower interest rates and help boost growth. No central bank and we have competing currencies within one nation which would be a nightmare, we also have no control over interest rates which alter over time with regular rises and falls in the market. Without a Central Bank we would have an economic collapse every couple of decades.

no they would be forced to work
it would be considerably better

>I don't think the working week would reduce by that much
Of course it would
when the central bank had reduced power in the 50s, wages were extremely high and the average man could support a family on a single wage.
Of course his working week would go down.
In todays economy it goes up and his wife has to work too.

>the world is already ancap.
Im not an ancap
but no, the world is nothing close to ancap OR free market
stop lyinng you fucking turd

>The Central Bank regulates interest rates through open market operations (buying/selling government securities) and a monopoly on producing currency. If the economy is running 'too hot' then they use these operations to raise interest rates, if the economy is sluggish they lower interest rates and help boost growth.
but it doesn't even fucking work because gdp is not a good measure of the economy

the central bank only prints money, it doesn't increase wealth or wages, deflation is what does that, we need to abolish central banking

America has all the nukes but has a strong central bank and continues to use the central bank and the petrodollar system to print money and export the dollar so it can fund the world's largest and most powerful military.

If America COULD have removed the central bank why didn't they?

>Without a Central Bank we would have an economic collapse every couple of decades.
then why was there zero central banks during USA period 1870 to 1890s and there was a massive BOOM in economic production where the living standards of workers increased?

central banks are garbage and useless

>Im not an ancap
you're property of someone who is.
>the world is nothing close to ancap OR free market
it is on the level of people who matter, the rich and powerful. you just think their little mock societies they build beneath them mean something(they don't).

I love how all ancap memes are basically "hey we don't care about liberty or the end of authority/hierarchy"

>you're property of someone who is.
no lol

>it is on the level of people who matter, the rich and powerful. you just think their little mock societies they build beneath them mean something(they don't).
Who gives a fuck?
It's not a free market, and that's what matters.
free market will bring us freedom

statists need to be gassed

I'm not an ancap.

Fuck authoritarianism.

American steel production went from 380,000 tons to 60 million tons annually from 1875 to 1900. This happened due to the INVENTION of the Bessemer process* which was the first time in history that MASS steel production was possible. This led to a boom in coal mining, steam power, textile mills, machinery, railways, and shipbuilding.

THAT is why you had your big economic boom. TECHNOLOGY.

*Henry Bessemer was drawn to the problems of mass steel manufacture after he wanted to build a bigger cannon design in the American Civil War but using steel was too expensive and cast iron was too weak.

That's right. WAR makes TECHNOLOGY.

The Central Bank regulates the economy it doesn't necessarily increase wealth. Wages are primarily determined by the supply and demand of workers and there's a shittonne of supply at the moment due to globalisation of workers.

> then why was there zero central banks during USA period 1870 to 1890s and there was a massive BOOM in economic production

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression

it is a free market, you just don't have access to it because you are property, and you never will because you are the kind of property that is too stupid to realize that they are owned.

a rich and powerful person can trade whatever they want with whoever they want. so could you, if you didn't willingly submit to make-believe limitations placed upon you. this is why I can't take lolbertarians or ancaps seriously. you're all blind cattle who don't realize the actual freedom you have.

this technology was developed because there was no central bank and the price of capital goods went down ginormously so companies could innovate and produce more

too bad for you

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
Entire thing was a fucking myth.

Wages increased all through this period

>baww this is bad because corporate america and the media told me so
The long depression wasn't a depression, it was bad for a tiny portion of the population who quickly got over it.

if we has a "long depression" now, it would be a ginormous boom to the working class

fucking retard

>le people are slaves in free market
free markets destroy slavery
people are actually allowed to OWN property in free markets
unlike china and america where the government controls it and basically rents it to you

>blind cattle

it's honestly hilarious when a supporter of central banks tells anyone else they are cattle

makes me laugh so fucking hard

gas yoursel

I've never seen an explanation on why this would happen, just the statement that it would.

>I've never seen an explanation on why this would happen
then you werent reading these threads

>the free market will fix it!

If ever a country implements anarcho-capitalist systems, an actual centralized state will butcher it with protectionism, or invade it with its absurd military budget, or simply bribe its pillars into turning cloak, since its all money.

I have.

>the government will fix it XD
dumb idea

Just saying, if you try shit, a government will fix you. And by fix I mean bomb. A lot.