youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/8QrnZfsirvM
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/28/civil-war-gen-lees-ancestor-introduces-heather-heyers-mom-at-vmas.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rev. Robert W. Lee IV, the great-great-great-great-nephew of General Lee, was welcomed to the stage during the ceremony. "As a pastor it is my duty to speak out against racism, America's original sin," he told the audience and fans watching at home.

Lee then introduced Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer who was tragically killed while protesting in Charlottesville. "Only 15 days ago, my daughter was killed as she protested racism," she said with strength. "I miss her, but I know she's here tonight."

A cuck dressed like a priest.
I wonder if mtv payed him in kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"My ancestors are smiling down at me Imperial, can you say the same?"

This is the fucking matrix

I am descended from Ulysses S Grant and I say all niggers must hang

How do normal people watch shit like MVAs and the Oscars and not tell it's incredibly subversive brainwashing? This shit is EXACTLY like in Hunger Games, an incredibly normie movie. How do they not see it?

so I guess we're supposed to believe that anybody related to an ancestor of questionable origin should be assumed as being just as questionable?

this is fucking retarded. who fucking cares. are they "Showing us". is this supposed to be some kinda profound awakening. nobody should care who this guy is or what his fucking opinions of the current year situations are.

Saddest part is I used to love MTV, but just like everything else I treasure from my childhood, it's all turning into shit I can't stand.

More like
>as she jumped in front of a moving car
If you see a car coming, get the fuck out of the way.
If you are attacking a car, you are responsible for it moving.

>Elon says we are living in a simulation

FUCK HE WAS TRYING TO REDPILL US

I dont usually say this, but wow what a fucking cuck

:^)

I've seen this guy before

The level of kikery at play is reaching new heights everyday.

Jew... just look at him?

So much judasim

No that's the technoretard version we're in a simulation of subjective consciosuness.

Did Robert E. Lee invent white supremacy or something? Who gives a fuck what that pedo says?

>great great great great nephew

lol he's barely even a Lee at that point, genetically speaking of course.

Google "Robert E Lee letters PDF" and read the book where his son writes about his father and narrates over all of his fathers letters. Lee was an incredible man. This guy is a loser whom Lee wouldn't associate with

The 2nd and 3rd world is laughing at us

I'm not saying racism is right, but lee barely even talks about racism in those letters

Christcucks are cancer

They probably found that guy high and drunk in a ditch somewhere, shaved him, fed him, put on that stupid little turtleneck on him and made him read some shit on a teleprompter by promising him a crack rock the size of a baby's fist.

>At MTV Music Awards

What, why? Fuck America was a mistake

That's what I mean. Elon was hinting at the actual reality which is the bullshit people believe everyday

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Doubles and this guy gets a happening

GRRRRRRRRR
youtu.be/8QrnZfsirvM

MTV has always been about brainwashing White kids to adopt a "nigger" culture and abandoning their own. It worked.

Because the whole alt right/left fiasco is a creation of the media for entertainment purposes, much like MTV? I mean if you think about it, if the alt right and antifa were buff and tanned and lived in one house, the thing would look like jersey Shore or big brother or some shit.

Um... I think people are just saying they don't like racism.
So if his great great great grandfather was a jew would he barely be Jewish?
Do you just post this on every thread?

>I used to love MTV

I'm a direct descendant of Adam and Eve and I say that guy is a fag.

That's fine, but it was never about white supremacy, just white equality. They didn't want to kill all the other races or put whites above anyone else, they just want to exist alongside every other American without being judged by the color of their skin.

who knew a robert lee descendant would look so jewish and sound so gay?

>I'm not saying racism is right
Why not?

To be honest I don't even know who that guy is. Is he the son of that guy from Lynyrd Skynyrd or something? I don't feel like googling.

No because that means we would be the great great great grandson and not nephew. A great x3 grandson is closer to the families original heritage than the nephew, who by the 4th generation is heavily removed and diluted from the source

ah.... so, this is the power of christcucks

So?

How many children of the allied soldiers today(you know the mass bulk of us shit posting), now support the Axis in said war?

This is merely click bait to let the left feel like they are winning, and have something to hold over the alt-right.

I guarantee you, that he has about a million knives and guns pointed in his back to say that publicly.

>America was a mistake
>American media
>Media
>Jews
at least we still have guns to un fuck it, what do you guys have? poisonous mammals?

He might as well be talking to a self-infatuated, hedonistic brick wall.

Reminder that the famous tranny veteran squad refused to help the flooding victims and instead went to the VMAs

>nephew
>direct descendant
what

>great-great-great....nephew
>nephew
>direct descendant
>decendant
>nephew

Do these fucking retards not understand how lineage works? Robert E. Lee never ejaculated in a woman that caused this dude's birth, he's not a "Descendant".

>Original sin

Isn't that something you can never be rid of no matter what you do? LOL

It's the numale meme come to life. What an effeminate faggot.

no elon is actually autistic and he thinks we live in a computer, he is so fucking small minded he cant imagine any other future than the exact thing we are doing now which will ultimately lead to AI. so naturally he assumes this has already happened since its happening now, hes a white nigger

............my granddad did and i used to hang out as a young kid with old ww2 vets. I;m thankful they dont have to see the state of the country. Or to know that if they knew the outcome at the time they would of threw down their guns and joined the Germans.

I don't think we are superior, I just want to preserve it.

As Robert E Lee said, he wished he owned all of the slaves so he could free them and send them back to africa

but user we are

They know better, they're deliberately lying to the normies to try to make this cuck's statement have even more effect. Jews never tell the whole undistorted truth and thus neither do their pawns.

Checked.

they don't have very good dna in the south

Duh I'm rich computer man with slutty girlfriend, everything to me is like a playstation one with the mod chip that lets you play burned games.

Ps: I also started an electric car company. I didn't invent it, I didn't improve it, but I still have it. I also tell the descendants of Nikola Tesla to kiss my ass in court when they ask for money for using their great great grandpa's name.

I also made a rocket once because I heard there was gold on the moon but instead I just used it to shoot a stoned Justin Bieber into space for some reason.

And Sup Forumswill still pretend that Christians aren't our enemy.

he is right, if niggers had the same characteristics as far east asians, you guys would be posting sheboons instead of asian waifus and - its not the skin color and biology that you dont like but the behaviour

Do not trust Elon

modern "judeo"-christian values are false and go against the bible

>nephew
Not a fucking descendant

Was this an awards show or a political rally, or is there a difference at this point?

He's 100% right though

Everybody with half a brain denounces white supremacy. You don't have to be Einstein to notice the holes in the belief system:
>Jews control literally everything
>Whites are getting outbred by almost every other race
>The people advocating white supremacy are literally the niggers of the white race in terms of income and intelligence

dude serious question. Do libtards actually think there are real white supremacists in the usa? There is like maybe a few thousand actual skinheads. Do they just think all republicans are nazis even the black ones? How fucking dumb are these people.

No reaction of this magnitude when a Muslim kills 49 people. In fact more people died in a regular weekend in a Chicago than the Charlottesville event. Seriously what's going on?

Where's this PROOF that he's a direct descendant?I'm not going to take that kike's word for it while he's standing on stage at the MTV VMAs,since MTV is owned by kikes.Give me DNA proof or I call this contrived act by this kike 100% bullshit.
The kikes,and their libshit supporters will look for ANY excuse,even go as far as LIE just to bring up "MUH RACISM!","MUH VICTIM HOOD","MUH WYATT GUILD!",and,"MUH SLAVERY!"

just like when that mudslim film (((won))) the acadamy awards earlier this year

Feral dogs always resist more when you try to kill them than the domestic pets

At least her mother got a full time job getting interviews and racebating.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/28/civil-war-gen-lees-ancestor-introduces-heather-heyers-mom-at-vmas.html

And I'd also rather have a feral dog in my house than a domesticated pet.

Ironic because Anderson actually has Jewish DNA in him. Refer to his documentary Marching to Zion.

By the way...
>Methodist

Not even Christian lads. Just a guy with a collar. A true protestant like BIG IAN would never say such things. But Yanks don't have anyone like him.

Daily reminder that George Washington and Robert E Lee are alike in many ways.

Robert E. Lee's father was a Revolutionary War hero/aide to Washington and Robert was married to George Washington's granddaughter (daughter of adopted son).

You alright m8?

Wow that was close. White Racism almost became an actual real life issue in 2017 in America in this reality . So close guys
Let's pack it up and start over again. Because this was a real thing that was really happening

Hahahahahhaha CHRISTCuCKs will never change

Stop the hate - on many sides.

Stonewall Jackson is somewhere in my ancestry, according to my father. Kill all niggers

Why are amerikkkan women have fake ass and fake tits

He was there for the teen boy bands.

Because yank women have nothing else to offer so they invest in temporarily enlarging body parts.

>How do normal people
We're talking about some seriously stupid people. First of all, the fear of losing their social standing is deep. We can only see these things from the outside. Imagine being on the inside. They are fish and the world is a tank.

great great great grandfather would be a direct descendant you absolute mongoloid

>a fucking poo

>daily reminder nothing of value was lost

>56%

Award shows: dishing out plaudits to people who neither need nor deserve them, and shovelling pathetic messages all the way. I just wish you'd all not talk about them, at all, but it seems impossible for you to do that.

Didn't this guy use to do ads for Subway?

TAKE THAT RACIST BIGOTS!

Nothing of value was lost, but the kike media is surely trying

MTV's glitzy awards show took a political turn Sunday at a tense time in the United States, with the music world's top stars taking aim at white supremacists and President Donald Trump.

The Video Music Awards, generally watched more for pop culture moments than for news of the winners, also gave Taylor Swift a platform to show off a new, darker image as she premiered her new video.

Pop superstar Katy Perry, the host of the gala, floated onto the stage in Los Angeles in a spacesuit reminiscent of the awards' "Moonman" statuette -- rechristened "Moon Person" as part of a gender-neutral drive this year.

MTV merged its male and female categories for the awards and invited a number of transgender US servicepeople to watch the show -- two days after Trump ordered a ban on new transgender recruits in the military.

Perry, one of the most vocal celebrity campaigners for defeated candidate Hillary Clinton, took aim at Trump as she urged fans to choose a winner in a category that remained open to online voting.

"This is one election where the popular vote actually matters," Perry quipped. "But hurry up before some random Russian pop star wins."

Paris Jackson, a model and the daughter of the late "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, took aim at the white supremacists who marched on August 12 in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"We must show these Nazis," she said, "that we have zero tolerance for their violence and hatred."

The mother of Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old woman killed when a white supremacist supporter ran his car into counter-protesters, was set to appear later at the VMAs.

She was to present "Best Fight Against the System," a new award that recognizes activism in music.

With Texas being whipped by massive storm Harvey, the gala also sent best wishes to residents in harm's way. Perry asked viewers to consider donations to the American Red Cross.

What hate would that be?
That I hate liars,people that make up an agenda to sell to a large audience,especially if that audience is mainly teens-young adults,who're easy to brainwash into accepting more "white guilt" over slavery that the kikes shipped,sold,and bought from Negroes in Sub-Sahara Africa?Because I hate that.People want to stop the hate,but the hate will continue as long as an agenda filled with lies is pushed.
I see more hatred come from Antifa,and BLM than other groups fighting against their agenda.