Is Brave /our/ browser?

>tfw using Firefox Nightly to take that screenshot

This has a political backstory behind it, that's why I'm asking it here and not in /bant/. Quick rundown on Brave:

>Brendan Eich, the newly appointed CEO of Mozilla (makers of the Firefox web browser and the new mobile phone OS, FirefoxOS), gave $1,000 to support California's Proposition 8 (the anti-gay marriage proposition) back in 2008.
>was fired because Mozilla SJW's didn't want to have a homophobic fascist Trump supporter bigot as a CEO, even being the father of JavaScript
>George Soros is going to flag "fake news" for Firefox to block them: naturalnews.com/2017-08-14-firefox-browsers-will-soon-block-fake-news-flagged-by-george-soros-linked-left-wing-groups.html
>Google Chrome still gives your info to the jews

tl;dr: Mozilla Firefox is going to be the SJW paradise and Brave is ran by one of /our/ guys. So, what do you think? Are you going to switch to Brave or are you going to still be giving your info to the jews, the chinese and to the DNC/Open Society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FB4yi
links.twibright.com/user_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/FB4yi

If I can't use my extensions, I don't care

I am using Brave right now

>muh extensions

Have fun giving your info to the guys that fund terrorism. Also, it came bundled with some shitty password management extensions, a Torrent Viewer, Pocket and a PDF viewer as an extension. But don't worry, you can request extensions to /our/ boy, maybe he gives them a check.

Brave is dope, but it needs a lot more updates till its usable.

Needs further development, but still it's a great, usable browser. I like how Firefox 57 works, but if it is true they are going to block every single right-wing web page I'm uninstalling it right away. And no way I'm using Google Chrome.

I use Iridium personally. No idea if it's better/worse in comparison.

Your data is routed by an ISP. It doesn't matter what browser you use, literally all data is compromised once it leaves your machine.

Brave can't run BitChute at the moment, it seems.

Oh no, LGBT people scare me, please make the scary gays go away because it triggers my feelings and violates my widdle snowfwake safe space!

Aw, you precious little bitch; (bless his heart, i think he has a case of mental retardation).

It's more along the lines of the fact that leftist safe spaces inhibit us from presenting our opinions on their platforms so we go elsewhere.

Sup Forums is already making /our browser/

I use Iridium, runs smooth af and looks slick with the right themes and extensions installed

Brave is definitely /ourbrowser/

Brave user here.

Also that's fucking awesome that the founder of JavaScript is redpilled. Functional programming is redpilled programming. Object-oriented is bluepilled as fuck.

Brave is shit. Use Waterfox.

Brave is slower than Microsoft Edge. Into the fucking trash.

How is it shit?

If the jews are interested in me they can suck my cock, fucking losers

For me, Brave runs slow and unstable af

mozilla gets most of it's money from google
i shit you not, you can look it up yourself

you think that kind of money comes without strings? people say it's just so google can avoid becoming a monopoly to an illegal degree. but i suspect that's only part of the plot and likely google money is the avenue by which the establishment gains influence over mozilla.

i'm using firefox right now

brave is the fucking worst browser. slow as all hell and freezes multiple times every use.

also ZERO customization

Firefox isn't doing shit like that unless you're bad at computers and what not

I bet you use windows 10 too you fag

MUH DIRECTX12

Does this shit run on linux?
What about extensions? I only use privacy/no ads stuff so nothing fancy.
How's performance? Firefox runs like complete shit lately.

>VPN

I'm actually bi, but I don't give a shit about people being homophobic if they don't talk too much, just as some gay people that won't stop saying straight people are devil.

I know right! Team Netrunner seems like a non-political bullshit browser. Good luck to them! Hopefully it's even better than Tor Browser running in Whonix/Tails.

>Waterfox
Didn't gave a shot, looks cool tho, but I don't like student projects.

Use Firefox 57 (Nightly) then. I hope the best for Brave, I hope it doesn't die, but if it does, expect Netrunner to rise. Hopefully.

The Firefox Nightly build works faster than the shitty "stable" one right now. Also, use IceCat for any GNU/Linux distro.

>tfw Iridium didn't get an update for 4 months
As ungoogled-chromium, it doesn't get updates, not safe to use.

Gays are mentally ill, but that's besides the point. FireFox is a cucked browser that censors opinions it's afraid of, and because of that, they will die off. They will only become more radicalized and puritan until the exterminate themselves.

I just downloaded brave

This is a real issue that needs to be fixed.

I'm using it but I have relatively basic needs for my browsing (a bit of privacy setting and my VPN). Apparently it doesn't run some extensions.

>naturalnews.com
OMG

I switched to it last night.
Also switched to DuckDuckGo, ProtonMail, Bitchute and Gab.

you're a shill

There's no use in stopping using chrome/firefox/etc if you still keep relying on google/youtube for the things you do online

One can easily switch to yahoo search or whatever other search engine even though most of them aren't that good, but what can we do when it comes to youtube? There's no other video service provider that even comes close to it.

There's no other way other than making a new youtube website a thing if you want to be free from google

Google just won't backdown and facebook won't either

brave is a peice of shit, it doesn't even automatically generate file extensions when you download, you have to manually type them in

fuck brave, also the interface is awful and felt like i was gonna have a seizure

Not supporting cucks isn't shilling, EU scum.

I may switch to duck duck, water fox or brave just cause of the story. I used to use Firefox but it got all screw up on me.so I switch to chrome for about 4 years now, also Firefox collects your data and has been for years now.

Au contraire. I want gays to be as public with their behaviour as possible. You are walking redpills.

Its not that simple VPN, Firewall on lock down no information in or out with user approval, block scripts and tracker cookies clean data after brows and session with cleaner

Even with all of that believe me if someone really wants to know where you are accessing the internet from they'll have find you Tor OT another anonymity program won't help you even a Linux OS with all of that won't help you

The best anonymity is no internet

cant wait for this to be released. please make a post here when its finished, i dont browse Sup Forums often at all.

duckduckgo is so unusable for me, cant stand it although i support them in theory 110%

Netruner not naming it moon man or moonrune. You had one job and you screw up already.

That's a big cock.

>not using Links
fuckin losers visiting the www like it's the only part of the internet that exists. gaaaay

links.twibright.com/user_en.html

Brave is good.

Cyberfox is better.

Except for Gab and Bitchute I use them too. Gmail censors straight up what they don't want you to see, and overall Protonmail is better. Better looking, better privacy, even faster. Also, who doesn't use ddg.gg in 2017? You can even use !g or !gi if you feel like you need Google search.

>duckduckgo.com

Still, I even have the tracking enabled in purpose for YouTube. I searched some Deep Web stuff, only for the lulz, but beside that is funny having recommendations based in what you saw and police won't go for your precious booty only for seeing MrAnonymuZxXx playing Minecraft.

I tried using Brave for about a week. It's usable, but the small convenient things aren't there, it runs slower, and it can't block ads for shit. Went back to the default Firefox + HTTPS + ABP + Adnauseum for now, until someone can make a better alternative.

Yahoo? You mean the company who been ran into the ground by office suites and CEO empower woman.

WHAT THE FUCK IS COMING OUT OF HIS ASS

you're digging your own grave but don't have the goosebumps; no sense of survival is another clue to your dysfunction

>ABP
Pozzed. Use uBlock and BetterPrivacy.

da poo poo

Not the question. But anyone even slightly outside the consensus these days is considered a mortal enemy which in turn makes them unsympathetic to selling out others to that same status quo.

DELET THIS, BROTHER

Thank you my cock is pretty big.

>checks flag
>gas gull to call someone else shill

brave has a built-in adblocker in about:adblock you stupid hamburger

Bye, gonna try Forza 6, seems like W10Privacy didn't block the Windows Store for me.

Sauce on this semen demon?

Brave does run on Linux, I'm using it now. There are still a few bugs but I'm pretty happy with it.

I know it has a built in ad-blocker Charles, but it doesn't work as effectively as when on Firefox. Things that would usually just get shut down immediately in Firefox end up jumping to a new tab or a new window in Brave for some reason.

I use Opera for now but will look into Brave

once they allow extensions, then yes.
atm i cant use the last.fm extension on brave and thats literally all i care about

seconded

Brave doesn't work with some of my peripherals.. When it does, I'll swap

bait

very good under android, unripe on pc