>she

dailycaller.com/2017/08/25/california-could-start-jailing-people-who-dont-use-transgender-pronouns/

>Those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” could be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code. The state senate passed the bill 26-12 at the end of May. Since then, the Assembly Judiciary committee recommended the bill unanimously and the General Assembly held its first hearing on the legislation Wednesday.

just use "they" for fucks sake
and you simplify your language

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Just actively avoid trans people and talking to them if you can't risk fines.

>document written by white male slaveholders
Who gives a shit?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I will die for the constitution and bill of rights. Are you willing to die for your pronouns? You fuckin' better...

I want the entire state of California to burn
If California just vanished overnight, day to day life in the U.S. would improve, by my estimates and pseudo science of picking random numbers out of my ass, 62.7%.

my preferred pronouns are nigger and nigger.

what the fuck is going on, feel like i'm dreaming or in a fucking twilight zone sometimes

your language is getting enginered

I hate the blue lefties too but I also live in California. We have the beautiful redwoods, nice beaches, gorgeous mountains and deserts. There are good things about this state.

Just ignore them entirely then. Don't acknowledge them as people. Can't use the wrong pronouns if you isolate and don't interact with them.

Nothing feels real

This. I'd just refuse to interact with them.

All the head people in every field are trans. They have been with us for centuries. Even Middle Class people now. Teachers have probably always been like this. You can't avoid them! It is Satan's great deception.

Inb4 new bill making it illegal to ignore a tranny in California

We could start using a pronoun that can be applied to anyone. A combination of she, he and it.
I suggest 'shit'.

>Implying this will stop me

I live in CA as well. If a Jewish tranny tried pulling shit, I'd pretend to be Jewish and use their Jew ways against them. If you know how to talk, it goes a long way. I've scared people better off than me by pretending to act like some hot shot from NY with connections. In reality, I'm just a regular guy.

>"You'll be hearin' from my Lawyuh!"
>Threaten back claiming I'll take every penny and make their family coffers dry.
>Asking them "Do you know who I am? Do you know who I'm related to?"
>They back down
>Reality is, I'm nobody special

Also, most people here are fucking dumb and don't understand a damn thing about the law, let alone their rights.

I think my work (grocery store) just hired a trans cashier. I never make eye contact with her/him or conversate with her/him. When I walked by her/him, I speed up so as not to accidentally make a face of disgust

Dear God, please tear Portland Oregon asunder

How does a legislature overwhelmingly okay something so fucking blatantly unconstitutional?

>Live in Cali
>Hate trannies and their bullshit
>Decide to fuck with everyone
>Demand that people refer to me by my new pronouns
>Pick pronouns like Zixthemfurself, blemself, gronkself, etc really dumb shit
>Change my pronouns monthly so that everyone, even people that bend to my ridiculous demands get sick of it
>They have to do it or risk a 1,000 dollar fine or prison time
>Record conversations at work to prove that people don't use your pronouns
>Get everyone, every single person you work with fired or cowering from your power
>Waste millions in taxpayer dollars in frivolous, idiotic court cases
>Paint your nails or wear a bow in your hair to prove that you are "trans"
>Your defense when questioned is that you realize you are far too masculine to ever pass as female but you have the soul of a woman and so qualify as trans
>Take big, nasty, seventeen pound shits in the women's room whenever possible
>Don't flush because it's patriarchy
>Profit???

>All the head people in every field are trans

Not all of them, but there's always a token trans, fag, or dyke.

Calling someone the pronoun they want shouldn't be a big deal. Just do it. However, all of this punishment in case you don't is just going to create anti-gay/trans backlash, I think.

1st amendment, this is illegal

>Sup Forums claims only white men have compassion for others
>Sup Forums can't understand why aggravating a person with a mental illness proven to cause a high rate of suicide isn't the kindest thing to do

Transgirl here
If people aren't calling you by the proper pronoun, it means you're a fucking ugly troglodyte mother fucker who doesn't pass because you're not really trans.

Fire in a crowded theater

I'm sure the Ninth Circuit Court will uphold this citing trans suicide rates and claiming your speech actually kills people

I pass and I'm not even trans

>The law is currently limited in its effects to nursing homes and intermediate-care facilities

This does not pass Constitutional muster and will be challenged and defeated in court assuming it makes it out of the California state legislature at all

>Sen. Scott Weiner
why am i not surprised

This is the sort of thing that goes to the supreme court and gets voted down 9-0. Right to speech is absolute. Especially private speech between individuals

>accept someone elses delusion as your new reality, or face the consequences

Okay, and what about having to accept the schizos realities?

> change the way you speak to suit the imaginary needs of a flock of emotionally fragile pieces of shit who would be straight up murdered for being annoying cunts if laws didn't protect them already

Yeah nah.

>If 12% of the population of the US and the 6th largest economy in the world disappeared over night it would be good

Beautiful landscape, toxic liberals

>>Sen. Scott Weiner

I doubt they even have enough room in those prisons as is. They aren't going to send mother fuckers to jail over a word.

>(((supreme court))) will protect free speech
I don't think so

it's called lobbying

>Among other things, the bill would make it unlawful, except as specified, for any long-term care facility to take specified actions wholly or partially on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status, including, among others, willfully and repeatedly failing to use a resident’s preferred name or pronouns after being clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns, or denying admission to a long-term care facility, transferring or refusing to transfer a resident within a facility or to another facility, or discharging or evicting a resident from a facility.
tl;dr the law bans verbal abuse of old people by caregivers.

>weiner

If you're still dumb enough to live in Commiefornia, then you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Reminder, that california is the state where killary earned all her popular vote.

We definitely need to something with this cucked state.

Isn't that against your constitution? Where's freedoms?

12% is a good place to start, cuckbreath
Frankly we need to bump that up to 100%. No more Americans.

I would, however, settle for just you dying in a fire.

Will they start fining you if you will refuse to date a transgender?

>Transgirl
dude pls

I approve. Just be careful of the abyss. Remember what Nietzsche said.

kek

The joke's on you, judge

I identify as someone who's not in jail so you can't arrest me

under appreciated comment

yep, that's pretty much what i was referring too
this shouldn't surprise you

you seem perturbed

I guess believe liberals call it gender-fluid.

Literally newspeak

>trannys
>human

Jesus, it insane what liberals are willing to do just to get votes.

>this faggot actually gives a shit about talking to trannies

So what?
Pass all the laws you want about pronouns, or genders, or invisible best friends.
I have no desire to converse with the obviously mentally ill, in a legal manner or otherwise.
I don't personally know any fat chicks (or fugly fat men who dress up as chicks) with blue hair, or problem glasses, or furry buttplug tails, and never will.
Hell, the few dozen friends I do claim know better than to call me to ‘talk’ or send me cute pictures of their wretched crotchfruit eating the dog’s shit out of their backyard.

I’m far more evil than that; I DON’T CARE. They can live forever, or get turned into pavement paste by the next train. I’ll never know. I don’t have a Facebook, or a Twitter, or cable TV.
I care more about the faggot who rings up my ammo at the gun store and I don’t even know his name.
AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW HIS NAME.
Fuck him. We have a fantastic relationship—he doesn’t ask for my name, and I don’t offer it.
All he ever says is “That’ll be $647.22” and I hand him some scraps of paper.

My mom calls once a week and I touch the “speaker” button on my phone and mutter “uh-huh” a few times over the next hour. It seems to make her happy, so I do it.

My wife tries to pull the same shit, except in person, so I look at her and nod solemnly every few minutes. Even she knows to shut the fuck up after an hour or so. If it’s something really important, she understands how to take off her shirt and bra.

Pass a law that requires me to acknowledge your useless presence, and I’ll treat it like a divorce—by hiring the Kikeist Kike I can find to speak for me in court, saying only that I identify as a deaf mute who is suicidally offended by your belligerent ablism.

Fite me.

Hearty laughs being had here

california will soon become Centaur no Nayami except without horsepussy

I met a guy who did this. He single-handedly turned loads of people against the preferred pronoun thing by demanding to be called "batman" and "Batself".

>"batman" and "Batself"

>the whole pronoun shit involves you talking about the tranny to someone else, while tranny is actively listening to the conversation and watching dem pronouns

wheres the logic behind it? am i missing something?
if youre talking to that sad fuck, youre just going to say you, yourself, etc, no?

good. this needs to come to a head to it can be slapped down

>sage
Sage

Post boipucci

Yeah,this la totally not going to end up blowing up in everyone's face.
Can't wait for this shit show to happen when they actually start arresting people;,and those people will end up winning their cases due to a very un-Constitutional law that goes against the 1st Amendment.This is going to lead to A LOT of people filing lawsuits.
The fact that this is a thing in Commiefornia,I am NOT surprised one bit.

>sage
Sage

Post it 240 more times so the mean thread goes away

>Conversate
What are you, a nigger?

>Because xe's the hero California deserves, but not the one it needs right now...

"California could start jailing people who swipe left transgenders on Tinder"

Oh, so now those laws include prison time.

But there's no slippery slope, you shitlord.

>demanding to be called "batman" and "Batself".

Spicy, but I think the prettiest bow on the preferred pronoun battle will be demanding you be called "master", at all times.

Forcing SJW women to call you master or risk jail time is enough to walk around at half mast. Knowing you're doing it for a good cause because they'll cry "this isn't what was intended" is even better.

I saw a tranny computer science teacher one time. Watching the kids call this hulking man in a dress "miss" was profoundly disturbing.

Fuck you nigger. Saged

YAS thankyou best girl

Or just call them "faggot"

>read some transgender propaganda bullshit in the newspaper the other day
>kept referring to these people as "they" and "them"
>took me ages to figure out the writer was referring to a singular person

No thanks cunt, that shit is confusing as fuck, way to butcher the English language.

Also:
>'MURCA
>restrictions on speech
These laws will never stand up in a courtroom, it's just virtue signaling and shepherding the masses to stupid/busy to challenge the law.

Fails the imminent lawlessness test.

Requesting the "What are you in for" comic.

The problem with California is that it's filled with Californians.

This is exactly the right response. Make it so incredibly ridiculous and unenforceable that they have to reverse it.

>Land of the free
More like following in our foot steps

I like dick but not gay

The fault line will take care of you soon commie

>ID is ZE
>ZEself
>ZE hobby
>ZE rocketship
>ZE is my Identity

Greetings, Ausfagia.
or, Zeself as you demand to be known.
WE, I mean ZE greet you with the utmost pronouns ever known!!!
LOL
Australia isn't really a real place.
It's something we tell our children to make them shut up.
And, then, we put quarters under their pillow, to keep them quiet.

It's REAL?
HOLY FUCK!!!
ACCEPT THESE HOLLY LEAVES as compensation!
We have soap also.
And, Meth!!!!!

Don't be angery with us, Ausfalia!
We had know way of beliving you done be real, an sheeit!!!

I mean, how could anyone thank that a nigger who done let theysself be raped by a kangaroo done be real, an sheeit?

A dingo done ate my babby, too.
If yous done know what I means, an sheeit.

>Greetings, Ausfagia.

Oh, sheeit!
I didn't mean to offend your delicate testicles!
I was told that I was talking to the wife of a Bogan and that if I couldn't spit on the glorious bullseye tattoo above her asscrack, ! should pretend to love your DollarStore culture.

Praise Faygo!!

(Who knows WTF a nation filled with Juggalos really thinks)

Praise Beef Jerky, an sheeit.

Americans all still think you're the honorable descendants of Zeus.

Using "it" is far better. Gets the dehumanizing effect.

Build a catapult and fling them over the wall!

Ignoring the Constitution is what Californians do best.

what if you just do it half and half?

You sometimes call them by their preferred pronoun but you sometimes call them by their reality pronoun?

If you only get their pronoun right 50% of the time, do you still go to jail? I guess this is why this law is so stupid. How can you prove someone "willfully and repeatedly" does this without a confession from the accused?

I did a search of that document and couldn't find anything to do with trannys, traps or whatever. It would very obviously contravene the first amendment and seems to be nothing more than distracting bait for retards.

Why is there legislation for people to comply with other peoples delusions. Saying you are something that you aren't and forcing people to agree is dangerous. California really needs to be broken into several different states and managed better.

Seriously, do a search in the legislation. Nothing about pronouns, gender, tranny degeneracy or anything. FFS!

...science deniers.

yeah

>there is established science about gender dysphoria and transgenderism
>yet random trolls on in the internet think they know more than professionals