2003 European heatwave

>Europe has 'heat wave' in 2003
>temperatures get to only about 40 centigrade (if that)
>70,000 people died

Can someone explain how the fuck 70,000 people died from temperatures this low? In Australia that's a normal summer's afternoon. Are you all weak pussies or what?

Heat is for niggers

old people who were on the verge of death anyways

Australians descend from Convicts (those touched by the Devil) hence they can sustain themselves in terrible heat.

it was mainly old people in retirement homes. the caregivers forgot to bring them enough water, so they dried out.

Southern european countries were ok,the snowniggers were the ones who got fucked

I like to be in -40 celsius.

No one has any fucking air conditioning

desu high temperatures are easy if there's no humidity. After 35 degrees, humidity plays a big part. Anything less then 35 degrees is fine and only Europeans complain about warm temperatures.

In the absence of a better answer, I'd say it was the fault of the jews.

T A S M A N I A
I A M S A T A N

Oh man 2003 was a shit year.

another shitpost you fuckin wog?

The whole south burned.

>how the fuck 70,000 people died from temperatures
old people, britbongs, idiots not properly hydrating and very young kids left out in the sun

no person I know has ever died from any heat wave, it's a bit harder to sleep at night but that's about it

no one caries water around, people locking their children in cars etc
When you usually dont have extrem temps one way or the other you are usually not prepared.. its not that complicated or do you remember how the US acts when there are 3 snowflakes on the ground.. the youtube videos are at least funny i guess.

No air conditioning, no widespread use of fans, no base knowledge of how to survive heatwaves (keeping cool).

Most people who die are old, very young or sick. I've lived for a bit in real hot areas and the reality is that you're never really facing that heat for more than a few minutes, maybe an hour if you're out walking. If power went out in Australia or elsewhere at those temps people would start dropping like flies.

its very very wet here and not a desert

What is dry heat versus humidity?

You realise most Australians live on the coast, right? like 97% of the population.

Mostly old people though.

No airconditioning, not hydtrating enough, people locking their kids and dogs in their cars.

Something extra is that 40 degrees in the North of Europe actually makes it harder to breath and sweat than 40 degrees in Southern Europe. The air is more humid up north wich makes it like a giant sweat sauna.

I was in Paris during the 2003 heat wave, and people there said that a lot of people go on vacation in the summer and just leave old people to their own devices. They also hate air conditioning, and ice in drinks.

Fuck off, moor rape baby. Everything above 22°C is insufferable heat to civilized people.

>being so weak you die because you don't have ice in your drink

old, poor, and sickly

I want to see one of you kangaroofuckers survive winter here.

It's funny that you say this when your shithole country is now more moorish than any region of the Iberian peninsula has ever been AND there's a concentrated effort on promoting miscegenation.

Stay cucked, Hans.

I live in Tasmania.

I accept your offer.

>dying from 105 degree heat
It's uncomfortable, but shit, I have a fan and it's alright.

Australians have a Abo blood in their veins which makes them immune to heat.

>In Portugal, an estimated 1,866 to 2,039 people died of heat-related causes.
You wanna say that again?

>70,000 people died

What's the current population of Europe? 500 million?
Also this

old people forget to drink

Lol, I always set my thermostat to 24 degrees, it's comfy

Good go to northern parts, there is already snow.

kyllä

>re you all weak pussies or what?
yes they are

we get sorta cold winters nothing to extreme but rug up and i can survive anything so I think i could ez pz. I worked in this summers 40+ heat

Just like where you came from, eh?

fo to finland and try to survive a winter there, you australian fags are gonna drop like flies have fun with snow in april

If I had to guess, they aren't used to such heat (for our standards) and didn't drink enough

Stralia, stop shitposting

Winter is a joke. Especially considering how every house has a heating system. Heat is much more of a bitch especially considering that AC is more of a luxury.

Nice bait fag

>lives in a fucking 24/7 sauna
>gets kinda cold

Why the fuck if you want to experience winter you'd stay indoors? Instead go marching 50 km with a frozen water canteen and full gear at ball freezing temperature.

haha you think that. try doing everyday work life at -35 degress xD

Farkin Euro-poofs can't take the heat

Fpbp
the hot air in summer smell like not clean.
Best air is cold and fresh

I would rather 40deg 0 humidity than 35deg 100 humidity.

I have all over Germany and the only buildings with air conditioning I have ever seen were hospitals and some offices build in the last five-ish years.

Also people aren't used to it and just don't know what dehydration feels like and forget to drink.

It hit 122 this July in Phoenix, happens every summer

Under 70-80 degrees Celsius in a sauna is kinda cold.

*lived all over Germany

122 is 50 celsius to you metric friends
FUCKING 50
F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

Dry heat in the desert is absolutely not what is is in Northern Europe. I've been into 46 degrees in the Sahara desert in Africa and that was easier to bare than a mere 30 degrees in the humid North. It's impossible to sweat in such air.

That's not too bad with how dry Phoenix is. I remember once here north of Sydney it got to 53 centigrade with 100% saturation, and it was like hell on earth.

People who always reply with "but it's a dry heat!" have obviously never been in 122 degree weather

i have been recently in the northern part of italy and i must say it was rather warm but not hot because it was so dry

We don't have air conditioning. At all.

>the Sahara desert isn't a real example of high temperatures

max temps in the sahara can be only 47° Celsius

>temperature plunges i down under to record low 0 Celsius
>entire continent is now devoid of life

average is about 42° celsius youre right its not that extremely hot

47 celsius and 50 celsius do not feel the same

Tru dat gotta be atleast 100 celsius.

Plenty of people work in that heat all day here.

Elderly people that we can't afford to take care of because "our" leaders would rather use the money on securing our ethnic replacement.

If that's true, then yeah North aussie wins

>tfw live in Florida
>22° is the coldest it gets in the winter

>he highest officially recorded average high temperature] was 47 °C or 116.6 °F in a remote desert town in the Algerian Desert called Bou Bernous with an elevation of 378 metres (1,240 ft) meters above sea level.
>It is the world’s highest recorded average high temperature and only Death Valley, California rivals it.

i said the sahara is rather notorious for its arid climate but not for its heat and also ive been in 50 degrees celsius you twat its awful i know

That's an average, I was posting a high

In my home, there are more dead during summer. Purge is frequent

remove the proxy and kys

Underrated

It's 33 Celsius in my city right now, at 4:00 am

105 in california, not even bothered, when its too hot, Antifa stays at bay

>touched by the Devil
checks out. I always thought I had a super power and the heat makes me strong.

dufte

sorry eurofriends and aussicunts for shitting up your thread

at least i bumped

>Southern european countries were ok,
I was definetly NOT okay with 47°.
I will never forget that hell.

How can yuros be so retarded to die in "heat"

in modena it had 49 to 50

Never again pls

It was 46 in Croatia and nobody died.
We were too busy putting out forest fires to lay down and die.

bahaha how tf do u die from 40C? I remember we had an entire week of 40C and I had to go to fucking school on the packed school bus.

white '''people''' are so weak pathetic

It's a shock to the system when you're not accustomed to it. In fact, you can improve your tolerance of temperature extremes through exposure (e.g. if you do saunas regularly your body doesn't have to work as hard to maintain homeostasis).

>you can improve your tolerance of temperature extremes through exposure
Huh. I always wondered why Finns love their saunas so much.

when it's so hot you spaghoot

>42c few days ago
And then winter is several months away with 50-60 degrees below that. Fuck this gay earth.

>when it's over 22C

>>Europe has 'heat wave' in 2003
>>temperatures get to only about 40 centigrade (if that)
,000 people died

what the fuck is this shill thread?

saged

summer 2017 was one of the hottest summers since a long time.

I swear to God there was one day so hot I actually found myself drinking and refilling my water bottle six times in a row and the fill is almost a litre of water each time.

pretty sure the water evaporated once it reached my organs. that's how hot it was.

>basking in 38C in me singlet and boardies

Noice.

Remember to slip slop slap mate. And zinc on the face.

We don't have AC because those temperatures are very unusual, therefore when it does get that hot, old people who lack AC's overheat and die.

It's not difficult to figure out you mongoloid, the same thing would happen in Australia if it suddenly went to -10C because you mostly don't have heaters.

Europoors are soft cocks mate. I remember installing solar panels in castle hill, Sydney that one time it was 45 degrees cent.