European Cuck list

Tier 1

Germany (Culturally cucked, demographically about 85% European, Rapid Demographic change underway)

Sweden (Culturally cucked about 85% Europen, Rapid Demographic change underway)

Tier 2

UK (About 75-80% European), Mainstream culture is against UK however general public is unhappy. Almost every city in the UK is multicultural

Belgium (75-80% European) Capital is in a bad spot, Flanders is more opposed but also more multicultural, Wallonia is leftist but less multicultural.

Tier 3

France ( 80%~ European), Mainstream culture is still French and heavy undertones like UK except parties like FN are popular while they would never be popular in the UK. Also largescale containment to certain cities/suburbs most of France is still beautiful.

Netherlands (80-85% European), Culture very much opposed to change underneath

America will be majority non white in 20 years.
Why dont americunts focus on their shit tier country instead.

Why do these countries allow shitskins to take over their country ?

Have you ever noticed how every country hates their own capital city?
That's why. The ones with all the power are disconnected from the common man.

>thinking France is less cucked than the UK

Have you actually been to either country?

It's true.
There is no Shariah court in France, no BBC pidgin, no muslim at the head of our capital, no burqa, no paki gang rapes protected by the state, no batshit 1984 laws/police and our colleges have no SJW (which is funny because ours is full of marxists since 100 years), we don't have interracial propaganda/blackwashing of our history on our public channel either.

The only thing UK has uncucked is euroskepticism but that's pretty much it, on the cultural aspect you are WAY more submissive to invaders than us and on the demographic aspect barely 5 years behind.

Our governments are run by traitors. The average man is brainwashed and apathetic with no guns.

SJWs are unique to the anglosphere.

Culturally they are FAR less cucked than you are. It's still socially acceptable to say that you don't want to be with a black guy in France than it is in the UK. Demographically you are both fucked at the same level
t. lived in both for a while

Not anymore, it''s being exported with success.

>unique to the anglosphere
BBC meme too

But SJW are trying to spread it in France since Hollande/Sarkozy, they even tried a Black Lives Matters protest in France, although it failed.

>3 million Turks
>1.5 million Arabs
>300-500 thousand blacks
wew lad

I dunno guys but greece is generally 20-15 years behind you... Everything you do now will be copied here as well and it doesn't look good

I wish that was true...

>5th place
Could've been worse. Can't wait for possible violence around November.

>tier 1 tier 2
You might want to get your demographics straight, idiot. UK, Belgium and France have far more muslims than Germany and Sweden.

Hiding behind a false flag always means the same on this board: That utter bullshit is about to follow.

You elected Macron and you have more Muslims than us.

of 82,67 million people

It's not how much the cancer spreads, but rather it's aggressiveness and severity

Yes M8 I'm a bong myself and I'll admit it.

Demographically we are the same except in the UK every single area larger than a town is very diverse however in France there are just heavy concentrates and segregation.

French culture has no compromise, it is supreme in its territory in the UK we are no longer allowed to have a culture.

France is also bigger than the UK/Germany combined and has far more based countryside

The UK has no nationalist parties while Le Pen made it that far.

Demographically we're the worst country in Europe.

The UK voted for brexit, France had a run with Le Pen and Flanders is pretty based.

Germany is actually the greatest raw numbers of Muslims in Europe, more than France. This does not include the 1 million more

Native French birthrate is the highest native birthrate in Western Europe, you also have lower immigration figures than Germany & UK.

Your demographics have been bad since the 1960's everyone else was playing catch up for the most part we have

i'm surprised that the netherlands isn't on that list

There are no racial statistics. How do you know that those stats aren't pushed by Africans?

But I agree white middle class people have more kids than in Germany and in Nordic countries.

Britcuckistan should be moved to tier 1

>Tarik Ibn Al Cuckoldson
>Calling others cucks

>from mobs to final boss.jpg